8/18 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

"Did you see Matt mount me?" asks Ragan "Because there was a joke about doggy style."

Matt suggesting that Lane has to get Brendon out of here (when he goes) "You have to talk them out of any crazy shit they are planning." Lane says, "Yeah but I don't know what direction they are going!"

Ragan and Britney figured out that BB is going to show clips of them, think of the messages earlier, it will be the end of he have nots. No DR's are being done tonight so far. Ragan thinks they'll have last nights sab thing...who knows. Sometimes they do things after they already happened.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HGs are wondering what tomorrows comp will be like since there is no elaborate set up tonight? The otehr comps took quite awhile to set up.

"If it's the end of the Have nots then that's a happy thing and they won't have time for a double eviction." Matt

3:48 PM BBT

Ragan says he thinks they game will get more reward focused. "Well it can't get less reward focused." says Matt.

In KT Britney and Hayden discussing who they are voting for. Both voting for Lane. Matt will understand, we said whatever it takes. Enzo napping a lot because he wants to be nice for tomorrow for the live show.

They are doing a food inventory. They are out of chicken again.

Britney called to DR.

3:51 PM BBT

Matt just throwing this out there, in case this has to be used for air. Did she go out there before or after you. Did you get her good in the face today? [i think they are talking about stink bombing Britney or Kathy in the SR]

Brendon asked Hayden earlier if Enzo had the sound turned off this morning. Very confusing - the WBRB the key part of the convo I think. Guessing who accepted the Sab offer - they can't force it on you can they? "Well with the shit they've been pulling who knows what they can and can't do?" Says Matt. "Well these two things are very different, probably very different" says Ragan. Matt and Hayden wondering how the sab got voted - from America? BB choice?

Lane imitates Brendon talking about the messages "Thank god it's going to be another event!" he says "Matt: "He really said that? What a frigging c&cksmack."

They are going through the messages and trying to figure out what they mean. Circling back on the double eviction end of have not theory.

Lane once again chewing ice.

4:00 PM BBT

Brendon has been telling everyone that no one will put him up. None of them can believe he believes it. "He's as mental as she is, just in a different way." says Matt. Lane and Ragan just finished a run down of how they got rid of all the crazy people but him out of the house. Ragan warning us all that he is going to go nuts if Brendon talks when Ragan wins HOH and puts him up.

Britney comes in yelling "SCC Football in 5 days. Woot!"

Enzo called to DR.

Matt asks Britney if DR asked her not to talk about death anymore. "Nu uh." says Brit.

"How do you make a pigs snout with your hand?" asks Lane (referring to the Hogs) as he makes a circle with his thumb and forefinger."Don't say anything about a vagina." says Britney "It's one and the same." says Lane. "Doucher" she calls him.

Matt is getting away with whispering Motley Crue "Shout, Shout, Shout at the Devil" referring to one of the hogs main competitors. Now all talk is on College Football.

4:13 PM BBT

Britney had a goal to make it to her birthday. They are talking about the Coup. Joking that Brit has it, no Enzo has it.

4:15 PM BBT

Brendon asked Enzo to go upstairs and talk. According to Enzo it's because he was the only guy in the KT. "What's your secret? What's your secret?" Asks Matt. "You got a secret pal?" asks Lane "It would be so great if you did Enzo but don't tell us if you do because they'll take it away from you." says Brit. As Matt smiles like the Cheshire cat.

"What's up Lanegel?" Brit asks Lane who is just dying to 'rip' something.She bets that Enzo's secret is he is in a secret alliance with Brendon. He says honestly he's got nothing but don't tell Brendon.

"OMG that would be so awesome if you both got to stay." says Brit to Matt "I don't want to get my hopes up, it would be awesome." says Matt.

4:21 PM BBT

"I have the first physical evidence of the sab." jokes Lane about his note. "It's Sab 2. Saboteur the Sequel."

Nap time is being planned. "I would have stayed outside longer if I knew we were coming in to LD." says Brit. Matt points out no announcement was made, they just LD. Could be they are fixing something, could be SOL for Kathy who didn't smoke before it happened.

4:31 PM BBT

Up in HOH Enzo and Brendon are talking.

Brendon saying that Brit drives him crazy - no one can be left alone for a conversation. Enzo saying that tall of them in the have not room are convinced someone has a special power. Brendon says that doesn't make sense - because why would you put it under your own bed if you were the Saboteur? "What if it's Kathy? That would be the biggest burn ever." says Brendon."Here we are thinking we'd catch her in a heatrbeat.

Enzo's new album is called "Murder the Saboteur" his song will be "The Saboteurs a bitch."

