8/15 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:59 BBT: Finally not all four feeds on Enzo and Britney talking about the same stuff. Rachel comes outside where the guys are fooling around asks Matt if he wants her to make the escargot.

Rachel: "Kathy, where you in the room when Britney told me she thought the saboteur was Enzo."

Kathy: "No."

Rachel: "Fuck I really wished you were. I didn't make it up."

Kathy: "I believe you." [Kathy may be the biggest liar in the game so far, she will say anything to anyone].

1:03 BBT: Enzo comes outside.

Rachel: "Enzo, I'm sorry, but she really did say your name. I'm not going to sit here and lie."

Enzo: "It's ok, atleast it is all out in the open now."

Rachel: "I think this game has everyone's mind twisted."

Enzo and Kathy: "You think?!"

1:06 BBT: Kathy, Rachel, and Enzo laugh about Enzoisms like smash and grenade. Kathy tells Rachel that the zingbot said Enzo throws around grenades but all he does is bomb competitions.

Rachel complains that she was really excited to come back into the house and she would have done anything but that's when she thought she could come back and compete and see Brendon and now that she can't compete or see Brendon, it isn't worth it.

1:10 BBT: More talk about the jury house...WBRB

1:20 BBT: Ragan and Hayden in the kitchen saying how much they want Rachel out of there.

Hayden: "Only a few more hours."

1:23 BBT: Britney and Lane outside by the hammock and Britney tells Lane that if he is up on the block against Matt that she is the swing vote because he has Hayden and Enzo and so her vote would save him.

Britney: "I really don't want to be on the block against you because I don't want you go to and I don't want to go."

Lane: "You'll have Ragan."

Britney: "But you are my original buddy."

Lane: "That's because I tried to make out with you and it failed so we became buddies."

Britney joking: "Everyone says you are so mean to me, why do I still like you"

Lane: "Women like jerks."

All four feeds on Lane and Britney.

(I'm done for the night.)

1:34am BBT:

Enzo just told Hayden he doesn't trust Brit for sh...! (I knew he didn't buy her pleas) He wants Brit out. Both feel Matt is shady too. Hayden shares that Rachel told him Ragan and Matt were pushing for him to go instead of Kristen with Ragan leading the charge. That Matt was behind Rach and Brendon coming after him/Kris. He doesn't want to throw a fellow brigade under the bus, but that things are making sense. Both are not sure if Matt is playing either them or Ragan. Hayden feels that Matt's going to string all of them along until the end and decide who to drop.

1:42am BBT:

Mention how they've gotten weird looks from Matt lately. lane has joined the guys. They shut the cabana room. Apparently Ragan was the one who told Matt that Brit thought Enzo was the sab and he in turn told Enzo. As they start to game talk brit comes in and asks if they're game talking. Of course they say no. Convo moves over to the earlier Rach drama. She stays for a few minutes before going to bed.

1:50am BBT:

Enzo thinks Matt has flipped. It seems Lane and Hayden agree. Matt doesn't spend more than a few minutes with them. That it may be that he's decided to team up with Brit and Ragan because they've won comps.

Over in have not room Brit, ragan and Matt talking. Matt tells Brit she has to squash this mess. She doesn't think there's anything to do about it. How pandora's box just cost her half a million dollars. Now Ragan back to bashing Brendon.

2:00am BBT:

Brigade is ok with losing Matt. If he's a renom they are going to either tell him that they want Lane out or that they'll split the vote. Debating how to go about it. Now they want the final 4 to be Hayden,Lane, Enzo and Kathy. That Matt has been involved in every drama. Back to him opening pandora's box.

(ok I'm off to bed)

4:00 AM EST Time BB House

Rachel has reappeared in backyard and has gone to Kathy, asking her if she was in room when nit said that she thought Enzo was the sab. Kathy said no, she had walked in after the conversation was over. Rachel is trying to convince Kathy, that she has no reason to lie, and that nit actually said what Rachel has said she did..... not getting very far with Kathy. Enzo now walks up, Rachel tries to get him to see that she was telling the truth, he says it doesn't matter, at least it is now out in the open.

He lets it go, acts like he is cool with it. Repeats, what he has been saying, that he doesn't think there is a sab in the house.

Nit goes in house and is brushing teeth, Lane and Hayden are working out with weights. Ragan is called to diary room.

We got WBRB, and hear Enzo say "I didn't say that", and they are saying about what? so apparently somebody said something about production, and got yelled at for it while we were blocked from feeds.

