Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/9

CeCiMom

She's playing such a careful game right now. The timing of her power move has to be just right. Too soon, and she'll be evicted the next week. Too late, and she'll see the door hit her butt on the way out. But she's a shrewd woman, and not nearly as helpless or horrible as she lets on. I want to see her shine! She's my last hope for this season.

She's playing such a careful game right now. The timing of her power move has to be just right. Too soon, and she'll be evicted the next week. Too late, and she'll see the door hit her butt on the way out. But she's a shrewd woman, and not nearly as helpless or horrible as she lets on. I want to see her shine! She's my last hope for this season.

I think the HOH coming up would be good for her to win, IF there's a double eviction she could get rid of 2 of the boys...and Ragan isn't one of them...so her best bet would be Brendon and Matt...IF she has the guts! I think she's been "throwing" stuff so far...even that caramel thing looked fake...she's a cop ...she can get thru ANYTHING! :stars:

Britney keeps talking about how her and Ragan were outside with Brendan earlier today making fun of him to his face. Brit said she mentioned being a coordinator for a football team and that she was an astronaut.

Does anyone know what time today that conversation was? I have been looking all over and can't find it in the flashback at all.

OMG what an exciting night in the BB house (NOT) please let lightening come down and hit the pool table and split it in half. Then tell these people to play the game instead of talking about people or they are all evicted. I thought they were adults but I guess they're just people who look like them.

Looks like it may be a movie night after all.

Well than Hayden just lied to his Peeps cause he just told Enzo and Lane that Brendon said not to trust Enzo.

Whomever posted that heard it wrong. I was watching when it happened and Brendon told Hayden, "do not trust Enzo" when he was showering. Hayden was relaying the correct thing to his peeps.

Archived