4:41 PM BBT

Brendon doesn't have the energy to fake the conversations with Britney anymore. Neither does Enzo, "You can't even just hang around the pool without it all being about game." Brendon is upset that Britney. Lane and Matt always want to know who was talking and for why. Enzo says it will be a 4-1 vote tomorrow for Matty to go home. It could be 3-2 because of the Saboteur. If someone flips their vote at the last minute it eliminates Lane and I.

4:49 PM BBT

Ragan and Hayden talking in Cabana. Ragan would be shocked if Brendon made it to F2. He'd have to alternate POV and HOH to make it. "Do you think there will be a double eviction?" asks Hayden "I'm hesitant to say, I think it's odd we've only had two quizzes, we had two endurance comps so close together, if we're locked in here all night. I think it might be something stupid like bowling."

He doesn't think that anyone is going to do anything shiesty or weird, he just doesn't get that impression.

Hayden talks to Ragan about the game because Ragan knows enough about the game and the people to help him understand.

4:57 PM BBT

Ragan thinks there are absolutely, without hesitation, people who will do that. Take Hayden out. He's physical, well liked. "It doesn't matter who wins HOH we all have the same goal. But if I don't win POV I'm not necessarily safe. What if Brit thinks I'm not going to play hard."

Ragan: "The game changes this week."

Hayden: "I will play hard this week, I have to. If Brendon wins POV I could go up. Let's say Brit wins HOH and she puts up Brendon and Kathy and he wins POV and takes himself down - who is she going to replace him with? Me, Enzo or Lane." I have to play POV hard."

Ragan: "I believe you if you say you are going to play hard. We're all in an impossible position tomorrow."

5:09 PM BBT

Ragan continues to campaign for Matt. He is trying to convince to Hayden to vote for Matt to stay. "There's no one who will really listen to you like us." Says Ragan. "Except the diary room," says Hayden, "Sometimes they say stuff that makes you feel like" we get WBRB

Ragan admits that he let his emotions get the better of him when dealing with Rachel and Brendon. "Thinking they might actually be gone back to back nearly got me out of this house" he reflects.

Ragan wonders in Kristen is at his house right now - she's going to love the Rachel/Ragan blow up tonight.

Final piece of advice for Hayden from Ragan, "Just make sure that your decision tonight is not one you look back on and scream, one you don't regret."

Ragan will not sit and blow smoke up Matt's ass this week. Hayden Thanks Ragan for sharing this point of view with him.

5:25 PM BBT

Ragan is still going on at Hayden about how he needs to talk to as many people as possible to get their decisions and opinions before voting. "It's terrible and horrible having a best friend up on the block as you know, and you know no one bothers you for how you will vote. Always keep an open mind, you never know."

Hayen, "The Saboteur will be one of the 7 people left in the house after tomorrow. There's a 2 in 7 chance that one of us in the Saboteur. And I know I'm not so it's really a 1 in 6 chance."

Ragan: "Well I know I'm not! I really think it's Brendon or Kathy. They are two of the people that are in the shittiest positions that would accept and do this."

Hayden: "Brendon thinks it's 100% Lane. And I've never seen Lane do anything suspicious."

5:33 PM BBT

In Have Not Room Lane and Matt are laughing about having 'faux cries' and that helping their game.

Lane: "This week sucks."

Matt: "It does suck."

Lane: "We only have 2,3,4,5 rooms we can go to."

Matt: "After the next eviction we can all fit in Jumanji so there will only be 1 bedroom to go to. How did this all start from asking how many days we have left in the house?"

Lane: "You brought on all this wacky stuff. Then she got all upset because I didn't get the weeks right. She's all caught up in he weeks. I said three weeks left. And she yelled at me about 265 days. Then she got mad at me. Then I brought up the Nick stuff. You can't talk about Nick right now. I should have gotten upset and stormed out."

Matt: Laughs

Lane: "You should never say you're not trying to be rude because girls will always take it that you are being rude."

Matt: "You're in trouble."

Lane: "So are you but you can get out of it quicker because you sleep in the same room with her."

Matt: We need to get out of this room.

Lane: What are those little nets for? Are they for clams?

Matt: I think so, snails, clams, lobsters, oysters.

5:43 PM BBT

Brendon and Enzo come downstairs from HOH room and the kitchen seems to have erupted in one big mess? "How the hell did this happen?" asks Brendon "Well Lane is right over there." jokes Enzo. It's time to cook dinner.

Matt and Lane still chatting about how he upset Brit. "She gets feisty." says Matt. "Yeah, she does, like a feisty little chiwawa." says Lane

"Are you going to do a long speech, like the last time you tried to show me up?" asks Lane. "Nah, just something short this time." says Matt.

Enzo goes into Cabana to see Hayden. "What did he want? Us to vote for Matt instead of Lane?" "I told him we're not going to split our votes."

