8/21 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

4:05 BBT

Britney says she feels she's being used by everyone else to get Matt out. She says if she gets him out now, she'll get no jury votes and might as well leave now. Britney says she's doing everyone else's dirty work. Lane tells her no. She says she's not jealous Lane won the phone call, but how if she was going to lose the veto comp, she'd rather have some prizes.

Britney says Brendon is going after her and doens't want to go home. Lane says she won't and has everyone fighting for her. She says it doesn't matter b/c those people aren't winning and how Brendon is winning.

Lane runs a senerio where Britney would be safe next week, but fails as Britney says she'll go home and Lane is silent. Lane is trying to nicely sell Britney on putting Matt up.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

404PM BBT Brendon did win PoV. Brit asked Matt and Ragan to leave so she could talk to Lane. Lane won the phone call. Lane says Brit is not his target. Matt and Ragan are his targets. Brit is pissed, "Brendon wants me out" Brit now crying. Matt and Ragan talking, Brit is most concerned with safety in house next week. Matt "can't believe Brendon". Brit "why am I here, I am just doing you alls dirty work". Brit "I'm just jealous you got phone call". Lane call was in DR, no one knew when it happened. Brit "I don't want to go home Lane, Brendon wins everything, got 5 people fighting for me, no one wins". Lane "someone is going to be pissed off at someone, we down to 6 peeps, double elimination brings us down to 5, someone has to be mad".

4:10 BBT

Britney is very pissed and upset, as Lane doesn't understand her side. She says Ragan will be pissed at her, as Ragan doens't believe Matt is a bad person. Lane says there's only a few people left in the house, so people are going to get mad.

In the HN room, Brendon tries to figure out what to say to Britney to get Matt on the block.

In HOH room, Britney says she wanted Brendon gone and how she doesn't care what Brendon says to her or about Matt b/c she knows Brendon will put her up next week.

Lane tries to tell her ways he'll get himself nominated next week to keep her off the block. He asks if that makes her feel better and she says it doesn't matter who goes on the block, it's about who wins POV.

Lane says if it's a DE, things will be so fast and no one will have time to think. He says Ragan will buckle under pressure.

Britney says on Monday, she has to put Matt on the block and have those consequences. Lane says there's no way he can feel what she feels, but she'll get thru this.

Britney says if Ragan wins POV next week, then she's going home, regardless if Brendon says she's safe or not. She thinks she's a huge target b/c she's been winning comps and Lane agrees, saying she's got blood on her hands but says she has people protecting her.

4:15 BBT

In CR, Ragan asks Matt if he'll talk to Britney. He says yes, but doesn't think she'll listen to him as much as she'll listen to Ragan. Ragan will talk to her, but says he doesn't like giving a friend a sales pitch.

Upstairs, Britney says she doesn't want Brendon here anymore and Lane says he knows, btu he'll be here another week.

Britney says she hates to know that her game could be over b/c of POV next week. She says there is no senerio in which Lane is in danger. She says she's not in a hopeless situation, but in a dagerous situation.

She says the person she wants out isn't leaving this week and how Matt wouldn't have put her up this week. Lane says the person Brendon wants out this week is Matt (so obviously, Britney should do as Brendon wants, leaving NO ONE to go after next week... This is almost hard to listen to.)

Lane tries to get Britney to think about the future, asking who'd she'd put up once Brendon is out, as she'll only have friends to nominate.

4:20 BBT

Enzo and Matt in HN room. Matt's surprised that BB actually took Enzo's clothes. Enzo says it's just whatever and wonders what Britney will do. Matt says Britney asked him and Ragan to leave so she could talk to Lane, so hopefully he'll know where Britney's head is at. Enzo says it'll probably be another Brigade member on the block and now he'll have to give a speech dressed how he is.

Brendon walks in with his suitcase and some hats. Enzo says all he has is underwear and socks.

In HOH room, Britney says she knows what has to be done but will be pouty about it. Lane says he'll let Britney act like that but will tell her how things really are. He says she'll have everyone fighting hard in POV next week. Britney gives Lane a hug and says she's glad he's there.

4:25 BBT

Lane says he did buzz in to be a HN for 3 weeks b/c he's neevr been a HN so didn't care. Britney says she didnot buzz in for dyeing her hair pink and Lane didn't buzz in for shaving his hair. Lane says Hayden told him he didn't win the $5000 and Hayden wouldn't lie to Lane, so Matt must have won the money and the Hawaiian trip.

(Is someone else out there to update? I gotta jet for a little bit.)

4:36BBT

Enzo tried for the handcuffs,shaved head, and penguin suit, phone call but not the chum. Hayden tried for the 5K. Seems Enzo gave some or all of his clothes to charity. Comp dealt with earning points for punishment and losing them for prizes.

Ragan said its fishy that Enzo ended up in the penguin suit and gave his cloths away.

Hayden helping Brendon fix his head.

Enzo and Haydon to HOH. Telling Britney that Matt won 5K and the trip.

Britney tells them Matt thinks he is safe and didnt try for the POV.

