Kathy - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy takes forever to finish a thought so in her mind she finished saying what she was after but never really did.

I think she knew at that point she was safe and just figured her message was understood.

I do think she would have outlasted at least a couple of them, so they really should be thanking her.

She's no more of a slack than Enzo and Lane are, IMO.

I think that Kathy is really stronger than she lets on. I await the day (soon I hope) when she snags an HOH when they're least expecting it.

Go Kathy, Go!

I think that Kathy is really stronger than she lets on. I await the day (soon I hope) when she snags an HOH when they're least expecting it.

Go Kathy, Go!

I think you are right, Casper....I totally agree!!! Go Kat GO!!! :running:

If Kathy made final 2 (doubt it but there are miracles) I don't think her new attitude since being used by the men in the house would get her Rachel's jury vote. These people are not looking to win the money or jury votes wtf is the matter with them.

If Kathy made final 2 (doubt it but there are miracles) I don't think her new attitude since being used by the men in the house would get her Rachel's jury vote. These people are not looking to win the money or jury votes wtf is the matter with them.

I know! And Rachel's two votes coz Brendon will do as he's told.

It could be that Kathy has a super busy schedule at home between her work and her son and is simply burned out and exhausted. Sure a lot of HGs sleep most of the time but of them all, she is least offensive to me. I wanted to really like her at first. But I don't hate her. Of the losers left I'd say she might as well win by default. She is simply a fish out of water. I've heard her say she just wanted to last to make it to Jury House. She could have been a lot worse. Also, as you guys may have noticed, I'm the type of guy who automatically takes up for an underdog. There was so many negative opinions of this woman, which is cool...we all see things differently...but every poster was dissing her and I had to say the best I could about her.

Rachel, who I have always detested, now I feel sorry the rest of the HGs are being such bad winners. I'm just sorry they can't say, hey you're leaving, deal with it.

I wish I could root for ANY of these HGs, so far I can't. And Kathy is so dumb to jump on that tacky bandwagon. Kathy thinks only Rachel has dissed her. Pathetic. Rachel has dissed her less than the rest of those idiots.

They have so little to do inside the house. Work out. Play pool. Play chess. Back stab, gossip, eat or sleep. Of those options -- sleeping becomes more and more attractive -- after all, if you dislike the people you're in a house for sleep is your only real escape from them. I do think she has some game left in her. I just worry she's never going to pull one out when she needs to.

I really want her to put up Enzo and Lane. Watching them turn on each other would be priceless. And I would love to see her get out someone who thought -she- was disposable.

Given her comments recently though, I think she likes Lane too much to put him up. Sadly she'd wind up doing the brigades dirty work I fear.

Lane is the type of guy familiar to Kathy and fits her comfort level probably. Kathy is a lot older than some of these people and closest in age to Enzo? I dont think that she will win but it could happen if she wins comps or someone thinks that she could be a good partner for f2. They are all two faced. Kathy isnt the best or the worst.

I do wonder if Kathy will come to life and surprise us all.

I'd be happy if any of these lazy lab rats would come to life.

LOL. Yep.

They have so little to do inside the house. Work out. Play pool. Play chess. Back stab, gossip, eat or sleep. Of those options -- sleeping becomes more and more attractive -- after all, if you dislike the people you're in a house for sleep is your only real escape from them. I do think she has some game left in her. I just worry she's never going to pull one out when she needs to.

I really want her to put up Enzo and Lane. Watching them turn on each other would be priceless. And I would love to see her get out someone who thought -she- was disposable.

Given her comments recently though, I think she likes Lane too much to put him up. Sadly she'd wind up doing the brigades dirty work I fear.

HA, that's IF she ever gets in gear and wins an HOH - I'm not holding my breath.

i cant wait until she finally wins a comp and catches everyone by surprise :animated_bouncy:

OK I am not just throwing this out there. I have really been taking a long time to assess this. Kathy is not very intelligent and seems to me in my opinion to be uneducated. She is nice and she is pretty but she seems "slow". I have heard her saying it is the slop and that is why she can't concentrate but .... I don't buy that.

Even Jerry pulled out a win. Wonder if she will surprise us. :animated_scratchchin:

You know what they say - even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then! Maybe she will surprise me, who knows.

Kathy and her integrity is sickening. She sits and talks about morals and integrity and then talks about Rachel and Brenden like the are scum, behind their backs of course. She is just as bad as Brit and Ragan if not worse because she keeps saying that she is above that kind of thing. I cannot believe she is a deputy sheriff and a sargent!! Really? How many people are in the Sheriff's Dept in her town? lol

we get to see kathy defeat rachel tonight :animated_bouncy:

Archived