Live Feed and BBAD 7/30

arrowhead

its disgusting to see Matt use his hands to mix the chopped meat, when they're always down his pants. ugh..

What about RED HOG reaching back into the cereal with her wet hand from her mouth :animated_shocking: I would have grabbed the box of cereal and said put it in a damn bowl :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel is jealous of Kristen and Hayden's showmance. She wants her and Brendon's fake-crappy-skanky-icky-mance to be the only showmance on BB12. This dillusional hussy really believes that they are the stars of BB12 and we are eating them up. So far from the real world is she because they are making me want to throw up.

I'm also tired of hearing her say Brendon & I this and Brendon & I that ...blah blah blah. How in the hell can you meet someone in a game, a competition and after 3 weeks you become so obsessed with them that you have meshed your identity with theirs. She needs therapy and quick. She's a mess and a poor excuse of an educated woman.

I'm proud of Kristen for not going up to her HOH room. Why be fake? No matter what she does she is going up. She doesn't need to be nice to Rachel, she needs votes from the house, after noms, Rachel has no say.

Rachel is a pitiful piece of garbage. How crappy was her message to Andrew, just showed how immature she is. I can see her message to Kristen now:

"No one has a showmance but me and my man."

:rolleyes:

Sorry but I don't believe that Rachel is jealous of K&H relationship. She's pissed because her's and Brendan's relationship (and I use this term loosely) is out and they are being targeted for it and K&H are keeping their relationship/alliance a secret and got pissed (while still denying the relationship) when they were outed. Not to mention that they DID jump off of those surf boards so they would be haves for the week instead of actually playing the game. I don't blame Rachel for targeting the weak players and making them actually step up and play. Kristen has even admitted to floating previously and that now she really has to start playing. Kathy saying that she is not a floater because she voted on her own and and against the house. WTF...you have to vote anyway, it's part of the show. Way to play the game Kathy. And Ragan has real knowledge about the BB game but chooses to sit back and play it Matt's way. It makes me sick because I really liked Ragan in the beginning.

Rachel has played hard, harder than any other houseguest since she walked through the BB door. There are a LOT of things Rachel says and does that I don't like or agree with but her game play is not one of the

Sorry but I don't believe that Rachel is jealous of K&H relationship. She's pissed because her's and Brendan's relationship (and I use this term loosely) is out and they are being targeted for it and K&H are keeping their relationship/alliance a secret and got pissed (while still denying the relationship) when they were outed.

I don't think she is "jealous" of their relationship, I think she is childish and immature and won't want another showmance in the house. She thinks she and Brendon are the Jeff and Jordan of the season, and she wants the spotlight.

They are being targeted because every word out of Rachel and Brenda's mouth is "I'm going to protect Rachel/Brenda" or I just want to get to the jury house, or if I get veto I'm going to protect Rachel/Brenda. Hayden and Kristen have never vocalized that they would protect each other to the end, which is smart on their part. They didn't make themselves targets the way that Brenda and Rachel did. Who in their right mind wants to align with two people so stuck up each others asses? You know neither will ever save you in a veto if they win, you know you aren't going to the finals with either of them, what is the point of hitching your wagon to them? At least with Kristen and Hayden the brigade thinks it's bro's before ho's so they stick together, Brenda and Rachel screwed themselves by getting so involved with each other and vocalizing that they only care about each other. Stupid, stupid gameplay.

Sorry but I don't believe that Rachel is jealous of K&H relationship. She's pissed because her's and Brendan's relationship (and I use this term loosely) is out and they are being targeted for it and K&H are keeping their relationship/alliance a secret and got pissed (while still denying the relationship) when they were outed. Not to mention that they DID jump off of those surf boards so they would be haves for the week instead of actually playing the game. I don't blame Rachel for targeting the weak players and making them actually step up and play. Kristen has even admitted to floating previously and that now she really has to start playing. Kathy saying that she is not a floater because she voted on her own and and against the house. WTF...you have to vote anyway, it's part of the show. Way to play the game Kathy. And Ragan has real knowledge about the BB game but chooses to sit back and play it Matt's way. It makes me sick because I really liked Ragan in the beginning.

