Lane - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello block for first time

I don't know if it's been discussed, haven't been participating much this season but I keep thinking Lane & Brittany knew each other before they met here......anyone else think that?

Some of the 1/1 talks they've had on showtime seem weird to me, like they are very familiar with each other's lives outside the house......last night she was talking about their dogs playing together (?!) Another time she was talking about one of HIS past girlfriends........just wondered if anyone else noticed & sorry if it's old news to all of you.

One of Britneys "things" is to know everything about each HG in case it is in a competition. She has been talking to each person about siblings, pets, personal things etc. That may be what she was talking about. It has irritated Enzo that she knows too much about all of them.

I am hoping this will cause Lane to step it up and finally put forth some effort. I am excited to see how the Brigade handles the time they have to start turning on each other!

have to wait for pov of course but do you think Matt will use DPOV to save his brigade comrade Lane? or his bf Ragan?

It's potentially quite the pickle for Matty...

If neither of them won PoV..I'd guess Matt would save neither, knowing the Brigade would save Lane.

But, Matt could also save Ragan knowing that the Brigade would save Lane...Matt would put Kathy up in Ragan's place...Kathy would get evicted.

Matt's allegiance to the Brigade would be in more jeopardy than it already is though....doubt he'd risk it.

Does anyone know what time Lane talked to Brendon today? I'd like to listen to that convo. I'm not totally understanding Brendon's reasoning for putting up Lane. I'm liking it but I'm just not getting his change of heart.

It was right after he had his talk with Britney. I'd say around 1pm BBT. Wish I could narrow it down more but do know it was late afternoon on the east coast. Hope this helps. smile.gif

Lane went into the HOH to wait on Brendon while he went down to get some coffee. While he was in there alone he was being very smug and making fun of Brendon while he watched him on the spy screen. Karma baby! tongue.gif

It was right after he had his talk with Britney. I'd say around 1pm BBT. Wish I could narrow it down more but do know it was late afternoon on the east coast. Hope this helps. smile.gif

Lane went into the HOH to wait on Brendon while he went down to get some coffee. While he was in there alone he was being very smug and making fun of Brendon while he watched him on the spy screen. Karma baby! tongue.gif

I don't know if I am just overlooking it or if it didnt make it on the live feed update page, but I can't seem to find the HOH room convo between Brendon and Lane :( Maybe I should be :sleep1:

Please Please let the noms be Lane and Britney!! Would be awesome to see the Brahgade take a hit. The cracks are already forming in that alliance. I want a full out break!!!

Umm how exactly would that break The Brigade. They have the votes to keep Lane. The only way The Brigade cracks is if somehow they screw up and reveal themselves to the house. They turn on each other or Matt uses that Diamond POV and it causes friction.

I'm not sure they really -do- have the votes to keep Lane. I kind of suspect somehow as much as they're giving Lane the snow job he's safe, that he's really Bren's target. He mentioned Lane multiple times when discussing possible noms with other people and H/E have been discussing joining up with Bren and saying screw the Bri-gade.

It would be good in a way if Lane goes this week. He wanted to play pool and let the Brigade (Matt) to protect him and he should have looked after himself. Lane is the biggest floater in the house.

I'm not sure they really -do- have the votes to keep Lane. I kind of suspect somehow as much as they're giving Lane the snow job he's safe, that he's really Bren's target. He mentioned Lane multiple times when discussing possible noms with other people and H/E have been discussing joining up with Bren and saying screw the Bri-gade.

No way I could see Hayden maybe breaking from The Brigade, but not Enzo. Enzo will be loyal until the end. I will believe it when I see it though. The Brigade is too close now to crack from the inside. The only way that happens is if Matt uses the Diamond POV and they turn on him.

It would be good in a way if Lane goes this week. He wanted to play pool and let the Brigade (Matt) to protect him and he should have looked after himself. Lane is the biggest floater in the house.

Lane is not a "floater" since he has always been in an alliance and stayed true to it. Floaters shift to whomever has the power.

However...I have often seen him floating around the pool...and he is pretty big...so your comment is technically correct. ;)

I would rather Lane win than anyone else in the house because I like him better than anyone else in the house despite the spotlighting. I am going to give him hell about that one of these days. I dont know why but Lane reminds me of Tim McGraw with hair back in the day.

Lane is playing the game. He is playing a different way from the rest. Why should he be loud - we already have loud! He is in an alliance that I hope is watching his back. I think he is safe.

I also think he played hard enough in this HOH comp. so that if Bren didn't win, as they had agreed to, he was in a position to win it for the brigade. I think he is probably the only HG I would like, outside the house. Wonder where he hangs out in Decatur, might run into him sometime. :cheers:

Archived