8/16 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:15bbt

Hay cutting pizza. Enzo says he cant wait to get the F*** out of here at the end of the month.

(Not much going on now that the sab messages stopped and I dont know if I can stand to hear enzo eat pizza..)

4:15bbt

Hay cutting pizza. Enzo says he cant wait to get the F*** out of here at the end of the month.

(Not much going on now that the sab messages stopped and I dont know if I can stand to hear enzo eat pizza..)

Thank god Enzo turned down the pizza :))

4:20 bbt

New Sab Message

#7 HG Your time is running out...

They are now back to eating pizza.

Dear god Enzo got a piece and is eating it with his cereal...

Kathy telling Brend that Rach wants to marry him. He is very happy about that.

4:25 wbrb

Matt / Regan in HN room. regan is upset and does not know what to do with veto. Matt keeps telling him to play his own game and dont mess up his game. going over deal made between matt and brendon

All quiet in LR waiting for next message. hay wants to play pool but nobody getting up.

Kathy sleeping in HN room where it is dark.

6:28 BBT Enzo, Britney, Lane and Hayden are in the living room very slowly and tiredly discussing the messages from the saboteur.

Meanwhile, Matt and Ragan are in one of the bedrooms chatting. Matt thinks that Brendon wants to pull Ragan into his deal with Matt such that if one of them is save they both have to keep Brendon safe next week. Matt claims his deal was not contingent on Ragan at all (ie if Ragan won HOH, Brendon has no deal to be safe). According to Matt, Brendon is concerned Ragan is coming after him. Ragan thinks it would be horrible if Brendon would win POV. Ragan claims he doesn't know what to do.

Matt needs to work on Kathy but he's only got hours to do it. He says time is running out. Ragan is planning a speech for why he would nominate Brendon. [Ahh they are talking about the POV meeting, whether Ragan should use POV and what happens if Matt goes up]

6:35 BBT

Ragan: I don't know what to do

Matt: Play the best game you can. Don't fuck up the game based on me.

Matt is trying to get Ragan to use the POV on himself but Ragan is really worried Matt will go home if he does. Matt trying to claim he has the votes. Matt is happy everyone else is busy talking about the saboteur videos. Ragan says Matt staying this week is more important than breaking his word with Brendon.

6:36 am BBT

Hay and Bren outside at pooltable talking about the overnight SAB messages.... rehashing all of them. Bren asking Hay IF he should instead get out Brit instead of Matt....

Rag and Matt talking about different scenerios... Matt keeps telling Rag to play his game not to worry about him. (I think that is how Matt will slime his way out of 'him feeling so safe' this week and that he couldn't tell about the DPOV)

Bren and Hay realise the sliding glass door is open...

Brit, Lane and Enzo sitting in the LR waiting for another message from the SAB...

6:42 am BBT

Bren and Hay going over messages again...

Hayden and Brenden outside by pool table going over Sab messages

sab messages

#1 Wake up HG wake Up

#2 expext the unexpected

#3 Did you miss me?

#4 did you say your prayers?

#5 Could someone be going home tomorrow>

#6 Am I keeping you up?

#7 HG Your time is running out...

#8 HG being evicted is not that bad

#9 HG Are you having nightmares about me?

#10 HG Ensomnia is not that bad?

#11 HG Did u remember to pack your bags?

#12 HG Say your goodbye's tonight

#13 Who can you trust in tomorrows comp?

Now Brendon is asking which person to get out Britt/Regan or Matt.

He wants to make a decision which is best for him and Hay.

hay really not saying who should go. He has things to say about each person but Lane is ok to stay in house.

doing more Jedi Sabator message training

6:41 BBT

Brendon is outside playing pool with Hayden and talking about what he should do at the POV meeting. Brendon is hinting at a final four deal with Hayden. They are going over the saboteur messages.

They mention a competition tomorrow.

They head to the living room to wait for more messages with everyone but Kathy (she's not on feeds), Ragan and Matt.

Ragan and Matt are still discussing making deals and we get WBRB

6:45 am BBT

Bren and Hay went back into the LR....