Rachel has played hard, harder than any other houseguest since she walked through the BB door. There are a LOT of things Rachel says and does that I don't like or agree with but her game play is not one of the

You nailed it 100%.

Rachel is annoying as hell and very grating on my nerves but she IS playing harder than anyone else and I appreciate that during this boring season.

Guest 6Borders

Well, if we have to suffer through Rachel being HOH again I hope she does target Kristen big time. Can't believe Kristen and Hayden try to continue lying about their showmance...that's about as funny as Chima's mic "slipping out of her hand" and falling in the pool.

I really don't think any HG's are going to come back into the house because Julie told Andrew about Matt's lie. It would be very unfair to have a chance to go back with outside knowledge. I still think that everyone is going to be on the Jury.

Kathy's comforting a crying Kristen in the bathroom right now. Sorry, but Kathy is the most two-faced person in the house. She'll probably run straight to Rachel now and diss on Kristen.

I'd love to see Rachel put up Kristen and Kathy. Rachel's talking to Ragan now and sounds like she's having plenty of doubts about Kathy.

I would love to know what hamsters from past seasons think of this cast. At least in past seasons, there was some excitement. I don't expect every season to be like season six but come on...really? I finally got the feeds this year, I was so excited. I had to cancel them. It was sooo boring. Please, I got sick to my stomace of Rachel & Brendon's kissing. At least Kristen & Hayden tried to keep it private.

Rachel is jealous of Kristen and Hayden's showmance. She wants her and Brendon's fake-crappy-skanky-icky-mance to be the only showmance on BB12. This dillusional hussy really believes that they are the stars of BB12 and we are eating them up. So far from the real world is she because they are making me want to throw up.

I'm also tired of hearing her say Brendon & I this and Brendon & I that ...blah blah blah. How in the hell can you meet someone in a game, a competition and after 3 weeks you become so obsessed with them that you have meshed your identity with theirs. She needs therapy and quick. She's a mess and a poor excuse of an educated woman.

:clap: Couldn't have said it better myself, BBinSavannah.

Kathy's comforting a crying Kristen in the bathroom right now. Sorry, but Kathy is the most two-faced person in the house. She'll probably run straight to Rachel now and diss on Kristen.

I'd love to see Rachel put up Kristen and Kathy. Rachel's talking to Ragan now and sounds like she's having plenty of doubts about Kathy.

I know. I wonder how they haven't figured out by now that Kathy's been doing this...

Well, if we have to suffer through Rachel being HOH again I hope she does target Kristen big time. Can't believe Kristen and Hayden try to continue lying about their showmance...that's about as funny as Chima's mic "slipping out of her hand" and falling in the pool.

LOL!

I really don't think any HG's are going to come back into the house because Julie told Andrew about Matt's lie. It would be very unfair to have a chance to go back with outside knowledge. I still think that everyone is going to be on the Jury.

With the one person dropping out before the season started, won't the jury be an even number which means there could be a tie? Maybe they are sequestering these 3 and America will vote in the last jury member?

Rachel commented on Lne not having to do much but hang out and he did drop early in surfboard comp. Sadly her thought process was overextended at that point and did not follow through. Would love to see Lane and Kirsten up (would love Mutt and Kirsten more but...). That would test the brigade for sure.

Rachel commented on Lne not having to do much but hang out and he did drop early in surfboard comp. Sadly her thought process was overextended at that point and did not follow through. Would love to see Lane and Kirsten up (would love Mutt and Kirsten more but...). That would test the brigade for sure.

Yeah. I think putting up Lane would be a mistake. It's pretty much like putting up Kathy. And his Brigade would vote to keep him in unless he totally lost it, or something. At the same time, though, I can see what her thought process might be at this point. She should put up a pawn with Kristen so she definitely gets Kristen out, and maybe that's why she's considering Lane. If she doesn't put up Kristen for her disrespect, it will be like when Matt didn't put up Rachel and Brendon, and we had to suffer through another week of the skank show.

