Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/31

stevea11

Kathy is not killing herself to run to talk to Britney and I don't blame her. She knows what the outcome would be.

Too bad they weren't on to Ragan the Wonder boy, he'd be a fine BB specimen to put on the block.

four streams - two choices - Kathy and Kristen/hansel and Gretel

wow and the excitement builds

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AKA "The porta-pole" lol

Yeah, she can use it in Vegas and on her weekend trips to Saudi Arabia. ;)

OMG one time someone from Morocco told me the Saudi princes sometimes look at American mags like Playboy, pick a girl out and offer thousands of dollars for her to spend a night with them-and they often do! Good grief if she does this-it's dangerous for women over there!

OMG one time someone from Morocco told me the Saudi princes sometimes look at American mags like Playboy, pick a girl out and offer thousands of dollars for her to spend a night with them-and they often do! Good grief if she does this-it's dangerous for women over there!

Yeah, maybe thousands with some other gals, but they'd be looking for the discount rate for Rachel.

Kathy telling Kristen how she said Kristen would be rockin' in the unitard and how it's going to bother Rachel. lol

Kristen also said that Rachel got perturbed when she said she was OK before.

Kristen says she won't wear the unitard out the door. go for it Kristen, what could they do to you because you're on your way out.

Kristen feels bad that Hayden is isolated. Kathy has a broken heart over it.

Brendon is watching over dinner and Rachel came out to him. He says I got to go grab some underwear because I need a shower again. what did he do shite his pants?

Rachel and Brendon were lying in bed but I don't think they were fooling around or anything, so I thought it was odd and thrown out of left field when he said he needed another shower.

Maybe he just needs to wash the skank off himself.

I become a fan of Gingersnaps commentary on her updates! They always make me laugh!

lol

Ginger :animated_rotfl: "what did he shite his pants?" I'm dying here laughing. :hahohi::hahohi:

What I should have said is "What did he do shite his panties?"

I really think he's gay or bi or something. He's such a freak sometimes.

Kristen telling Kathy she has to stay another week "financially because I don't know how I will live."

Okay, Annie had this line too. WTF, did these people go on the show because they lost their apts or homes? I don't get how you can take a 1 out of 13 chance on securing your financial future. They're all crazy.

Kristen's now stealing strategy from Kathy's playbook...one more reason to send her packing.

How desperate does one need to be to play that worn out and lame angle...

:rolleyes:

Kristen's now stealing strategy from Kathy's playbook...one more reason to send her packing.

How desperate does one need to be to play that worn out and lame angle...

:rolleyes:

I don't know but I would like to stay on this board and posts and finish out the season of the BB feeds, but I'm having a little trouble paying the internet bill. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

The guys are telling Kristen how great she looks in the unitard and Rachel's voice just changed tone. SKANKY IS JEALOUS and Ginger is doing the happy dance over this.

Kristen is also wearing an afro and headband. She's telling Hayden through the door and he said it sounds so hot. He's asking her if she's ok. I think they may be the true romance couple.

She's going to wear it in the pool and it will get all wet and see through and Britney and Rachel are going to be so jealous.

I'm watching the movie "The Crazies" while waiting for BBAD. I keep looking to see brenda or rachel. lol

lol

Kristen: "At least I don't have to worry about my hair this week and just throw the wig on."

She's making fun of herself and taking it all lightly. she's being a good sport just like Michelle was when she had to wear it. lol

I don't know but I would like to stay on this board and posts and finish out the season of the BB feeds, but I'm having a little trouble paying the internet bill. :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

The guys are telling Kristen how great she looks in the unitard and Rachel's voice just changed tone. SKANKY IS JEALOUS and Ginger is doing the happy dance over this.

LOL!

Great! 53 more minutes and I can see Rachel's anxiety with Kristen!

Please Paaaaaleeeese Kristen, just accidently rub against Brenda

She'll give him the shites.

LOL!

Great! 53 more minutes and I can see Rachel's anxiety with Kristen!

Yeah, Rachel is saying it looks nice and other things and I can hear the tone change. funny stuff. Brenda is going to call out Kristen's name in bed tonight.

lol

Kristen: "At least I don't have to worry about my hair this week and just throw the wig on."

She's making fun of herself and taking it all lightly. she's being a good sport just like Michelle was when she had to wear it. lol

Which will drive Rachel and Britney insane!! I don't care for Kristen here lately, but good for her to wear it with "honor". (If I had a body like hers, I wouldn't mind showing it off. She's also thinking of the company's that she could work for. If she did throw a fit like Jen did, she would lose a lot of modeling jobs. "needing" the money, don't ruin it girl, work it.)

Archived