Lane - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm totally having Mister Darcy flashbacks in this thread "My good opinion once lost, is lost forever..."

Flashing forward 200 years.. I'm not sure why I haven't warmed more to Lane. He's physically my type. I just.. something about him, has never made me really like him.

Guest 6Borders

I don't know Lane outside the house so I don't know if he's just "show bro" talking. His comments early on about the way he treats ex-girlfriends and women have always bothered me. Same with "spotlighting" and beating up the dog.

(As a Dog Rescue I have seen some pretty horrible things done to animals and I can't tell you how many times it was excused away as "just rough play with the dog"!). Irregardless of whether he is just talking or not I think it's in poor taste to go on national tv and say you do these things or even elude to doing them. You say it enough and ppl start saying "hmmmm..sounds like this guy abuses women and animals" (same as Rachel's actions and comments led the hg's and many fans to say her behavior made her sound like a hooker!). Doesn't matter where you are from or that's "accepted" there.

As a BB player, I actually think Lane is playing a pretty good game. He watches and listens, he flies under the radar when he has to and I think he's been pretty smart about his comments regarding game play. I think the only reason he's on the block is because Brendon made that stupid blunder telling Brit she was going up, got popped for it and Brit took the opportunity to lay a guilt trip on Brendon and follow with a deal. Personally, I'm hoping Lane avoids eviction this week and gets HOH next week.

Lane Lane Lane

Possible new alliances that will be reveled and assuming Kathy leaves.

Matt

Ragan

Britney

Brendon

Enzo

Hayden

Now where will Lane go? If he is smart he will flip over to the Matt, Ragan and Britney the team that can win comps and they will wipe out the 3 stooges!

Lane Lane Lane

Matt

Ragan

Britney

Brendon

Enzo

Hayden

Now where will Lane go? If he is smart he will flip over to the Matt, Ragan and Britney the team that can win comps and they will wipe out the 3 stooges!

I definitely think he would switch to the MRB alliance, due to the stats... Matt HoH x2, Ragan POV, Brit POV x3... compared to Bren POV x 2, HoH, Enzo nada, zilch zero and Hayden same as Enzo Plus Bren will be out of the running of HoH this next round, unless of course it is a double eviction... unless Enzo and Hayden get in his ear about the sketchiness of Matt... I know he is getting annoyed with Brit and her 'know it all attitude' (as he put it)...

Yes. IF he even has the chance. When Brit said goodnight last night he turned to Enzo and said we gotta get her up on the block, may have been for show but I don't know.

And it looks like Brenda is being led by H/E/K. They are pushing really hard for it to be Brit. Also, after she told Hayden that Matt says he has the votes, if that gets back to Matt, I doubt he will save her and put up Kathy.

Lane Lane Lane

Matt

Ragan

Britney

Brendon

Enzo

Hayden

I like this idea, and thinking the same thing.

Maybe he should have thrown some liquid at her and belittle her in other ways instead of calling her the "c" word?

LOL, I heard it was Enzo that said the dreaded "C" word. My my, bad boy. LOL :animated_rotfl:

Lane Lane Lane

Matt

Ragan

Britney

Brendon

Enzo

Hayden

I hope this happens.. I would love Matt, Ragan, Britney and Lane as an alliance.

I think Lane is the sexiest guy in the house. Just thought I would throw that out in the cosmos. :animated_rotfl:

Well, that joins my cosmos toss, as well. Still alikin' Lane, even with all that dog wrassling and turtle hunting, and wry (mostly misunderstood) humor that strangely complements his southern rough neck charm. Alas, not appreciated by all. AND not a bit of shame here. :)

Shame for sure here. I can't get past the animal killing and the flippant way he speaks of it.... Don't detect an ounce

of humor or tongue-in-cheek from Lane. I don't think he's capable of it as that would require self-awareness. He has none. :disappointed:

Archived