Live Feed and BB After Dark 8/7

CeCiMom

Now Lane and Brendon getting into it too...and Rachel jumps in!

fight fight fight!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Lane and Brenden are fighting. I think Lane was defending Kathy. Rachael still saying she demands an apology from Kathy.

Wow Brenchal are picking fights with everyone.

sore losers

edit to add: Rachel had to tell everyone that she has been fighting for her LIFE since day one.

Shut up Rachel!

yes! here comes the fake tears!!!!! that'll work....NOT!

:lol2:

"One of us are going home. We fell in love with eachother and it sucks to be sitting in the chair next to them."

TEARS Now.

She says she wishes she never won HOH. Evidently she thinks they are getting her out because of Kriten. No Rachel, they hated you before Kristen's eviction. Now she's apologizing to Hayden for "making mistakes." Sounds like campaigning to me.

Hey! Thanks for the details! I'm sitting here getting all excited about the drama. I refuse to say I can't wait until BBAD tonite because I know by then they'll all be bosom buddies again. For the time being, I'll take it anyway I can get it! Thanks, ya'll!

Ha ha ha! Kathy says Rachel should go into the DR room and talk to the psych nurse.

Hey! Thanks for the details! I'm sitting here getting all excited about the drama. I refuse to say I can't wait until BBAD tonite because I know by then they'll all be bosom buddies again. For the time being, I'll take it anyway I can get it! Thanks, ya'll!

Hopefully, they don't all make up by then. Fights are short lived in this house.

Rachel "Kathy and Ragan are going to vote against me and I'm going home this week. congratulations, BB bitches for sending me home."

Rachel "I have no friends in this house."

No longer "THE RACHEL AND BRENDON SHOW."

The title has been changed to "I'M RACHEL THE VICTIM SHOW."

Ragan "I'm most proud of Kathy in that comp because that set the tone that set the stage."

Kathy must have given it good to Rachel. ha ha ha!!!! Go Kathy.

Hayden playing both sides of the fence. If you guys want to talk about this I'll talk all day until I am blue in the face - Hayden telling B & R.

Smart move Hayden. They are going to jury house.

yes, it was a good move by Hayden.

^^Seems like J/J were laughing at Brendon and Rachel, giving the other HGs the clue that America might not like them.

Thanks. I know Enzo mentioned Jordan and Jeff and I forgot they were there.

I would be totally satisfied if the Brigade made the F4.

ditto!

Archived