Thursday Live Show 8/5

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant wait to see goodbye messages

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Rachel just PISSES me off! She sits there and tells Monet she doesn't call girls "bitches" because she doesn't use that derogatory term, and then tells Kristin she is the definition of the word bitch! Rachel...Karma is a bitch and so are you and I hope someone takes you out this week! AND what an idiot! IMITATION is the sincerest form of flattery...not making fun of someone. What a stupid, self absorbed, attention whore!

Brendon's just plain dumb. Is he for real?

I can't wait for the door to come between Rachel and her man

ME TOO...especially after Rachels' gb message...wgat a classles BIOTCH SHE is!

Rachel just PISSES me off! She sits there and tells Monet she doesn't call girls "bitches" because she doesn't use that derogatory term, and then tells Kristin she is the definition of the word bitch! Rachel...Karma is a bitch and so are you and I hope someone takes you out this week! AND what an idiot! IMITATION is the sincerest form of flattery...not making fun of someone. What a stupid, self absorbed, attention whore!

I also found it funny that she got the saying wrong and thar she still didn't understand that they were truly making fun of her!

i think rachel with tone down her goodbye messages next week since that is when jury starts

who voted for ragan lol

lol so kathy wont drop first

Well, Matt wins again.

Why do they keep making endurance comps that favor short people with small feet?

By the way, Julie is an idiot. She said twice this would be the most important HoH comp ever. Ummm, why? ...because of the Sabateur? Big whoop.

Good HOH comp. Still don't understand how the HOH will help with the SAB.

The HOH has to open Pandora's box before Ragan gets the offer.... if the HOH doesn't open Pandora's box they won't offer it to him

Archived