TV Show 8/8/10

Loved the ending with Rachel in the DR saying shes been fighting for 35 days straight in a row and now she feels like a lost puppy. And now, since she's faught so hard, she has to get another botox injection because she has so many wrinkles right now. We rewound it so many times to laugh.

Where was Kathy?

Kathy's the new Kristen :)

It WAS a good episode and I am really looking forward to Wed. and Thur.

Of course as an Enzo/brigade fan I was happy about the D. veto!

If Brenda, regan or brit win and put up the wrong person they can always be taken off by Matt.

Although truthfully I'm not really worried about Enzo anyway. He is so nice to the others that no one was thinking of putting him up.

ragan might have a nervouse breakdown trying to do the sab task! He's not cut out.

LOL and Rachel- botox! I am 42 and I've never had it! I thought she was 20 something!!!! What?

OK just checked 26 OMG she should have waited! If you HAVE to do it at 50 or older it's bad enough because you have to do it the rest of your life-and it's poisonous btw-you don't want to start in your 20's and put botulism in you for 50 more years-arg!!!

Shipp LOL

Ragan doesn't want blood on his hands and Lane and Enzo don't either. I hope the winner is not someone who let everyone others the game while they did nothing. I can't stand Matt but hope he and the remaining Brenchel work something out they are the only ones so far who will deserve to be in the end. Next season I'd like to see more women in the house because women will not become all buddy buddy like these guys do. It's hard to put a lot of women together and them all get along. I've never seen it in all these years and don't think anything has changed much.

omg.gifThese people don't even want to win prizes because they are afraid of being a target.

definitely one of the better episodes.

I thought it was funny how they edited out Enzo's reaction to the saboteur message. Him saying he thought BB was just messing with them & there was no saboteur lol.

Also, I wish they showed Brendon's hissy fit about having too big of feet for the comp! But oh well.

Totally stoked for Wednesday for our favorite couple to return!

This was the truth episode:

Matt is tired of carrying the rest of the Brigade.

Rachel showed her true colors and really is a skanky bitch and thinks about no one but herself.

Brendon doesn't trust Rachel all that much, but as they say in for a penny, in for a pound.

Enzo is not kidding himself or anyone else. He is going to ride the Final choo choo train until he gets thrown off.

Lane isn't as stupid as he appears to be.

Kathy isn't as sluggish as she appears to be.

Hayden is in his own little world.

Britney doesn't have a thought unless it has something to do with making fun of someone else.

Ragan is a drama queen. We knew he'd take the money but he thought he was playing us by being indecisive. Enjoy that $20,000. that's all you're getting.

definitely one of the better episodes.

I thought it was funny how they edited out Enzo's reaction to the saboteur message. Him saying he thought BB was just messing with them & there was no saboteur lol.

Also, I wish they showed Brendon's hissy fit about having too big of feet for the comp! But oh well.

Totally stoked for Wednesday for our favorite couple to return!

I never heard that Enzo said that so thanks for the new info Alyssa!

Vann- Hayden said it twice in his DR's somwhere in the middle of the show and before Brenchel was put up.

I never heard that Enzo said that so thanks for the new info Alyssa!

You're welcome :) Hahaha.

Right after Matt was even laughing, he was like "Why are they trying this again? It already didn't work!" or something but they didn't show that either lol.

Rachel, Brendon, Kathy, Britney, and then Ragan. I just saved you the next 4 or 5 weeks of your life. A terrible season full of idiots that can't see what's right in front of them.

LOL and Rachel- botox! I am 42 and I've never had it! I thought she was 20 something!!!! What?

OK just checked 26 OMG she should have waited! If you HAVE to do it at 50 or older it's bad enough because you have to do it the rest of your life-and it's poisonous btw-you don't want to start in your 20's and put botulism in you for 50 more years-arg!!!

