Tyrone Davis

Dade

tyrone_davis.jpg

Name: Tyrone Davis (42)

Tribe: Espada

Current Residence: Inglewood, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: The ability to stay consistent and true to who I am and accomplish all that I choose to in life.

Inspiration in Life: God and my parents.

Hobbies: Triathlons, snowboarding, partying with friends and dancing.

Pet Peeves: Inauthentic/plastic people, close-minded people, mean and selfish people.

3 Words to Describe You: Self-confident, dynamic and compassionate.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Tom Westman because of the value he placed on integrity and being true to himself.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: One million dollars! Plus, the challenge of being able to lead others from diverse backgrounds.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Because I want it! That's all it takes for me to get it done.

CBS

Well I was so disappointed with Lanes shoulders I thought I better grab this pair while I had a chance.

The rest of the boys are all skrawnny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm putting this in Tyrone's thread because he was the self proclaimed leader of the blue fools. PEOPLE - are you stupid? You had two chickens and a rooster. Roosters don't lay eggs---you don't need a rooster for chickens to lay eggs. You only need the rooster if you want fertilized eggs, which I don't think you have time to worry about. SO, dumbasses, kill the rooster and keep the chickens. But what did they do? They killed a chicken. They all deserve to go home.

I soooo agree Sugar, I had to turn it from that point on, I was po'd for them just having to eat a damn chicken like right away, disgusted with them

I'm putting this in Tyrone's thread because he was the self proclaimed leader of the blue fools. PEOPLE - are you stupid? You had two chickens and a rooster. Roosters don't lay eggs---you don't need a rooster for chickens to lay eggs. You only need the rooster if you want fertilized eggs, which I don't think you have time to worry about. SO, dumbasses, kill the rooster and keep the chickens. But what did they do? They killed a chicken. They all deserve to go home.

+1