Bren says "Let's all tell stories of when we first masterbated"... "Brit you want to start us off?"

Brit "Not going to happen"

The guys are saying that they are running on fumes and exhausted...

None of the guys had gone to bed, Brit had gotten a little sleep...

7:48 - Ragan cant sleep and goes outside. Says "OK Live feed audience I have the biggest decision I've had to make in this game to make and I have to talk thru it. Brendon the imbecile has made deals with everyone in this game." [ I can't type as fast as he talks - sorry. kimlovesbb} Apparently Matt talked to Brendon during messages this morning and B told M he's going back on last week's deal and putting M up if Ragan uses POV. Ragan thinks only way he can save M is to tell B what he wants to hear and then if he wins HOH go back on the deal. He doesnt want to do that because his word means something in this game. And everyone plans to throw this HOH except him (Ragan) and Lane. Matt already told Ragan he was throwing next comp to keep deal with Brendon. When Ragan threw paint can comp Matt did not have a deal with gruesome twosome so Matt was not breaking his word. If Ragan does this he is directly breaking his word. Matt has been telling Ragan that he (matt) has votes to stay. Ragan not sure he believes that but maybe matt is closer to some people than he has let on to ragan. Best case for ragan is that matt goes up against Lane and Lane leaves. That would be great cuz breaking up that threesome (Lane, Hayden, Enzo) is very important. Plus then Brittnay no longer has a #1 loyalty and she becomes more loyal to ragan and matt. Then they (rag, brit, matt) are a 3some and that would be the perfect perfect situation. Plus ragan wouldnt have to make a deal with brendon who he finds vile. And that way ragan's word means more because he didnt outright lie to bredon unlike everyone else. Ragan's only concern is would matt get the 3 votes cuz at this point matt staying in game is more important to ragan than breaking up the 3 boys.

7:49 am BBT

Ragan is up, heads out to the BY, says "Oh CraP"

OK live feed audience... I have the biggest decision that I have ahead of me. Bren the imbecile, is trying to make deals that he stays safe, for the following eviction, He has made deals with Brit, Made deals with Matt, and Hay and Enzo he is playing safe with them. His word means nothing in this game, we made a deal that I would not go up on the block, we even shook hands, not only did I go on the block, but I was his #1 target. So Matt went up and talked to Bren, and Matt and him made a deal that Bren won't put up Matt and vice versa... Bren is already telling Matt is he is going to go back on the deal with him... the only way I can keep Matt safe is to have a convo with Bren and make a deal and say Yeah Yeah we are good, and then if I get HoH stab him in the back, but my word in this game actually does mean something. Everyone is going to throw this game except me and Lane... Hay and Enzo are going to throw it because I have seen them throw it before, Matt is going to throw it.... (UUUUGH! sound cut out!)

Ragan still talking to himself out loud about different ways to go about the next few days.

Can't keep up (remember I'm slow)

But... I did hear him ask Jokers and a few other BB sites what he should do.

He didn't mention Morty's that I heard.

Maybe he wants America to tell the Sab what to do ?

Still talking about different options.

All other HG's seem to be asleep

752AM BBT Ragan is in hammock in back yard. He is talking (to himself?) about deals Matt is making? Running verbal scenerios, talking about Bren and deals with Matt. Ragan talking about BS deal with Bren to keep Matt in game and than if he gets HoH worry bout it later. He keeps talking about who has made deals and who will throw HoH comp cause of those deals. (it seems like he is trying to convince himself that it is okay to deal with devil and break deal if HoH is won). Talking about Bren being too chicken to approach Ragan, Ragan says that someone else telling him to talk to Bren won't work, Bren needs to man up and come to Ragan.

Same stuff over and over, Ragan keeps talking about best case scenerio for himself.

All other HGs have gone to bed. No more messages from Sab that I know of.

(he is talking what ifs now) Brendon and deal is *vile* but it might be needed. Ragan *deal between Matt and Enzo week one* keeps going over fact the *boys* are really close.

Archived