Lane - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night when I turned on BBAD Lane was talking about Brit campaigning against him and throwing him under the bus, anyone know what he is talking about?????

Since Ragan won POV it should be interesting, either Matt or Brit goes up. If it's Matt against Lane Matt uses Diamond POV to save himself, wonder who he chooses as his replacement, Kathy or Brit??? I hope Kathy. :animated_scratchchin:

Why didn't Lane say anything to Enzo about calling Britney the C word? Now all of the females of America that watch BBAD saw that. I think it will hurt him in the America's Choice. I won't vote for him now. First he didnt stand up for her when Cro-magnon man attacked her. Men in Texas are raised better than that. He just lost a lot of points in my book.

Why didn't Lane say anything to Enzo about calling Britney the C word? Now all of the females of America that watch BBAD saw that. I think it will hurt him in the America's Choice. I won't vote for him now. First he didnt stand up for her when Cro-magnon man attacked her. Men in Texas are raised better than that. He just lost a lot of points in my book.

He keeps sinking deeper in my book. Where I'm from, men don't call women that, and when they do you'll hear "yo, bro, don't call a lady that, what's wrong with you?" I thought Lane was a man that would do that, I know Jeff would. I don't like the way he lets things like that slide. Thought he would be better than that.

And one of the biggest reasons why I can't stand him.

Yeah anyone who makes a joke out of killing animals just for the fun and sport of it is a looser and I would LOVEEEEEEE to see them turn on him. If Enzo and Hayden are playing the game to WIN then they will start to break out the one's like Lane. Because I think it is becoming more and more apparent to them that Matt has been playing them since day one. Matt was a big part of why Kristen left. As well as Britney. Matt seems a bit more pissed about reagan being on the block that Lane and those types of behaviors cant be forced.

He keeps sinking deeper in my book. Where I'm from, men don't call women that, and when they do you'll hear "yo, bro, don't call a lady that, what's wrong with you?" I thought Lane was a man that would do that, I know Jeff would. I don't like the way he lets things like that slide. Thought he would be better than that.

I guess Lane is probably thinking the same thing that I am. Britney has said and called others (esp Brenchel) wayyy worst then the C word. And he is on the block and I doubt he is gonna be dumb enough risk getting Enzo or Hayden pissed off at him or worried he isnt loyal. I think Britneys horribly mean side that has come out to ev1 in the past week or so has changed alot of ppl opinions all over the country of her so it quite possible Lane's has too...Just my guess...

I guess Lane is probably thinking the same thing that I am. Britney has said and called others (esp Brenchel) wayyy worst then the C word. And he is on the block and I doubt he is gonna be dumb enough risk getting Enzo or Hayden pissed off at him or worried he isnt loyal. I think Britneys horribly mean side that has come out to ev1 in the past week or so has changed alot of ppl opinions all over the country of her so it quite possible Lane's has too...Just my guess...

What was way worse than a man calling her the c word? Rach-hell was a ho? Um, she wears no panties for everyone to see, talks about her $2000 a weekend trips with men, waking up in vomit clutching $100's not knowing what happened to her, does a strip tease on the kitchen table, what else can you gather from this? She is a ho.

Lane could say something to Enzo about calling her that word. It's called being a man and manning up. Saying it in a nice way that doesn't put him in the line of fire. They joke about stuff, there isn't any reason that Lane, or any Hayden, couldn't say something to him about using that word. It's cowardly.

Please tell me what Brit said that is way worse than calling a woman the C word?

Please tell me what Brit said that is way worse than calling a woman the C word?

Depends on what u consider "worse".......Brit & Ragan have called Rachel a whore, prostitute and said really degrading things about her & her va jay jay, insuating she has STD's & such.......

personally, I think just saying the c word is a much less personal attack.

Anyone else ever suspect that Lane and Britney might be the mystery couple in the house?

I suspected it weeks ago after listening to a number of 1/1 talks they had where they referenced things about each other out of the house........also, some others have agreed.......I would be shocked if it turned out NOT to be them.

I suspected it weeks ago after listening to a number of 1/1 talks they had where they referenced things about each other out of the house........also, some others have agreed.......I would be shocked if it turned out NOT to be them.

There is no mystery couple :animated_rotfl:

OMG I heard that line. I was trying to figure out if he was talking about his brother or something.

What an asshole and I really hate him for that!

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS DOG! HE ALSO SAID HE CANT WAIT TO GO HOME AND BEAT HIM BECAUSE HIS DOG LIKES TO GET BEAT. SERIOUSLY - THIS IS WRONG ON EVERY LEVEL. And maybe the worst part, Regan hardly reacted.

Lane just told Ragan that he likes to punch his dog in the face - sometimes making it bloody - and his dog likes it because he's a boxer!? What is wrong with this freak? He is disgusting.

Lane was only kidding about punching his dog in the face. He said that one time when he and his dog were wrestling around he did get a bloody nose. And said his dog plays really rough. Lane has mentioned many times that his dog is his best friend and that he missed him....

If you notice, Lane says all kinds of crazy things, and he has said on the feeds that he does it to get a reaction... you can't take him seriously... HE DOES NOT ABUSE his dog...

Are you kidding me?? This made me tear up and almost cry, what a horrible ass hole, scuse my french.

I still have never liked him because of the way he talkes about women in general, he's a punk

Lane is just a good ole country boy. I do not think he meant anything by that remark and i think most of his remarks are just him showing his country back handed humor. I still say that he is the type of guy, if he was your friend, he would give you the shirt off his back to help you out.

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS DOG! HE ALSO SAID HE CANT WAIT TO GO HOME AND BEAT HIM BECAUSE HIS DOG LIKES TO GET BEAT. SERIOUSLY - THIS IS WRONG ON EVERY LEVEL. And maybe the worst part, Regan hardly reacted.

He's a sick f*ck! I can't stand him. I hope his dog attacks him.

Ragan didn't react because he knows it isn't true....

Archived