Live Feed and BBAD 8/1

kywildcat

I think one way using the POV would work, would be for Britney to go to Rachel and tell her she's thinking of the using the veto on Brendon, because he doesn't deserve to go home over Kathy. Then push for Kathy to go and plant the seed that Rachel could make a deal with Kristen and Brendon. (A deal that hopefully would be immediately broken!)

You mean Haydon right?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you really think that Rachel would take any deal? Or is her hatred for Kristen just too strong?

Yep, she's pretty set. I think the best bet would be to pitch it to Rachel and her man. Brendon wants to make sure everyone likes them, so he could possibly talk her into it. (Although, from what we've heard on the feeds, there may be some trouble in paradise over some test scores.)

Do you really think that Rachel would take any deal? Or is her hatred for Kristen just too strong?

No, I don't think she would. She's an emotional player. Brendon would in a heartbeat if he thought they would stick to it. Too bad Kristen has already been shown she can't be trusted by that pair.

Let's see if Rachel puts the money where her mouth is. She always says how much she hates those who just want to hang around, not play the game and just go to jury (aka floaters). It appears that Kristen wants to play, so in this case then Rachel should give her a chance, right?

kinda funny tho with Brit in the BY asking her about past seasons and male alliances..Four Horsemen..was that BB5 with Drew and Cowboy?? they are under the radar presently for their alliance so have to give them props for that even tho their current strategy is non existent lol

They are the worst alliance in BB history.

Maybe only in collective brainpower. But they will possibly be the most successful. If they can avoid having two of them up on the block and vote the same, from here until the end of the game they will have the ultimate choice in who stays and who goes. I'd say that's pretty powerful.

there were 4 stooges...and these guys fit the rolls...

Moe = Matt (aka the brains)

Curly - Lane (simpleton..nuff said..nuk nuk)

Larry - Hayden (it's all about the hair)

and Shemp - Enzo (he's slick and also not too bright)

stooges.jpg

This so perfectly describes the Brigade. :animated_rotfl:

Maybe only in collective brainpower. But they will possibly be the most successful. If they can avoid having two of them up on the block and vote the same, from here until the end of the game they will have the ultimate choice in who stays and who goes. I'd say that's pretty powerful.

If they don't start winning soon, their numbers won't mean anything because they will start going up.

So after all that chit chat between Kris and Brit, Brit now telling Kathy that she can't use the POV because she can't risk someone she has got close with going home (I guess Lane).

She told Kathy I know it will be hard for you (missing Kris) because it was hard for me when Monet left. Brit said "Monet left on Thursday and I felt a whole lot better on Friday." She missed Monet the couture model less than 24 hours. :animated_rotfl:

there were 4 stooges...and these guys fit the rolls...

Moe = Matt (aka the brains)

Curly - Lane (simpleton..nuff said..nuk nuk)

Larry - Hayden (it's all about the hair)

and Shemp - Enzo (he's slick and also not too bright)

stooges.jpg

I love this too funny.

Kathy is full of sh*t. She just said she's feeling down today, part of it being b/c it's Sunday and she hasn't gone to church and doesn't have her Bible with her.

First of all, this isn't the first Sunday she's been in either the BB house or sequester.

Secondly, if she's in need of her Bible, why didn't she bring one?

So after all that chit chat between Kris and Brit, Brit now telling Kathy that she can't use the POV because she can't risk someone she has got close with going home (I guess Lane).

She told Kathy I know it will be hard for you (missing Kris) because it was hard for me when Monet left. Brit said "Monet left on Thursday and I felt a whole lot better on Friday." She missed Monet the couture model less than 24 hours. :animated_rotfl:

[/quote

I know I feel bad for her trusting lane so much because I do think his brigade comes before Brit.

I found him on Google but I don't know how to transfer a picture. He came after Curley Howard and was in several feature Stooges movies.

You're funny! Okay, I don't even know who the heck Curley Howard is.

Can't we just stick to the ones ImIn posted? I know them except Shemp, he's a blur.

[/quote

I know I feel bad for her trusting lane so much because I do think his brigade comes before Brit.

Good for her, it's not like she doesn't deserve to be knocked down a notch or two too. She's as catty as the others are and has done a good share of back stabbing in this game. I'm always amazed how the men always stick together more then the women.

Kathy is full of sh*t. She just said she's feeling down today, part of it being b/c it's Sunday and she hasn't gone to church and doesn't have her Bible with her.

First of all, this isn't the first Sunday she's been in either the BB house or sequester.

Secondly, if she's in need of her Bible, why didn't she bring one?

Oh boy. I really hate defending anything about kathy no matter how trivial but here goes. She did bring a family bible but BB lost it and wouldn't replace it for some reason.

Oh boy. I really hate defending anything about kathy no matter how trivial but here goes. She did bring a family bible but BB lost it and wouldn't replace it for some reason.

Thanks for the info. I knew I risked getting an explaination of what happened to a possible Bible in the house. But most of the things Kathy says really piss me off!

There's usually a few HGs who bring Bibles in, so I'm surprised there isn't another one in the house.

Let us not forget "Curley Joe"

what are ya...a wise guy? :fish:

according to wikipedia... Curly Joe is the 6th stooge...( I never heard of him either) ...soooo, that means there's still even 1 more Stooge out there I've never heard of.

huh!?!

:bangin::argue::bash:

Archived