Rachel says, that her plans for the evening had been to watch the "Sex in the City" cds, but she doesn't regret coming. Enzo asks her does she think she will get to talk to Brendon, and she says yes, but probably not in the house, but that it will be filmed, and that she thinks they will only get like 10 minutes.

Kathy asks about the size of the house, how many bedrooms, bathrooms, etc, and due to that we get foth..... Rachel had begun to tell her that it is actually someones house, before the bubbles began.

Apparently there are 5 bedrooms and a bathroom attached to every bedroom, that is all we heard before foth, what didn't make sense to me, was that she said, everyone gets their own bedroom, but aren't their 7 people on jury? I know that 1 gets eliminated on the final day and doesn't spend anytime in jury house, but doesn't that leave 1 person still without a bedroom?? Dade where are you when I need you???

Feeds are back, mid conversation, talking about someone coming back..... Nope, they are talking about seeing Brendon when he goes into Jury house, and that the public will want to see that - uh - NOT!! Rachel also goes on to say, that coming back into the house has given her a better idea of who she will want to vote for when it comes time.

Also mentions being lonely.

Nit, comes back out to backyard, gravitates to Lane, continues her tirade regarding Rachel, their argument and being thrown under the bus. They talk about possibilities of who Brendon will put up once Ragan takes himself down, nit says she hopes it isn't Lane, then they start doing their little flirty thing, gag. She reiterates that she doesn't want him or her to go home, then she asks if they were up against each other, would he have the votes to stay, and he says he doesn't know. They continue to discuss Pandora's box and how it has upset a lot of peoples games. Nit then asks "do you think Enzo believes me"?

Feeds go back to kitchen, Enzo and Rachel talking, she is going to HOH room to bed, Enzo goes back outside to backyard.

Now all Feeds are in havenot room with Mutt, talking game with Ragan. Talking about Lane, Kathy and Nit. Who will go home if they are up. Ragan is worried if Nit goes, he loses his only other friendship. Mutt, saying it doesn't matter who goes home this week, he probably won't get their vote? I don't understand why he would be telling Ragan, this.... does Ragan know about DPOV? Oh, they are talking about double evictions. I don't know why these hgs are so sure this is a double eviction week, but they do.

Now they are talking about what kind of an HOH competition it will be.

Ragan going on and on, about how kind and trustworthy his buddy Mutt is to him, and how much he loves him, now Mutt is saying how he will tell nit that he has to vote her off, and will vote with the house and keep Lane. Saying that he was thinking it would be cool if Brendon put him up.

Now, feeds go to cabanna room it is Hayden talking to Enzo, they are saying that Mutt needs to go on block, course what they don't know is it won't do them any good. Enzo goes on to say that the Brigade has "his" back, but I don't know who they are talking about. Now Enzo, tells Hayden about his conversation with Rachel and sounds like he does believe her that nit is the sab, and that they want her gone this week, instead of Mutt. They sure don't trust Mutt any more. This super alliance is cracking but fast!! Hayden wants to confront Rachel with Enzo, and make sure they are right to trust her, but Enzo isn't so sure this the right thing to do.

Lane enters room, and conversation regarding Mutt comes to a close, but no, they are just closing the door and the talk continues.

Lane asks are you upset with me for talking to nit?? and Enzo says, no, but I think she is full of shit! Lane then proceeds to continue with the Mutt bashing, before he can continue on, Nit joins the conversation, and Lane steers it towards Rachel being the Sab.

Talk, now moves to Brendon bashing, but with the possibility of him being a good guy deep down. That without Rachel, he would have been a different person. Nit, then says Kathy told her Rachel would probably come out and probably start a conversation trying to get people to support her, which is what she actually did do.... but that conversation, never took place, not the one with Kathy and nit anyway.

Kathy, now knocks, pops her head in and says goodnight, nit leaves also, but Enzo, says he thinks she is coming back.

While, nit is gone, Lane starts Mutt bashing again... too bad they don't know about the DPOV, they would really be angry. They are really gearing up to have Brendon put Mutt up. Lane goes on to say, that he doesn't mind nit seeing them all talk, but Mutt has a problem with Ragan, knowing he is talking to the 3 of them. They all compare notes, and decide they can't trust Brittney/nit or Mutt. They feel that they can't control Mutt, but can control nit, so that he is the greater evil and has to leave first - not going to happen this week.