Yeah. I was surprised she mentioned that. I was like "Wha?" Then I just rolled my eyes. I said, "Well, that just shows how superficial you are, Rachel." All that hard partying she must be doing is coming at a price to her face.

...or winning multiple PoV's and strategizing...just saying :-p

-Kyo

I think she was running scared of Matt so she went (maybe handed but we wont know until we see the footage) for the POV.

Not a very good strategy at all. Final votes are not always based on good game play and Brendon and Rachel are more about personal than game play, so I think she guaranteed herself two votes lost and here's why I say that. Rachel could not understand why she was willing to take Hayden off the block and not her or Brendon. She said it numerous times and this was a sore point for Rachel plus she's all about money and couldn't understand why Brit wouldn't take it so she has no other recourse to think that Brit made it personal not to take either one of them down. Rachel nor Brendon won't forget this.

What I find disappointing in Britney is she's all talk about Rachel and Brendon (behind their backs) and then all nicey nicey to their faces. Now, I'm not saying she should get all in their faces about things but she never even sets them straight on things and yesses them all the time. I find her no different without Monet there, she's still the two-faced, behind your back sarcastic remark for her audience Britney.

I don't think she deserves any mocking from trampy Rachel when it comes to her personal sex-life which I respect since she has not made a spectacle of herself in that manner in any way, but I wonder how innocent she really is since she had plenty of raunchy sex scenarios and sex street terms in her "Would you" game?

I think she was running scared of Matt so she went (maybe handed but we wont know until we see the footage) for the POV.

Why? Seriously? I just can't figure out what Britney's doing. Does she know what she's doing? Does she really think she has an alliance with Lane? The girl needs a strong alliance at this point.

Not a very good strategy at all. Final votes are not always based on good game play and Brendon and Rachel are more about personal than game play, so I think she guaranteed herself two votes lost and here's why I say that. Rachel could not understand why she was willing to take Hayden off the block and not her or Brendon. She said it numerous times and this was a sore point for Rachel plus she's all about money and couldn't understand why Brit wouldn't take it so she has no other recourse to think that Brit made it personal not to take either one of them down. Rachel nor Brendon won't forget this

Yep, when Rachel and Brendon vote, they will vote against who stabbed them the deepest and they will consider that voting on gameplay because they truly believe these people are stupid for not aligning with them. I wonder about that myself. They win. As someone else stated, a Rachel/Brendon/Matt/Britney alliance would have been pretty cool about right now. The strongest players against the floaters. Make the floaters play.

What I find disappointing in Britney is she's all talk about Rachel and Brendon (behind their backs) and then all nicey nicey to their faces. Now, I'm not saying she should get all in their faces about things but she never even sets them straight on things and yesses them all the time. I find her no different without Monet there, she's still the two-faced, behind your back sarcastic remark for her audience Britney.

Again, yep. She was big talk AFTER the Kathy/Rachel spat the other day. She was livid, having to bite her tongue and all to keep from going off on Rachel. Yeah, right.

I don't think she deserves any mocking from trampy Rachel when it comes to her personal sex-life which I respect since she has not made a spectacle of herself in that manner in any way, but I wonder how innocent she really is since she had plenty of raunchy sex scenarios and sex street terms in her "Would you" game?

I could live without the sex venue altogether on this show. It always turns out disgusting. That's why Jeff/Jordan were the only showmance I ever got into. The girl wouldn't even kiss him on camera. I admired that she loved her family enough to not disrespect them in public. B & R are having sex on camera. At the same time though, they are playing the game and they keep it interesting, for now.

Britney, imo, is no angel outside of BB. I do think she's TRYING to keep it clean out of respect for her family and fiance. I don't think she has any delusions that BB is actually going to change her walk in life.

Excellent points guys-bravi !

It all boils down to the fact that she made Brenchel mad when she refused to take them off with the POV. Brenchel is totally buying into the Lane and Enzo being on their side because Lenzo never put themselves in the position of going against them.

Archived