Live Feed and BBAD 8/1

kywildcat

So far, they look more to me like a brigand than a brigade. They've done precious little on their own except act like teenage boys having a sleepover while their parents are out of town. One of them even brought his footies.

So true they crack me up. Reading about letting hayden out of solitary and something about they want to see him sweat for almost ruining their alliance because of a showmance with kristin. I think they should have done that to Matt for not putting up Rachel and brenden. I am still trying to figure out what exactly their game plan is.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are the worst alliance in BB history. They have done nothing they wanted to and it's week 4. Enzo only wanted to get Andrew out because he thought it would look bad to their fans to vote out Kathy. He thought it would hurt Brigade t-shirt sales. These guys are the Marx Brothers. Bumbling idiots who are fun to watch, but can't get anything right.

Its funny when they are all in a room pounding their chests saying, 'We run this house. We big strong alliance." And then the plan of the day goes south on them and they are in the room whining in stunned disbelief, 'How this happen? This is crazy!'

You have to give it to them. NO one knows about them and they've all secured themselves with others in the house. Two of the members (Lane and Enzo) don't even have targets on their backs. I don't understand why there's so much hate against them.

I think they've done a great job.

And Matt didn't waste his HOH. He got Andrew out, someone who would have come after him and his boys.

I think the Brigade are just keeping it cool at this point. They haven't had to show their hand yet, so why spoil it. For an alliance of 4 to go this long without being found out and without turning on each other says alot to me. I think Lane is a lot smarter and a much better physical competitor than what we have seen yet. At this point he knows he's safe so why try for HOH and then put a target on his back.

LOL Lala...great minds think a like!

If you ask me, Matt is the only one with a plan and it doesn't include the others.

The other three Enzo, Lane and Hayden really don't have a clue to what they are suppose to do. They feed off eachothers thoughts and think the BB fairies are going to guide them to a win.

JMO!

I think Brendon made a mountain out of a molehill. I expected them to all be pissed at Rachel but they were talking and acting with her like they always do.

Poor Andrew, he didn't fair as well in speeches as Rachel does.

Maybe Brendon didn't, GingerSnaps. These people don't get angry with each other outwardly. They're cowards. Look at how Kristen was all about arguing with Rachel after HOH and as soon as she was nominated, she's all pitiful. We were prepared for war between her and Rachel and pffft nothing!

They could almost be like the 3 stooges but with a fourth member. I can picture all of them standing in a row hitting each other and eye poking all the time wondering what in the heck are we supposed to be doing.

Maybe Brendon didn't, GingerSnaps. These people don't get angry with each other outwardly. They're cowards. Look at how Kristen was all about arguing with Rachel after HOH and as soon as she was nominated, she's all pitiful. We were prepared for war between her and Rachel and pffft nothing!

That's true what you are saying. I thought at least Kristen and Hayden would be pissed but Hayden was apologizing to her and Kristen didn't seem that put out at all. You're right we should have had more than a dozen blow outs so far this season and we haven't.

Maybe I've missed some things here and there but I think the only plan these four have come up with together was forming the alliance and keeping it secret. Otherwise, they haven't formed any "plans" as a group that I've seen. Matt is smart enough to bring up subtle ideas and make the others think they came up with it. He is the only one in the bunch who has an actual game plan and it's only for himself, not the alliance.

That's not a bad thing. He's playing for himself but has the protection in votes from the brigade...but does he? They were pretty upset with him when he didn't nominate B/R and that could come back to bite him later on. They will probably feel he's the most expendable one in their click.

Lane needs to quit playing so cautiously because he's putting a target on his back. Why isn't a big, strong dude like him doing better in the competitions? I'm betting the others are thinking that as well. wink.gif

It appears to me the only game Enzo is playing at this point is being the "class clown", making everybody like him and not want to put him on the block. So far it's working but just like Howie, it can only get you so far in this game.

Hayden screwed himself by trying to keep a showmance secret. Come on dude, do you really think making all those slurping noises under the covers while another person is in the room was smart game play? That made absolutely NO sense. The only thing that will save you with the Brigade is if Kristen walks out the door and is no longer a concern.

These four are the biggest rag, tag group of guys I've ever seen. No plans, no means to the end. Yeah, good luck with THAT! animated_rotfl.gif

They come up with plans all the time, and not one has ever panned out. The only thing they have ever done is decide which of the two nominees they will vote out, even though none of them were who they wanted to start with. They have been gunning for Brendon since week one, and he hasn't come close to leaving.

Every year it's the same ole sheep thing. No one except Brendon and Rachel would use a POV to save the other one. unfortunately, BB hg will never be known as "free thinkers."

Makes me miss season 6. I used to love those last minute vote changes. Just when we were absolutely sure one person was going home, they'd switch the plan. Sometimes too many times. (but it was fun to watch.)

Makes me miss season 6. I used to love those last minute vote changes. Just when we were absolutely sure one person was going home, they'd switch the plan. Sometimes too many times. (but it was fun to watch.)

Yeah, they were the good ole days.

I watched the whole scene with Kristen/Brit on BBAD and it felt like Brit was really listening to Kristen and at one time appeared moved. I just think that with all the others working on her she will end up not using it, no matter how influenced she was by Kristen's pleas.

Kristin will talk to her again and hopefully she won't be nearly as nervous. She can convince her with a little more assuring, imo. I don't think Britney would mind one bit to shake things up a bit. I'd love, love, love to see Brit take Kristen down and Rachel put up Kathy and K get the boot. Then I'd love to see Britney win hoh next week as she's already said she'd put up B&R. Kristen said she'd protect Britney from the wrath of Rachel. It would be so great to watch.

I just want drama. Any drama. Puleeeeeeze. :brood::crybaby:

Anybody else thinking that this upcoming Pandora's box or saboteur twist may be a way to save Rachel & Brenda next week?

Yes, Grodner's box is always there to save the day for her favs.

Anybody else thinking that this upcoming Pandora's box or saboteur twist may be a way to save Rachel & Brenda next week?

Yes, Grodner's box is always there to save the day for her favs.

Archived