Left the brigade, now with Kathy, nit, Ragan, and Mutt in havenot room. Conversation about Rachel and Ragan, he is again saying that her apology wasn't real, throwing her under the bus basically. Also, something about her getting pale, and looking at herself in negative way after seeing Ragan in the hot tub, apparently she said he was real skinny, looked at herself, turned pale, got out of hot tub, wrapped towel around herself, and went inside.

Now, everyone relives afternoon blow out with Rachel and Ragan, again, just more of the same Rachel bashing. He is just as bad if not worse for accepting her apology and now throwing it out, behind her back - my humble opinion her.

Kathy is adding her two cents worth, basically saying the same things she said earlier - that she had never heard anything that bad in her life.

Apparently, Rachel was the one who recorded the message to Brendon to make him open the Pandora Box. And she thought she was coming back into the game to play, up until she game up to the door. Then Ragan continues his Rachel bashing. Next we get bubbles. At this point, I prefer the bubbles and foth to the Rachel bashing, I actually don't like any of the bashing, no matter who is bashing who!

Mutt leaves, Kathy chooses to sleep in havenot room, mutt goes to cabanna room, joins the brigade, lane must be in the diary room, can't see him. Every one is doing some kind of crunches, nit is in bathroom, talking to lane who is in shower, telling him, how ridiculous he looks.

Feeds, back to Kathy giving Ragan motherly advice, nit comes in lies down. Brigade still talking about Brendon and whether or not he will get to see Rachel, as they continue their exercising. WBRB and we are in bubble land. Feeds come back.

Exercising is done, Hayden is showering, Mutt has just left after saying that Brendon no doubt did say that, but we missed whatever it was, as we were listening to that stupid foth music. Enzo tries to get Haydens attention, asks him hey are you jacking off?? Tells Hayden, it doesn't flow, as in, what Mutt says doesn't make sense any more. No seed to be planted anymore

Kathy and Mutt walk into bathroom talk stops. Now they are talking about Brendon and when he will be let out of Pandoras box. Whether or not he talked to Rachel and if he did what time he saw her. Very intelligent conversation about Sab video and chocolate bars. The fact that Rachel will leave at 3 pm tomorrow. Kathy says if the doorbell rings again, ask first, don't answer the door anymore.

Kathy goes on to tell Mutt about her conversation with Rachel regarding Enzo sab and whether or not nit said it. Mutt, now saying that Brendon is a virus, and needs to go next week, and what a horrible liar Brendon is, pot calling kettle black????

Kathy getting back on her high horse, again, everyone else has gone to bed, so nothing else happening but these two yammering about how wonderful and good they are and how awful brenchel are. Opps, no sorry Hayden is still in bathroom, as is Enzo, but no talking.

kathy now says good nite and finally heads off to bed. Mutt heads into bathroom to join Hayden and Enzo, still no talking.

Now they are talking about the POV comp and how Ragan killed it, but Mutt didn't think he would do that well, Hayden is talking about pimples and they are caused by the stress of the house. (I don't know about anyone else - but try and do this, without watching the feeds and just doing them by sound, and Lane and Hayden and Brendon all sound alike!!)

Well, that is all for me, gang

Don't think much else is going to happen tonight anyway.

Rachel is gone to bed. Enzo and Hayden are probably going there anyway, and now foth has come again anyway, good a time as any to cut out for the night.

8:45 AM BBT: Just turned the feeds on for the first time today and have bubbles.

8:55 AM BBT: Feeds just came on. Rachel is preparing something in the kitchen, Kathy is in the bathroom, all others appear to be sleeping. Rachel asking Kathy where the shredder and cutting board are. Then she asks where Brendon is, Kathy has no idea but she thinks Rachel and Brendon traded places for these 24 hours. Rachel saying she thinks she is supposed to be in the house for something, but she doesn't know what that something is.

9:05 AM BBT - Rachel up in the kitchen with Kathy. Rachel tells her that she's trying to come up with a creative way to tell Brendon what she wants him to do without writing it, but she thinks they're not allowed to spell something with clothes.

Kathy thinks she'll have to pick certain items that will make him understand what she wants to tell him.

Then they both go outside and Kathy tells Rachel that she'll tell Brendon whatever she wants to say to him.

Rachel says "If it was me, I would nominate Matt. Matt has been stirring up things in the house. He's the reason me and Kristen turned on each other. He's the reason I turned on Monet. I think he's a sneaky game player. I think Britney is a sneaky player but Matt is sneakier.