Meanwhile in Palm room: Ragan was looking at rule book. (dont know why)

Matt tried for charity cuz he thought it was fake. Lane was excited for penguin suit. America would have loved that he says.

Britney in HOH: I didnt get anything. I havent got a single thing in this house. Nothing.

4:45 BBT

Britney in HOH with Enzo and Hayden talking stragety.

Enzo talking about POV challenge. Everyone is wondering who won what. Most believe Matt racked up.

Britney: I didn't get anything, I've won nothing. I haven't won any prize since I have been in the house.

They know Brenden got the haircut and Enzo got to wear a penguin costume. Still guessing who got the good prizes, think Matt got a lot.

Enzo says: Lane got phone call, Britney got nothing and I got this suit. He got to keep his shade. Haydon offered him some pants.

Lane/Matt in SR: Lane tells Matt it will be either Hayden or Ragan going up.

(its all yours stevea if you want it.)

4:51 BBT

Britney: Matt's been following me around asking me not to put him up.

Enzo: Matt's the SAB and gives his reasons why.

(Britney is at least for now on the back door Matt train. Might just be to please Enzo and Hayden, we shall see.)

4:56 BBT

Checking cam three Ragan and Matt laying in bed.

Lane in the room offering to grill hot dogs for them and they thank him.

Ragan: I know I'm going home next. They wonder if Brenden wins next HOH who he will put up.

They are going thru different senerios of who stays and who might go.

There mostly just laying there looking bummed out. Matt definately thinks he's going up as replacement.

(Dang, Saints game just started)

5:12BBT

Brendon asks Britney to ask BB in DR when they get handcuffed together. Britney asked to have her right hand free so Brendon will give up his right hand for her.

Enzo in HOH looking at the spy screen.

5:15 BBT

Brit, Enzo and Hayden still in HOH Matt bashing.

Enzo: There's no more fucking around now. You do what ya gotta do, ya know what I mean. (referring to putting Matt up)

Enzo's not afraid of Ragan and will go after him if he gets mad at Brit for putting him up.

Again, Britney pretty much going along with what the guys are suggesting.

WBRB (and so will I)

5:25 BBT

Hayden and Brendon eating in dining room. Enzo and Lane whisper in the bathroom area about Matt going up. Enzo walks towards bedrooms as Hayden tells him he'll led him some pants.

Enzo gets a hat of his and Matt asks if all his Meow Meow shirts are gone. Enzo says yes but he'll get wifey to make him more. Enzo joins them in the kitchen.

Ragan sleeping in Palm room, while Matt is laying in bed. He can hear the boys talking in the kitchen, as they're chatting quite loud. He starts to doze off.

Brendon keeps talking about the veto comp and what they won.

5:30 BBT

Lane is showering.

Brendon tells Hayden he'll need a pawn to put up next to Ragan next week. Brendon says Britney doesn't understand b/c he's not after revenge, as Britney didn't really do anything to him.

Brendon gets up to wash his plate. Enzo and Hayden sitting at table.

WBRB.

5:35 BBT

Still WBRB.

6:35 PM BBT - Britney said that Jessie wouldn't stop talking about himself. She would try to say something and he would talk over her. She thinks he was told not to talk to her about game. Said that she didn't hate him when he was on the show but he was a lot worse in person. He made her exercise for about 30 minutes while the other guests were chowing down and drinking and she could see them.

She thought he was short and didn't think he was crazy ripped. One of the guys watched him on a MTV dating show called Next and the girl turned him down.

6:41BBT

Everyone still talking about Jessie with Britney. Lane mentions that he saw Jessie on MTV's dating show Next and the girl Jessie chose didn't want to go on a date with him. Someone (Brendon?) says that TV is cheap and on his episode of "Dismissed" (next heard of it) the producers never paid him his $100.

6:42 BBT

Crew in kitchen talking about Jesse being in house.

Brit: He would not shut up. He kept talking about himself. I had to exercise for 30 min. while he talked.

Matt talking about sweet drink they had during luau.

Britney talking about past Pandora's box. The money drop in the back yard, etc.

6:48BBT

Britney's Pandora Box letter said: "Would you like to have advice for 1 hour?" and got Jessie's bodybuilding advice. Jessie popped out of a box and confetti flew everywhere. Britney says she screamed.

6:50BBT

Everyone except Brendon is sitting around the table in the kitchen chatting. Britney says she was hesitant to open Pandora because the last 2 people have gotten something good. Matt mentions it would be impossible not to open it because they're so bored in the house and there's nothing else to do.

6:45BBT

Britney. I kept correcting Jesse but he never listened to me. He said "I guess you are wandering why I am here" and I said: You mean you were wondering why I think you are here and he just ignored me. (I see jesse has not changed a bit)

Britney talking about entering Pandora's box and not seeing anything at first. Bashing Jesse for the way he spoke and saying he acted like a stupid jerk.

6:53BBT

Britney still complaining about Jessie saying that he got he too close to her face sometimes and that his breath stunk. She wonders if BB told him to be a douche or if that's just how he is. Matt asked how they knew the hour was over and Britney says BB came on the speaker and told Jessie to wrap it up. Jessie says, "Well I tried to help you but you're just a lost cause"

Archived