Live Feed and BBAD 8/10

Guest 6Borders

I missed a lot today. To busy. Is Rachael still a WHORE?! Of course she is.

Yes I'm afraid nothing has changed. I did read something very funny though. Brenden asked her today if she would do playboy and she said no she was very careful who she shows herself to. I guess all of us watching the feeds and bbad should feel honored.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!! Ragan makes Rachel cry and Brendon gets in Ragan's face. Britney then starts making fun of Brendon, even doing a physical imitation of him. Then they go face to face, as she is not scared of him.

Flaseback 10:20 BBT, all cams.

News flash, Brendon: everybody thinks your girlfriend is a c**t.

Lol, now he's having his own personal interview with himself. Like a manifesto to the live feed viewers.

Enzo's pissed though. Now he's like "Screw it, if you want to get rid of Brendon we'll get rid of Brendon."

Rachel is crying doing who knows what in the DR and Brendon tried to get in there with her. Now, he's waiting in the living room for her to get out. So what does he does? Talks out loud to himself about how horrible Ragan is.

Favorite line from the fight:

Brendon tells Britney to get Nick's balls from her purse and give them back to him.

Britney: Oh really? Like you're one to talk.

Because seriously, Rachel took his balls and ate them a long time ago.

all that crap Britney said about Rachel and the lil jabs at her family and this lil twit is crying.. she is all mouth.. and everything Brendan is saying right now is the truth... the truth! Britney is a horrible person and i dont even like Rachel and Brendan..

I give props to Britney. I cry sometimes, too, when I get really frustrated. And then Brendon brought her fiance in the fight for no reason. I'd be pissed, too, by the stupid comment he made.

but it was said to her face.. all those times she railed on the both of them behind their back she went hard on them, whatever.. she is a lil troll, disgusting human being.. at least be a big girl about and say it to their face.

Brendon has been slamming Britney behind her back since week one, so Britney is not alone in the behind your back stuff. Britney is just a lot better at it, and frankly with Brendon and Rachel, she has tons of material to work with.

NEANDERTHAL! :)

Brendon has been slamming Britney behind her back since week one, so Britney is not alone in the behind your back stuff. Britney is just a lot better at it, and frankly with Brendon and Rachel, she has tons of material to work with.

NEANDERTHAL! :)

but i thought she was lil miss queen witty comeback? she busted into tears about a lil nothing lame comment he made about her boyfriend? come on now.

All mouth. She hates Brendon because HE'S SO NASTY? PULEEZE. SHE NEEDS TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

this would have been the perfect time for her to go OFF on him like she has been bragging about... her arsenal of insults she has ready whenever someone gets in her face.. and she cries.. and the comment about her boyfriend was lame as hell, she is disgusting...

Brenden had no right to start attacking Ragan and Brit when he wasn't involved in the conversation... he keeps saying he won't let Ragan talk to Rachel like that only he has no idea how Ragan talked to her because HE WASN'T THERE

and rachel and brenden always complain about other people making the game personal then brenden says all that to brit about nick sleeping with other girls... ridiculous

Brenchel needs to join everyone elses reality

Archived