She should put up a pawn with Kristen so she definitely gets Kristen out, and maybe that's why she's considering Lane. If she doesn't put up Kristen for her disrespect, it will be like when Matt didn't put up Rachel and Brendon, and we had to suffer through another week of the skank show.

Que sera, sera!

This would put Hayden in a rough spot if he was chosen for POV. Does he win it and take his GF off the block or stay true to the Brigade?

This would put Hayden in a rough spot if he was chosen for POV. Does he win it and take his GF off the block or stay true to the Brigade?

This is true. It would put Hayden in a bit of a quandary. Maybe that's what Rachel's aiming for. As much as I don't like Rachel, I'm torn about her winning HOH again because (Duh!) I don't like her, but I have to admit she uses more strategy than most people in the house this season. And at least she makes it interesting.

This is true. It would put Hayden in a bit of a quandary. Maybe that's what Rachel's aiming for. As much as I don't like Rachel, I'm torn about her winning HOH again because (Duh!) I don't like her, but I have to admit she uses more strategy than most people in the house this season. And at least she makes it interesting.

I really don't like her that much either but I like the way she plays the game. Pretty much the only one that I do like is Enzo. I just think he will be true to the end with the Brigade and that will be his downfall. Now Lane, I think he will eventually give them all the finger and say this money is mine...LOL! Lane is my second choice to go all the way.

I have been listening to Brendon up in the HOH talking to Hayden for the last 30 minutes. Not once has Brendon used the word I. He only used the word WE. I guess Brendon and his Red Snapper are ONE. Makes me sick.

I have been listening to Brendon up in the HOH talking to Hayden for the last 30 minutes. Not once has Brendon used the word I. He only used the word WE. I guess Brendon and his Red Snapper are ONE. Makes me sick.

They have been one this whole time.

Yes, we get it. You're idiots. Why else would you pretend to already be married after knowing each other for 1, 2, 3 weeks? Oooh look. I can count your intimacy on my fingers.

I really don't like her that much either but I like the way she plays the game. Pretty much the only one that I do like is Enzo. I just think he will be true to the end with the Brigade and that will be his downfall. Now Lane, I think he will eventually give them all the finger and say this money is mine...LOL! Lane is my second choice to go all the way.

I know. I would much rather Enzo win than Rachel or Kristen any day.

I think she's toying around with a Kristen/Lane or Kristen/Enzo or Kristen/Kathy... and for a fleeting moment I think she was wanting to turn things around and get Kristen and Hayden both back on their side and nominate Lane/Enzo (that would have been very interesting) but, of course Brendon thinks Enzo is his friend so that will never happen.

I think she's toying around with a Kristen/Lane or Kristen/Enzo or Kristen/Kathy... and for a fleeting moment I think she was wanting to turn things around and get Kristen and Hayden both back on their side and nominate Lane/Enzo (that would have been very interesting) but, of course Brendon thinks Enzo is his friend so that will never happen.

See if Rachel was smart THAT is what she should have done all along. Obviously Kristin/Hayden and Rachel/Brendon should know they're all targets now depending on who wins because of their showmances...so teaming up and making a strong four person alliance would be brilliant. No one would suspect a thing because of how much Rachel and Kristin hate each other. Hayden has won an HoH, Brendon is PoV king and Rachel rocks HoHs so they'd have a VERY strong alliance.

Rachel should never have let the Kristin hate go this far. She ruined an alliance that actually could have worked with her gloating and crappy attitude after winning HoH. Now it's just her and Brendon when it could have been four strong due to the common thread of being targets due to a showmance.

Her main target is definitely Kristin. Won't matter who goes up against her. She cannot stand the fact that Kristen is no longer her "bff in the house" and that Brenda is being nice to Kristen and not supporting her bitchiness towards her. IF Kristen goes up and does not win POV, I think she is a gone'er.

Rachel should never have let the Kristin hate go this far. She ruined an alliance that actually could have worked with her gloating and crappy attitude after winning HoH. Now it's just her and Brendon when it could have been four strong due to the common thread of being targets due to a showmance.

She can't help it, she is a petty, jealous, insecure, spotlight grabbin' biotch.

Archived