The Bachelor Pad

Oleander

Well, I watched it. It was painful! Just an excuse for ABC to make more money. The focus seemed to be on the crazies (surprise!!!) of past seasons- the girl who teased Jake by not kissing him is now a whacked out blonde in love with one of the bachelors. She's just short of being a stalker; Michele who chased Jake for a kiss screamed at Tenley for outing her makeout session with creepy Craig M from Ali's season. Sure, most of them were picked just to create drama but the show is so bad it makes all the vh1 dating shows seem entertaining by comparison.

But- I know me- I'll still watch it.

This show just proves my theory that the Bachelor\Bachelorett is intentionally casted primarily with pretty people who underneath have some major personality flaws. This show simply has selected the best of the wackos. They're all airheads who need to be the center of attention. I bet a lot of them are rejects from MTV's Real World. Real World (at least in the past) doesn't select crazies who think they are the best looking person on the planet.

Also..... Tenely? she is Major whack job. This also means Jake was taking two whack jobs to the end of his season knowing they were selected for the show for their entertainment value, not as real love interests.

both shows are fake and scripted. At least with Bachelor Pad, there is no serious pretense that the show is about finding love.

I have the last episode on my TiVo and I am having a very hard time making it through the episode. it is soooooooo bad! All these people are bimbos to the core, all the women have either have had boob jobs or want to have boob job. All the guys love to look at themselves in the mirror and think they get hotter each passing day.

What is extremely unclear about any one of them, what talents to they have, if any?.... So-called "good looks" can only take a person so far and it doesn't last very long. By the time they get into their mid-30s, they will be past the "HOT" prime because there will be another HOT group of 20-25 year olds that make them look over-the-hill and washed up, at least by their own standards they will be. I suppose they can always sell used cars or something.animated_bouncy.gif