Lane - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

I'm happy to let some Animal Rights groups review this conversation and look into the situation. Joking about "beating your dog" or "punching him till he bleeds" is not funny in my book.

Wow! Seriously, go back over the feeds... listen to what he has said... IF you listen carefully, he states that there was ONE time that his dog got a bloody nose and that his dog plays rough. He also says again and again how much he loves his dog. I've known people in the South that have used the phrase "going to go beat the pup" which means they were going to go play with the dog... I thhink this bandwagon is hilarious... Lane is the last person that would abuse his dog...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah - I dont how ANYONE here could possibly KNOW what Lane does or doesnt do at home. We're watching him on TV and listening to what he says. He has made NUMEROUS comments about abusing animals and today he clearly said he has punched his dog in the face and the dog bleed. Period. That's enough for me to think this is a serious issue worth investigating. End of story for me.

Yeah - I dont how ANYONE here could possibly KNOW what Lane does or doesnt do at home. We're watching him on TV and listening to what he says. He has made NUMEROUS comments about abusing animals and today he clearly said he has punched his dog in the face and the dog bleed. Period. That's enough for me to think this is a serious issue worth investigating. End of story for me.

Call PETA to investigate Lane, hurry ,hurry, hurry :smilielol:

LOL. I thought you people loved the quiet big boy boy boy from Texas.

I have changed my mind so so much during this game. I have pretty much stuck sorta with Matt and Britney. I was a Lane fan for a bit...

Wow! Seriously, go back over the feeds... listen to what he has said... IF you listen carefully, he states that there was ONE time that his dog got a bloody nose and that his dog plays rough. He also says again and again how much he loves his dog. I've known people in the South that have used the phrase "going to go beat the pup" which means they were going to go play with the dog... I thhink this bandwagon is hilarious... Lane is the last person that would abuse his dog...

I was going to add my two cents worth, but so I don't get accused of attacking posters, I will keep my keys still and just say ITA with you myss911

I guess Lane is probably thinking the same thing that I am. Britney has said and called others (esp Brenchel) wayyy worst then the C word. And he is on the block and I doubt he is gonna be dumb enough risk getting Enzo or Hayden pissed off at him or worried he isnt loyal. I think Britneys horribly mean side that has come out to ev1 in the past week or so has changed alot of ppl opinions all over the country of her so it quite possible Lane's has too...Just my guess...

Are you a man or a woman?

There is not anything worse that the C word. He doesn't have to risk his game to say something like 'hey,dude that's not cool'. I wonder if Enzo's wife likes being called that? Are you a man or a woman? Rachel is a skank and calling her one is just pointing out the obvious. Racists, homophob's and sexists, oh my.

Spot-lighting isn't just a redneck activity, but you are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong you are. I may not agree with what you say but I support your right to say it.

Are you a man or a woman?

There is not anything worse that the C word. He doesn't have to risk his game to say something like 'hey,dude that's not cool'. I wonder if Enzo's wife likes being called that? Are you a man or a woman? Rachel is a skank and calling her one is just pointing out the obvious. Racists, homophob's and sexists, oh my.

Spot-lighting isn't just a redneck activity, but you are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong you are. I may not agree with what you say but I support your right to say it.

:animated_wave: Hi, I'm a woman! I see women call men whatever they want. NOTHING is off limits. But it's not OK for a man to do the same thing? . I know none of you agree but that's how I feel and I'm not argueing about it. I hear women every day call men stupid, pigs, thugs, even on commercials.

The C word means nothing to me.

:animated_wave: Hi, I'm a woman! I see women call men whatever they want. NOTHING is off limits. But it's not OK for a man to do the same thing? . I know none of you agree but that's how I feel and I'm not argueing about it. I hear women every day call men stupid, pigs, thugs, even on commercials.

The C word means nothing to me.

I completely agree with you... means nothing to me either. I think the words used just show the class of the word user... they can call me whatever they wish and I will gladly return the favor...

Sorry girls but I feel I have always been respected by men and I would have it no other way. I have never been called the "C" word but if I did have a man call me that you can be sure I would never think of him as a "man" ever again.

Sorry girls but I feel I have always been respected by men and I would have it no other way. I have never been called the "C" word but if I did have a man call me that you can be sure I would never think of him as a "man" ever again.

Amen! Those that don't have respect don't deserve it. Period.

Amen! Those that don't have respect don't deserve it. Period.

I respect myself and everyone I know respects me. In my work I am called Miss and nothing else. I never swear at home and no one swears near me. But I am not going to hear men bashed day after day being portrayed as buffoons on every commercial and comedy show, and we all know they are, and then say men are not allowed to say certain word, they are off limits. Let's be equal and have it one way or the other.

I respect myself and everyone I know respects me. In my work I am called Miss and nothing else. I never swear at home and no one swears near me. But I am not going to hear men bashed day after day being portrayed as buffoons on every commercial and comedy show, and we all know they are, and then say men are not allowed to say certain word, they are off limits. Let's be equal and have it one way or the other.

Sound like a real lady to me ;)

Did Lane use the "C" word? I am confused since this is a Lane thread. I thought that Enzo used the "C" word. Now, I have never heard anbody say that they were going to beat the pup. Seriously. Talking about hair, I notice that Lane is losing his, too. Anyway, I think that Lane probably spotlighted when he was a kid and probably has played with his dog in a rough manner. His dog is no doubt a pit bull or a rottweiler or something that looks like Lane. I like Lane but I don't like him if he abuses animals which I hope that he doesn't. Actually, I think Lane is kind of slow and says stupid stuff.

P.S. I am trying to find peter's phone number since arrowhead told us to call him and investigate Lane.

Did Lane use the "C" word? I am confused since this is a Lane thread. I thought that Enzo used the "C" word. Now, I have never heard anbody say that they were going to beat the pup. Seriously. Talking about hair, I notice that Lane is losing his, too. Anyway, I think that Lane probably spotlighted when he was a kid and probably has played with his dog in a rough manner. His dog is no doubt a pit bull or a rottweiler or something that looks like Lane. I like Lane but I don't like him if he abuses animals which I hope that he doesn't. Actually, I think Lane is kind of slow and says stupid stuff.

P.S. I am trying to find peter's phone number since arrowhead told us to call him and investigate Lane.

PETA not Peter :animated_rotfl: Mod deleted the link.

Archived