Who's Your Favorite and Least Favorite HouseGuest - Week 5?

Gertrude

Favorite/Least Favorite  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite House Guest

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kathy
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Rachel
    • Ragan
  2. 2. Least Favorite

• Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kathy
    • Lane
    • Matt
    • Rachel
    • Ragan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thinking Rachel would win the least favorite in BB history. :animated_rotfl:

Rachel doesn't come close to several of past HG's......

I don't have a favorite and there's several I don't like.....so no voting in this poll for me right now! lol

I don't know. I've been all over the board on this one. I don't hate any of them on the scale I hated Gnat last season or Michelle from the season before and I'm not rooting for any of them the way I did Jeff and Jordan or Janelle. This season isn't even comparable to the horrid, yet unforgettable, season 9, where I hated them all.

My fave to date is Britney, but I'm not "loving" her. She's the most entertaining of them all. My least fave is Kathy as I can't figure out what she's even doing there. I'd like Brendon if he'd grow a pair. Kristin has turned out to be a huge disappointment. Hayden, Enzo and Lane are one in the same to me. Matt, that sly fox, is a good gamer but he bores me for some reason. Rachel, uuuuugh, she's played the game pretty well but she's just not a likable human being. Ragan is just okay. Annie, Monet and Andrew...I'm not missing any of them. They're a mediocre cast to say the least. None of them would know a power move if it bit them on the butt.

I could not agree with this more if I wrote it myself... This season is just flat out boring. I don't know where they went wrong, but I hope they get some more interesting people next year!

Enzo grosses me out as far as attraction goes. Any man that would scratch and sniff is beyond sickening. His slobbery slurping noises are pretty gross too.

Don't forget the farting and the talking about farting/bowl movements.

As gross as Enzo is, Rachel is worse. She's my least favorite hg. Britney is my fave.

I don't know. I've been all over the board on this one. I don't hate any of them on the scale I hated Gnat last season or Michelle from the season before and I'm not rooting for any of them the way I did Jeff and Jordan or Janelle. This season isn't even comparable to the horrid, yet unforgettable, season 9, where I hated them all.

My fave to date is Britney, but I'm not "loving" her. She's the most entertaining of them all. My least fave is Kathy as I can't figure out what she's even doing there. I'd like Brendon if he'd grow a pair. Kristin has turned out to be a huge disappointment. Hayden, Enzo and Lane are one in the same to me. Matt, that sly fox, is a good gamer but he bores me for some reason. Rachel, uuuuugh, she's played the game pretty well but she's just not a likable human being. Ragan is just okay. Annie, Monet and Andrew...I'm not missing any of them. They're a mediocre cast to say the least. None of them would know a power move if it bit them on the butt.

Well said

I'm pulling for Hayden to win but Britney and Enzo are the most entertaining.

Once Rachel is gone, my least fav will be Brendon, but Kathy is the least entertaining.

Please BB, show us other people, not just Rachel all the time.

P.S. I love the BB13 Advice show with WWJD (What would Julie do). That was hilarious.

I don't like Rachel but this week I have to admit my least favorite person in the house is Britney, she just disgusts me. She is more than just me she is crude and vulgar and if I were her mother I would be ashamed she was my child.

I totally agree. But then again, she said that she and her mother were exactly alike only her mother was meaner. That explains a lot.

Archived