Which houseguest would you vote back in?

CasperSabe

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest would you vote back in?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes! Bring back Rachel! I don't want to watch the boring brigade run the house. YAWN!

I agree,the "brigade" are very boring, and not too bright, matt seems to be the only smart one, but his pants are always on fire, enzo is super lazy, lane is hot, but seems to just float by cause he's built like a linebacker, and hayden, well he's just hayden, yes he won the first hoh, but by default if you'll remember correctly.. I loved rachel, she played the game, and I respected that! Yes she teamed up with the massengill fortune heir, but hey we all do stupid stuff...

What is FOTH?

Brief History Lesson:

FOTH has stood for many things over the BB seasons. In BB 2 or 3, they use to flash to the front of the BB house (that the evicted houses exit through when they are evicted) with very loud music. This became known as "Front of The House". {sometimes in my nightmares I still hear the swell of that music, as I use to fall asleep listening/watching the feeds and the music swelling really loud as I had it cranked up to hear whispering use to startle me from sound sleep}

In a latter season, they replaced the Front of the House Image with a shot of the Fish Tank. And the music with bubble sounds. (There use to be whole threads about bubble sound making people have to pee)

This became known as Fish Of The House.

Now FOTH has been replaced by WBRB (we'll be right back). You can tell how long a person has been watching the show based on which abbreviation they tend to use. :)

I want Rachel to go home, find out about the brigade and all the smack talk and then come sailing back into the house like the wicked witch of the west, busting up the brigades game, winning HOH and sending the back talking little rats running for cover!!!

Oh Yeah, You're My Hero

I looked for the abbreviations on the home page but couldn't find it. also did a search, to no avail. I got most of them but don't understand what DOR is. sorry, I'm a newbie :) if you could post the link that would be nice.

Feed On The House. Welcome to the boards. There's a link for abbreviations if you go to the home page.

DOR means Drop Out request (essentially -- the house guests can leave the game at any time. They're not held there like prisoners. Once they leave though they of course, can't come back :)

The link to abbreviations is here:

Big Brother Abbreviations

Archived