Ben "Benry" Henry

Dade

_ben_benry_henry.jpg

Name: Ben "Benry" Henry (24)

Tribe: La Flor

Current Residence: Los Angeles, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Running two businesses at such a young age.

Inspiration in Life: My father John Henry because of his success and business intelligence, and my friend Matt Oka who was paralyzed after a 4th of July accident in 2008. His determination is my inspiration!

Hobbies: Snowboarding, landscaping and partying with hot girls.

Pet Peeves: Snoring, name droppers, and flakes!

3 Words to Describe You: Controlling, competitive, and crazy

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: The winners... They win!

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To dominate and show the world what it is like to be a champion.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Because if you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good. If you play good, you get paid good!

CBS

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have no use for this guy after that name he called Alina. If you don't like her, vote her off, but to call her a name that means that...........not nice, and uncalled for. Makes me question how you think of women. PS - I have some names I'd like to call you, Benry (dumb nickname by the way).

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't paid much attention to this guy until the last couple weeks. I think I want him to win but I don't think he's done enough physically, socially or strategically to earn votes from the jury if he makes it to the end. He may have had a chance with Dan & one of the quitters with him as the final three. Now it's too late.