Nerd Herd Vs Brah-gade

CasperSabe

Which is worse?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which is Worse?

They're both horrible... but the Nerd Herd gets my vote on this one...

The Nerd Herd as an alliance is worse than the Brigade but, the Brigade + Britney + Ragan + Kathy is the most malicious BB cast ever, imo.

Nerd Herd!

At least the Brah-gade has some gameplay while the others are floating along......

Britney and Ragan should be an option. Last night they were making fun of the Nerd Herd and Matt says to them "arent you guys basically acting like the nerd herd?" LOL or something like that I didnt see it. I just read it.

LOL. I would have loved to have heard that.

When we mean worst are we talking about dislike? Then yes, Nerd Herd probably is the worst.

In terms of the game, Nerd Herd might be one of the best, while the Sov6 broke up within a week. The NH had 3 of the last 4 in season 6 and had the final 2. They won their season.

I don't know what happened to the Brigade thread, but this will do.

I love how all this sh*t is happening in the BB house and the Brigade is sitting pretty on the sidelines, playing pool. The other HGs are making this easy for them.

The brigade is growing on me. I'm hoping they make final 4. No one knows they are aligned unlike everyone knew the nerd herd and the horsemen were aligned.

So glad you posted something like this. I'm amazed at the level that they can be friends with others and still have no one know that they are really together. The HG's can pick out 2, 3 or maybe even 4 together, but it's never those 4.

How can the others not suspect that alliance? Oh, they are just friends, not an alliance. Wha? Any other season, if people spent more than five minutes huddled in a group they were suspected to be alligned.

I've noticed the people that say they are just friends and not an alliance are in fact the ones in the alliance and trying to see if their crazy logic works. Seems crazy to me, but hey, each season has their own flavor of kool aid.

Am I the lone BB fan who liked/likes both alliances? :)

Half of the Brigade Enzo and Hayden want to keep Brendon in the house and formed an alliance with him. The Brigade is just a maybe for Enzo and Hayden.

I agree--Looks kinda like Enzo and Hayden will be the end of the Brigade, but also looks like Matt and Lane could be. Would like to see them stick together, but think this week might be their undoing.

Archived