Shannon Elkins

Dade

shannon_elkins.jpg

Name: Shannon Elkins (30)

Tribe: La Flor

Current Residence: Lafayette, La.

Personal Claim to Fame: Raising three children.

Inspiration in Life: My family.

Hobbies: Working out, playing basketball and coaching.

Pet Peeves: Dumb people.

3 Words to Describe You: Smart, sexy and strong.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Straight forward like Russell but much prettier.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To put another notch in my belt.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm very likeable and very athletic so it will be hard to get rid of me.

CBS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Agree 100% with Marty and Sugar.

Well Mr Shannon, don't let the palm fronds slap you in the keister on your way off the island! Rude and spiteful is not the "pretty" you claimed to be in your bio.

I just adore watching the know-it-all, self-proclaimed leaders of the pack bite the dust early on in the game!!

Well Mr Shannon, don't let the palm fronds slap you in the keister on your way off the island! Rude and spiteful is not the "pretty" you claimed to be in your bio.

I just adore watching the know-it-all, self-proclaimed leaders of the pack bite the dust early on in the game!!

would be nice if Nay goes next

What exactly got everyone attacking Brenda in the first place anyway?

-Kyo

Why was he gay bashing and nobody said anything to him?

He's homophobic. He did pre-show interviews with media and even used so homophobic language there too. The guy is obviously an ignorant hick. And to be honest, Sash's response of being 'the biggest bachelor in New York', as if to say being gay was gross, wasn't much better. I don't like either. Brenda is definitely my favorite.

That being said, it made for one hell of a tribal council. :)