Live Feed and BBAD 8/1

kywildcat

Big Rachel hate fest going on with Matt, Kris and Brit. Kathy is doing guess what..lying in bed. Ragan is lying bed too. Their both staring at the ceiling.

Matt says that Rachel is working for CBS, it's not fair. I think he said this because she wins stuff.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt is so full of crap. He says if Ragan doesn't get HOH or use his Veto thing next week it will be 7 against them (Rachel/Brendon.)

Why don't these people ever call him out and ask him why the hell he didn't nom them last week?

I'm sick of these of these spineless turds.

Matt is so full of crap. He says if Ragan doesn't get HOH or use his Veto thing next week it will be 7 against them (Rachel/Brendon.)

Why don't these people ever call him out and ask him why the hell he didn't nom them last week?

I'm sick of these of these spineless turds.

I know I never saw them getting together ( the brigade) once they just let him do what he wanted. Then came up with the back door plan that did not work. I could be wrong about this but I do agree that they are spineless turds

Big Rachel hate fest going on with Matt, Kris and Brit. Kathy is doing guess what..lying in bed. Ragan is lying bed too. Their both staring at the ceiling.

Matt says that Rachel is working for CBS, it's not fair. I think he said this because she wins stuff.

Maybe someone should shake kathy.

This is Britney's deal to Kristen to use the POV. Britney won't use it unless Rachel knows because she doesn't want to piss off Rachel. The deal is that Kristen must go to Rachel and guarantee that Kathy goes up. Brit won't use the POV unless she knows who is going up in Kristens place. This puts Kristen in a bad position because then she would be outwardly sacrificing Kathy.

Kristen doesn't want Rachel to have her way. She's telling Brit this. Brit before asked who would they (rach/bren)want to put up next week and they said Kathy.

If Brit is afraid of Rachel then she shouldn't even be entertaining this conversation with Kristen.

As the weeks pile up and the brigade remains intact, it will soon be a numbers game -- and frankly I think they stand a

good shot of running the house at that point.

Matt is the weak link though. He can and will be peeled off. They should lose him fast.

They could almost be like the 3 stooges but with a fourth member. I can picture all of them standing in a row hitting each other and eye poking all the time wondering what in the heck are we supposed to be doing.

there were 4 stooges...and these guys fit the rolls...

Moe = Matt (aka the brains)

Curly - Lane (simpleton..nuff said..nuk nuk)

Larry - Hayden (it's all about the hair)

and Shemp - Enzo (he's slick and also not too bright)

stooges.jpg

This is Britney's deal to Kristen to use the POV. Britney won't use it unless Rachel knows because she doesn't want to piss off Rachel. The deal is that Kristen must go to Rachel and guarantee that Kathy goes up. Brit won't use the POV unless she knows who is going up in Kristens place. This puts Kristen in a bad position because then she would be outwardly sacrificing Kathy.

They are so annoying. Nobody wants to piss off Rachel. That's their whole mindset this year. Don't piss off Rachel. Why don't they all just continue to throw HOH for the rest of the season and just give rachel the money. Why don't they just get it over with and use the POV and volunteer themselves on the block. These slugs probably never had to fight for anything in their lives. They don't have it in them. "ooh why don't we all go outside and talk about Rachel behind her back, that would really hurt her game"! Don't make waves just float through the whole damn season.

BB12 The season of "Can't We All Just Get Along"

Brittany knows that but it gives Kristen the impression that she is giving her a chance.

Even bringing that deal to Rachel shows Britney can't be trusted. She will put up Lane to piss her off.

There's a slight chance Rachel wouldn't put up Lane. I think she has a tiny crush on him. She's constantly in his bed, even when he's still in it. And, she's made a few comments about liking him.

But the fact that she has to make a split-second decision and that she is irrational, probably means he would go up.

They are so annoying. Nobody wants to piss off Rachel. That's their whole mindset this year. Don't piss off Rachel. Why don't they all just continue to throw HOH for the rest of the season and just give rachel the money. Why don't they just get it over with and use the POV and volunteer themselves on the block. These slugs probably never had to fight for anything in their lives. They don't have it in them. "ooh why don't we all go outside and talk about Rachel behind her back, that would really hurt her game"! Don't make waves just float through the whole damn season.

BB12 The season of "Can't We All Just Get Along"

I agree, hence my opinion why they haven't been targets at all. It's the Brendon and Rachel show from week two (and end of week one)-so who are they kidding?

I think one way using the POV would work, would be for Britney to go to Rachel and tell her she's thinking of the using the veto on Hayden, because he doesn't deserve to go home over Kathy. Then push for Kathy to go and plant the seed that Rachel could make a deal with Kristen and Hayden. (A deal that hopefully would be immediately broken!)

Archived