Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/9

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

BBAD was entertaining (sans Bren/Rach who were even more pathetic trying to fit in with the group than they are by themselves) for the first time since the show started. The Talk Show was hysterical. They should have some good material for their Houseguest Hotline after the POV ceremony.

Does anyone else hit the mute button when Brittany is talking? This "princess" needs to go! Thought it was funny on "After Dark" how camera man is fascinated with Rachel's boobs Hah, you have to admit it will be boring without them.

I feel the opposite way. Brit makes any boring conversation more interesting. She's cute, hilarious, and highly entertaining. I seriously don't know if I'd watch if she wasn't there. Okay, I probably would :animated_scratchchin: but I wouldn't like it nearly as much!

And yeah, the talk show was sooo funny. Its write-up on the main page did not *nearly* do it justice. They all did a really great job with it, anyone who has BBAD dvr'ed (or the feeds) should go back and watch at about 10pm BBT last night.

The only thing that scares me is that Brit may be hurting her game by talking all of this crap about Brendon/Rachel. She used to confine her mean-girl ways to talking with Monet, then Lane once Monet was gone... but now she's kind of all over the place with it, she even lets Kathy hear it! Enzo is already taking a serious look at her for it & other things (which makes me sad since he's my other fave), and if he can convince the brigade that she's dangerous, she's in trouble. Likewise if Rachel somehow sticks around this week & wins Hoh, & finds about about all of the horrible things Brit has said about her (which you know Kathy would spill in a hearbeat), it could be bad news for Brit. Be careful Britney, I want you in this house as long as possible!

I can't wait until Rachel/Brendon are gone, for the obvious reasons, but moreso to see what the new dynamic in the house will be. Right now, they all have a common enemy. There's very little whispering about anything unless it's to avoid Bren/Rachel hearing, everybody else is pretty much in on everything (except for the brigade of course). They're all happy together and nobody really talks crap about anyone else (well everyone talks about Kathy, but she's never belonged)... but once the two headed monster is gone, that's going to have to end. They're going to have to turn on eachother. I just wonder what little factions everyone will break off into, and what the hell they'll have to talk about when Rachel's day-glo hair extensions and nip slips & Brendon's troll-toe are gone!

:queen::pooh:

I heard Brenden acted badly at the POV ceremony. He threw the POV in anger so Rachel could stay.

Then he high-fived Rachel, stayed away for fifteen minutes and then went in the BY. Ragan and Brit seemed angry with him. This happend right after pov !:00C? sorry I look at a site in adifferent time zone.

I heard Brenden acted badly at the POV ceremony. He threw the POV in anger so Rachel could stay.

Then he high-fived Rachel, stayed away for fifteen minutes and then went in the BY. Ragan and Brit seemed angry with him. This happend right after pov !:00C? sorry I look at a site in adifferent time zone.

My understanding was Brendan was acting to fool Rachel and that the house is planning to backdoor Rachel.

My understanding was Brendan was acting to fool Rachel and that the house is planning to backdoor Rachel.

The plan was between Brendon and Rachel, for him to act like a jerk at the POV so they would evict him over Rachel..... no one bought it but my understanding is they are pretending to act like they bought it and they are going to evict Rachel anyway

The plan was between Brendon and Rachel, for him to act like a jerk at the POV so they would evict him over Rachel..... no one bought it but my understanding is they are pretending to act like they bought it and they are going to evict Rachel anyway

I think that's true Pinkie. I believe they still "love" each other! :rolleyes4:

Rachel is gone, and they need to just deal, no plan is gonna change it. Rachel has proven she is a threat (without Brendon) and her game playing (though very personal) ticked people off. The Houseguest believe that without Rachel, Brendon will have a meltdown and wont be a threat.

Gotta say I like that plan!!

I had the feeds on earlier and heard Rachel and Brendon discussing Brendon leaving. I thought to myself "did the house flip?" Yep, Rachel sounded like she really believed she was staying.

Brendon and Hayden just had a secret conversation while Brendon was showering. They were whispering and I didn't get any of it. I wonder if this has to do with the phony outcome of Rachel staying.

I read that, while Brendon was in the shower, he told Hayden that he should trust Enzo and not Lane.

cough::: Dustin :::: cough

LOL that would really be funny if it's a huge surprise- THEN there will be action!!!! :animated_bouncy:

I read that, while Brendon was in the shower, he told Hayden that he should trust Enzo and not Lane.

That's awesome trust Enzo! Although look at the messenger! He'll definitely trust Lane instead!

My mute button gets a lot of action with Brendon and Rachel too. I hit it mostly for Twitney when she's talking in the same room with Kathy. The two of them talking is unbearable at times.

"TWITNEY" I like that, talk about no brains in that house too bad Rach/Brend were not smart enough, who knows I just read there was some surprises coming up

My tv is on mute unless something happens.

With the jury starting this week are these people not looking for jury votes. I think the only person who is nice to a hg before they leave is Enzo. I think this is the first season where these people want a vacation in the BB house and not the money ok maybe one or two want the money.

Since Britney has won 3 pov's now I wonder if they will boot her out next week instead of Brendon. Why she is winning pov's and hurting her game makes no sense to me. I hope she goes next.

My tv is on mute unless something happens.

With the jury starting this week are these people not looking for jury votes. I think the only person who is nice to a hg before they leave is Enzo. I think this is the first season where these people want a vacation in the BB house and not the money ok maybe one or two want the money.

Since Britney has won 3 pov's now I wonder if they will boot her out next week instead of Brendon. Why she is winning pov's and hurting her game makes no sense to me. I hope she goes next.

Jersey Girl, totally agree with you, Twitney is hanging on to Lane's back like a spider monkey, Enzo is a crack up, I definitely don't "mute" when he's on. Too true none of them are thinking about the jury house HAH

I really want someone other than Boy alliance to win HOH. I would love for Kathy to win. Mostly because I'm curious who Kathy likes or dislikes. And it would really really funny if one of the boys who has been thinking they can just throw Kathy away whenever they want to, leaves. It would be even funnier if she puts two of the Boy alliance up and they turn on each other by campaigning against each other. I really hope if she wins she wouldn't put up Brenden as vengeance for Kristin.

I really want someone other than Boy alliance to win HOH. I would love for Kathy to win. Mostly because I'm curious who Kathy likes or dislikes. And it would really really funny if one of the boys who has been thinking they can just throw Kathy away whenever they want to, leaves. It would be even funnier if she puts two of the Boy alliance up and they turn on each other by campaigning against each other. I really hope if she wins she wouldn't put up Brenden as vengeance for Kristin.

You know I think of it this way, Kathy's no fool and I don't think she is as weak as she pretends, she better start making some moves pretty soon. I would stir up sh?? about those "Brigade Booties"

Archived