Lane - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

Really? YOu find guys that like to punch dogs, and shoot at random animals, sexy? That's a shame.

yeah when I heard him say that I was like ummm was he kidding around, like just exaggerating the story, but he never said just kidding and Ragan never questioned him on it.. and these are animal lovers! unreal.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? YOu find guys that like to punch dogs, and shoot at random animals, sexy? That's a shame.

Hey I just said he was sexy. I don't know if the animal stuff is true. If it is I don't like the guy but in the meantime I think he is a sexy guy. I guess I always liked the cowboy type. ;)

I know most won't agree with me but to me being called the c word is the same as being called a s!ut or wh*re. I know some feel it's the worst thing you can call a girl/woman. If someone called me any or all three to my face I'd lmao since they have to resort to that instead of something more intelligent.

If Lane is joking or not talk of killing innocent animals is not funny and talking about killing them for fun is even worse. To me he is a scumbag and if spotlighting is real game I'd like to sit him in a tree and look for his eyes to light up and see how he feels.

Its how raccoons and opossums are hunted. In rural areas raccoons/opussums are a menace. The come in through your doggies door and terrorize your animals. The are vicious and frequently rabid. So, don't kill the random animals just the cows and pigs for dinner huh? smh whatever. Come live in my area awhile then see how you feel.

Its how raccoons and opossums are hunted. In rural areas raccoons/opussums are a menace. The come in through your doggies door and terrorize your animals. The are vicious and frequently rabid. So, don't kill the random animals just the cows and pigs for dinner huh? smh whatever. Come live in my area awhile then see how you feel.

I actually moved from a big city where the number of murders per year goes up to an area were there are raccoons, opossums, skunks, deer, ground hogs and whatever else I haven't come across yet 8 years ago. I have an opossum living under my one shed or at least that's where he runs at night when we go out back and we leave food out for him or her. Then there is something living under my large shed I have not seen yet. Once had a baby opossum stuck in an empty trash and let it go. I like living around animals and can't get mad if they chew holes in my trash cans or pull my trash apart because I choose to live where they do. I don't have a dog door so they don't come in the house. I'd move further into a rural area so I can have deer come and feed on my property once my kids move out. Rapid animals I understand killing but can't see how some people have fun killing.

it does take some self-awareness in order to be 'aware' of others, including animals. We heard it from the horse's mouth that he hurts and kills innocent animals FOR FUN. He didn't indicate in any way that he was joking. So I believe him. I also believe that someone who can be so thoughtless and insensitive (he seems like a simpleton backwoods hillbilly type)would not be kind to a long term partner. I mean how could he have that capacity? But right, he will end up with someone of equal ignorance and they will produce other ignorant people. There's nothing progressive about him, so if you don't expect much except for a nice body (which to me is attractive, it just wouldn't sustain a substantial relationship), he's probably your kind of guy.

I actually moved from a big city where the number of murders per year goes up to an area were there are raccoons, opossums, skunks, deer, ground hogs and whatever else I haven't come across yet 8 years ago. I have an opossum living under my one shed or at least that's where he runs at night when we go out back and we leave food out for him or her. Then there is something living under my large shed I have not seen yet. Once had a baby opossum stuck in an empty trash and let it go. I like living around animals and can't get mad if they chew holes in my trash cans or pull my trash apart because I choose to live where they do. I don't have a dog door so they don't come in the house. I'd move further into a rural area so I can have deer come and feed on my property once my kids move out. Rapid animals I understand killing but can't see how some people have fun killing.

I don't agree with fun killing either. I have 2 Chihuahua's and a fenced yard but the corn field attracts everything so the opossums and raccoons that threaten my dogs lives have to die. Last week I went to answer the phone, leaned on the end of my kitchen counter and there was a opossum in my dogs water bowl like it was a jacuzzi. So let em' climb a tree they are easier to aim at.

Critters are a fact of life in some areas of the country/world. They can do major damage and are not always healthy to have around. I dont spotlight because having reflective eyes in the dark is a dangerous choice of a target for anybody with any sense common or otherwise. I keep an air rifle handy and I use it pronto if they mess with my property. That includes woodpeckers who though beautiful can do major damage to a house in quick order. I dont know about Lane for fact. I do not shoot critters for fun. If Lane does then Lane needs to get a life.

Critters are a fact of life in some areas of the country/world. They can do major damage and are not always healthy to have around. I dont spotlight because having reflective eyes in the dark is a dangerous choice of a target for anybody with any sense common or otherwise. I keep an air rifle handy and I use it pronto if they mess with my property. That includes woodpeckers who though beautiful can do major damage to a house in quick order. I dont know about Lane for fact. I do not shoot critters for fun. If Lane does then Lane needs to get a life.

Good perspective Snaps

Yeah, it's the killing for fun thing that bothers me most about Lane. Sure, taking out critters that are nuisances or health hazards is

one thing -- but even then anybody that gets fun or a thrill from that I find disturbing. VERY disturbing.

it does take some self-awareness in order to be 'aware' of others, including animals. We heard it from the horse's mouth that he hurts and kills innocent animals FOR FUN. He didn't indicate in any way that he was joking. So I believe him. I also believe that someone who can be so thoughtless and insensitive (he seems like a simpleton backwoods hillbilly type)would not be kind to a long term partner. I mean how could he have that capacity? But right, he will end up with someone of equal ignorance and they will produce other ignorant people. There's nothing progressive about him, so if you don't expect much except for a nice body (which to me is attractive, it just wouldn't sustain a substantial relationship), he's probably your kind of guy.

So.... because he lives in a rural area,(Decatur, by the way is a thriving, growing city) he is "a simpleton backwoods hillbilly" and is "ingorant"? He is college educate young man with a good job with a large oil company.

And...It is called HUNTING. Thought of as a sport by millions of highly educated, upper class "city men (and women)" who spend a fortune on equipment and hunting leases. I have a lot more problem with someone sitting in a blind waiting for the deer to come feed (where he has been fed through the year so that they can charge these ppl to hunt there) so they can shoot them. And yes, they do it because they think it is fun. They are not there to provide food for their family. Spotlighting is just another form of hunting. And I don't think these animals are any more innocent than the ones prepared for your dinner table.

So.... because he lives in a rural area,(Decatur, by the way is a thriving, growing city) he is "a simpleton backwoods hillbilly" and is "ingorant"? He is college educate young man with a good job with a large oil company.

And...It is called HUNTING. Thought of as a sport by millions of highly educated, upper class "city men (and women)" who spend a fortune on equipment and hunting leases. I have a lot more problem with someone sitting in a blind waiting for the deer to come feed (where he has been fed through the year so that they can charge these ppl to hunt there) so they can shoot them. And yes, they do it because they think it is fun. They are not there to provide food for their family. Spotlighting is just another form of hunting. And I don't think these animals are any more innocent than the ones prepared for your dinner table.

Exactly! Good post. I think I can defend the hunting to protect your property..... and I don't eat meat or buy meat or cook meat. That is just my choice. If I had critters around my house I would not hesitate to have them exterminated.

I really enjoy watching Lane an Britney interact....I hope they can make it to F2 :animated_bouncy:

They are really funny together. They quip back and forth and are really funny.

Lane took square dance lessons in 3rd grade. Just his reference to DO-SE-DO has done his teacher, Mrs.Hampton, proud!

I once again predict Lane will win HOH tomorrow, by accident.

Go, Lane - Swing Your Partner! :cowboy:

Archived