Ragan goes to tell Matt about his conversation with Hayden, "I wanted him to know that he didn't think Britney, or I would want to know whatever way they wanted to go, I know it's not a personal game. Make sure when you are telling them tomorrow you give sound reasons."

Britney complaining to Hayden and Enzo about being thrown under the bus. By Kathy. Oh she knows she's going home..

Lane and Matt telling Hayden how Britney went running out of there a few minutes ago.

WBRB

Matt: You know YOU did this to me. (pretending to be Rachel)

Ragan: (pretending to be Rachel) You know I liked gays well enough before coming into this house.

In Cabana Britney is bummed because she's always wrong about everything. She is still convinced Hayden and Kristen are brother and sister and will hold on to that till finale night.

In HN room the guys talk about loosing one of their personalities tomorrow will make the house really tense and far more boring. Ragan says if Matt leaves there's no more stupid guy in the pool sticking his penis in the filter. Matt will miss everything in the house "being stupid".

6:04 PM BBT

Ragan, hearing about the Lane/Nick fight. "Isn't she just starting to menstruate? She's just sensitive."

Lane explaining that all he did was mention that she talks about Nick more than anyone else in the house, she called him a dick and Matt started laughing causing her to yell at them and run out. The boys also say that Kathy hasn't said a word to them all day.

6:11 PM BBT

Enzo is peeling a mountain of garlic. Kathy appears out of nowhere. She says she's been sleeping. They woke her up at 4 am trying to go to bed, she went for a smoke because she couldn't get back to sleep.

6:27 PM BBT

Hayden is now peeling his own mountain of garlic. As Brendon talks at him.

Enzo, Lane, Matt and Ragan doing a little bonding.

They joke about not knowing Lane on Facebook later. "I think you were on Big Brother with me. Are you the spotlighting Lane?"

6:42 pm - Britney and Ragan are Brendon bashing. Ragan says that he makes irreprehensible moves in the game and that Brendon's and Rachel's decisions are all personal and mean—out to hurt people—not to get ahead in the game. Decisions that could have been strategic but they turned it personal. Britney says that Brendon knows that he isn't going to win the game so he's just trying to take down people before he leaves.

6:45 pm BBT - Ragan wonders who Kathy would nominate if shegot HoH. Matt jokes, Do you know howlong it would take for her to figure it out? It would take days! The sun would set and the pool tournament over. We'd have to take buckets and food outside while waiting for Kathy to make a decision.

Ragan says that if Matt is evicted that he will be a blubbering mess. Matt is called toDR. Ragan says that he wants his dad's suspenders. Britney and Ragan both want to win HoH. Ragan says that its hard forhim to imagine if one of them get HoH…first letter. Ragan warns that he'll be crying a lot nextweek. Tears of sadness and happiness…thensays he'll be crying for 2 weeks. Theythink that it's going to be a double eviction because they are on lockdownright now. Britney thinks that the letter would be from her mom from home because she would fight over Nick. She knows that her mom will tell her aboutwhat's going on at home, her friends, the support, the dogs, etc. They both want LONG letters…

6:56 pm – Meanwhile, Lane and Hayden are playing pool—Kathy lies down in the hammock and the guys comment that they don’t think that they've ever seen her in the hammock before. [i just report it people]. Brendon comesout telling them that he’s finished making the appetizers and that he made ithimself and for them to give it a try. [smack,smack, chomp, chomp, smack, chomp] Garlic, mushrooms, peppers. Brendon says, “Not too shabby huh?” Hayden is the only one staying and eating itand tells him that it’s really good on his way back outside.

7:05 – 7:20 pm BBT – Hayden tells Kathy that the appetizers are good--Pita bread with sautéed mushrooms, garlic and peppers.

Meanwhile, Ragan, Matt, and Enzo are in the red/brown room and Enzo looks at his secret message. He shows the paper to the camera, "I Know Your Secret." Ragan is questioning him what he did when he found it. Enzo thinks that it's cool that he got the message. Ragan thinks that they will get a video message tonight because they've had 3 each week. They are guessing that Kathy is the Saboteur. Ragan says that even if it isn't her, that hedoesn't care. Enzo think that it's beenfun and all the wake-ups and the talk about it. Enzo wants a new Saboteur message, "Give us the static! I'm going to call out his mother! Come on!"

Talk switches to what Ragan and Enzo are going to wear for the show tomorrow night. Enzo says, "I'm going to show my sexy asssss to the world!" Ragan gives us a little rap on his way out (cute). Enzo talks to the camera, "Best season ever, cuz the Meow Meow is here! No one is better than me. I don't even have to win a competition. Like I'm going to the final 4. Then I'll win and then I'll take the money and leave. That's it ya'll. It's mapped out! Like, people know my secret and I'm still going to win. Doesn't matter. $500K!"

Archived