Wendy DeSmidt-Kohlhoff

Dade

wendy_jo_desmidt-kohlhoff.jpg

Name: Wendy DeSmidt-Kohlhoff (48)

Tribe: Espada

Current Residence: Fromberg, Mont.

Personal Claim to Fame: Reaching the Lieutenant Colonel rank in the Army.

Inspiration in Life: My mother because she made me who I am today.

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, fishing, hunting, and anything to do with animals.

Pet Peeves: Stuck-up, rude, self-centered, dishonest, know-it-all people.

3 Words to Describe You: Honest, talkative and competitive.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: No one, especially NOT the other female military contestant, Shambo. We just have different personalities.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To prove that I can do this. I would also love to pay off our ranch in Montana.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Because if you put your heart and mind into the game anyone can be the final Survivor. You need skill, strategy, physical/mental abilities and a little luck. I'm Irish, so hopefully I'll have the luck of the Irish with me.

CBS

• 1 month later...

I'm actually glad she kept yakking, was her golden ticket outta there!!! Couldn't take much more of her and I was so afraid Jimmy was their original target. I doubt

they'll keep him around much longer but the 'older' team could make good use of his motivational skills.

I just hope there is some balance to the competitions. Being old is not a curse, it's a goal, but there are physical limitations as we age and I'd hate to see the

young team get the obvious advantage simply because their bodies are a bit fresher. I'm not overly impressed with a few of their overblown egos.

Should be an interesting season to help us recover from about the worst ever BB.