Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/8

CeCiMom

Rachel tells another story:

She's been in love with some guy for 3 years-he's a really good friend., she met him at rehab (is this a club in vegas?) They (some girls and herself) were sent somewhere to be eye candy. This guy is such an awesome man, awesome person and they went to the Rehab opening this year. "We got so schwimmied, tequila, melon balls." cut feeds. She didn't want to tell this to brendon saying he would think she's wild but she's telling the story anyway and they cut the feeds. Can one more story make him think she's any wilder than she's already portrayed herself.

No end of story. BB sucks for cutting the stream on that one. It must have been bad.

Brendon "You have so many stories about getting wasted." Rachel "That's my job."

Rachel says she will tell the rest of the story later because they got interrupted. Does BB tell them when they cut the feeds, I guess.

So now it's a guessing game with Brendon. She's going to tell him but making him guess. It has to do with stages.

She has so many drunk stories and she's telling another one now. STFU tramp.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney recounting a story Rachel is now telling Brendon in the kitchen:

"Rachel drank a bottle of tequila in her bathing suit and woke up topless with vomit on her and had a death grip on a bunch of hundreds."

Kathy asked is she a stripper.

Britney says it's free.

Britney says Brendon was laughing at this story.

My question is who is more demented Rachel or Brendon?

Now I am going to vomit-GROSS!!!

Rachel is a pig but Brenda is the demented one! :animated_shocking:

Sick of him to think that's a great girlfriend!!!

This is the season of the B's Bitches, Kristen Rachel, Ragan, Monet, Britteny, Kathy and Annie, Brigade, Matt, Hayden,Enzo and Lane. Brendon, and BORING! This is definitely the worst cast season I have ever seen. Now that drama is out of the house, or will be once Rachel is gone, it will be a total snooze fest with the Brigade running the house. Even the Sab is too stupid to see the 4 man alliance which will cut him loose once he has served his purpose, but Ragan is so in lust with Matt, that he can't see past his little weinie. Brendon, is just plain stupid, and deserves to be gone next, but in a twist that even Allison Grodner couldn't predict I foresee him, Britt and Matt as the final 3. Britt will win the Final POV, and let matt know that she is keeping Brendon, just so that she can win. She will tell him, that with his wifes disease, he would beat her, and she knows that, so she has to eliminate him. Brendon, previously, has told Matt that he will take him to the end, just so that Matt can get the money for his wife, and so Matt will go to the jury house and convince the Brigade, to vote for Brendon, who turned out to be the better person, than Britteny, and she will be totally surprised when Brendon wins BB 12.

Other than that, you guys have nothing to look forward to, except, fist pumping, back slapping and convivial high fiving from the brigade from now until they end up turning on each other ............. like I said BORING!!

Hence, you won't see me in chat anymore, won't be watching feeds, after all what is the point?? Allison Grodner, you have done nothing but brought about the end of Big Brother. Bye Bye Favorite show of summer.

Qdntoy

That would be a pretty awesome final 3 in my view and I would love Brendon winning. My top choice right now is Britney love her!!!! I have this feeling Britney is going to end up in 3rd. Which is the winner of the Janelle trophy.

Brendon telling Rachel that some girl came up to him and asked him to buy her a drink and he said no. Rachel is shocked and says you are the guy I would never talk to in a bar. She says guys have to buy her a drink "especially if she asks for one."

I wonder how many college kids are watching BB this season and said to the screen: "HEY, I HIT THAT ON SPRING BREAK."

Brendon telling Rachel that some girl came up to him and asked him to buy her a drink and he said no. Rachel is shocked and says you are the guy I would never talk to in a bar. She says guys have to buy her a drink "especially if she asks for one."

I wonder how many college kids are watching BB this season and said to the screen: "HEY, I HIT THAT ON SPRING BREAK."

LMAO!!!

^^^^ I'm watching the feeds too. This booze bag is disgusting.

Honestly, can you think any thing other than she's a tramp?

He's telling her she's such a giving person. Yeah, we know what she's giving. She's disappointed that he wouldn't buy her drinks. He said he can't afford top shelf tequila for her.

Brendon has something cooking on the stove and goes and lean over by the stove and picks his nose over the pot. PIG!

He sleeps with Rachel,he wants a relationship with Rachel, yet she's telling him stories about men and he's unaffected by these stories?

I'm convinced he's gay, since he really doesn't give a rat's ass about her and the men she's had and will have while he's around. Yuck!

Thank you Girly, for your live feed updates, that don't look like they belong on the discussion pages instead of the update pages. There is always a certain amount of personal comments in the live feeds and I don't mind that, and appreciate the live feed posters. But this season, a lot of the live feed posting has become Brendon and Rachael bashing with live feed events skewed by the posters dislike of them. It was nice to read your posts this evening. Thanks again. :)

Thank you Girly, for your live feed updates, that don't look like they belong on the discussion pages instead of the update pages. There is always a certain amount of personal comments in the live feeds and I don't mind that, and appreciate the live feed posters. But this season, a lot of the live feed posting has become Brendon and Rachael bashing with live feed events skewed by the posters dislike of them. It was nice to read your posts this evening. Thanks again. :)

OMG everyone has been praising Ginger up and down for condensing the live feeds reports for us! She is actually disscussing them and giving us her opinions on them which are always thoughtful, clever and welcomed by all! It's not OK to sarcastically attack someone who has been on this board for years giving us many, many laughs and much great information!

Go Ginger! Thanks again for everything!

I'm sorry I would reply, but I'm having a bit of trouble deciphering your post.

OMG everyone has been praising Ginger up and down for condensing the live feeds reports for us! She is actually disscussing them and giving us her opinions on them which are always thoughtful, clever and welcomed by all! It's not OK to sarcastically attack someone who has been on this board for years giving us many, many laughs and much great information!

Go Ginger! Thanks again for everything!

I have re-read my post and I don't find any names mentioned in it, except for Girly. There are a number of posters so your aassumtion that I was refering to Ginger is exactly that. My point was that there is both a place for live feed posting and for personal opinions and there seems to be a lot more personal attacks being posted on live feeds than usual for Morty's site.

I have re-read my post and I don't find any names mentioned in it, except for Girly. There are a number of posters so your aassumtion that I was refering to Ginger is exactly that. My point was that there is both a place for live feed posting and for personal opinions and there seems to be a lot more personal attacks being posted on live feeds than usual for Morty's site.

That is baiting and flaming! OK 25 posts pick on Ginger who has been here for years-she is doing us a favor! Leave her alone!

OK have fun bashing other posters while I sleep!

Tomorrow I will come back to post about HG-like we are supposed to do! :animated_bouncy:

I see your game!

Ragan talks about being bullied growing up, and now he's first person to gang up on people. What a hypocrite. Matt tried to stay out of it as much as he could. Britney was her usual self proving what a terrible person she is. Haydon has no personality. How did he even get on the show?

WTF Why is she just banging on her bowl? She's not even eating.

Why? 'cause she has to be noticed. It actually works, she got you to notice her. :nemoani: She has "strange" mannerisms. Watch her eyes as she shows a little skin with a twirl of her robe. If she doesn't get enuff looks, she'll increase the time her robe stays open! :sherlock:

Archived