9:11 AM BBT - WBRB

9:03 AM BBT: Rachel and Kathy discussing who the saboteur might be. Talking about the Zingbot that hosted the PoV competition. Rachel saying she needs to find a creative way to communicate to Brendon about Ragan.

Kathy wants to go outside to have a cigarette and Rachel says she'll go outside with her (they're getting along well).

Matt has been running the house since week 2, he's the reason Rachel turned on Kristin. He's the reason for the whole Monet thing, he put Kathy and Monet on the block, to attack our friends. Rachel thinks he's a sneaky player - sneakier than Britney. As she flings the sleepies/make-up from her eyes onto the patio floor, she says he (Matt) wanted to get rid of competitors, so Rachel thinks he needs to go. If things had stayed the way they did, Rachel says "Ragan would have been the right person to go home, but it didn't work". Kathy agrees. Rachel says if you take Matt from Ragan it will weaken him. Rachel and Kathy agree that Lane needs to be in the house.

(There was more that I didn't catch.)

9:17 AM BBT: WBRB (maybe a wake-up call?)

9:20 AM BBT: Feeds back, Kathy in the Taj room telling Enzo and Britney that Rachel told her she didn't see Brendon. Kathy just climbed into the big bed.

9:20 am BBT

Rach is the only one out of bed, she is in the kitchen making breakfast... just put the hasbrowns in the skillet... now chopping tomato...

Kathy went back to lay down... she is n the Taj room....

9:50 AM BBT - Rachel comes out of the DR and tells Kathy that she has to go talk to someone and then has some things to do. Kathy tells her not to put the food on the stove because she can't cook. Rachel goes and gets Lane, tells him she has to talk to him and they go up to HOH.

Rachel says that she doesn't know what happened between them because they've never had a problem. She says "I love southern boys but I just felt like you didn't want to be my friend."

Lane tells her he considers her a friend and that when he talks to her and Brendon it's genuine.

Rachel: "Brendon and I asked you specifically to vote for Brendon to leave and I understand that everyone votes with the house. What made you specifically vote against our wishes? Brendon told me that he had 3 votes and I would be the 4th and when I found out that he didn't have those votes I didn't want to stick my neck out there and it was a gut reaction to vote you out."

Rachel: "What I don't understand is why the entire house so adamantly wanted me out."

Lane: "The whole house knows you're good at quizzes and physical and you could have stayed on that paintcan."

Rachel: "Why should I vote for you if you make it to the final 2. What's your game strategy."

Lane starts talking about the competitions and say "For some reason, and I'm not making excuses, but I guess it's not my time." He pretty much sidesteps the question and doesn't answer.

Rachel: "Do you think in the end you'll pull through?"

He hopes so, he's not purposely throwing the comps. He honestly fell off the surfboard. and the paintcan...

Rachel tells him there was no way you guys were going to last on the paintcan.

"And I have one more questions...Are you the saboteur?"

Lane: "No...I can swear on anything that I'm not."

Rachel: "I know that Britney made it seem like I lied, but she really did say that about Enzo and she's said things about you. I don't think she's saying it as a mechanism to throw you under the bus but she's saying it as a defense mechanism."

They start talking about Matt and how you can't trust him.

Rachel tells him that Ragan Matt and Britney are small people and they won't be able to win the physical competitions, but they're dangerous.

10:22 AM BBT - Lane in Cabana room with Britney. He tells her that Rachel really wants Matt out. She tells him to tell Brendon that because she really doesn't want to go on the block.

Britney starts whispering that Matt said to her "go up to Brendon and throw me under the bus because I know I can get the votes to stay against Lane, then I can be the one that throws Brendon out. Tell him whatever you want, get me up on the block."

Britney: "Do you think I should go up there and suck up to Rachel just in case?" Lane says "no, especially since he just came down from there."

Britney keeps saying she doesn't want to go up on the block.

Britney: "He's banking on Ragan and Kathy and he's banking on me to vote for him and I don't know why he thinks he has my vote and I keep thinking where are these votes coming from?"

10:30 AM BBT - Lane and Ragan in the Palm room. Lane: "I've been working on my speech for Monday and it's really good." Ragan asks if he wants to practice it on him. Lane says "No, it's a surprise. It's going to be so good that you're going to use the veto on me and you're not even going to know it. Then I'll put it on my neck and I'll sit you down and I'll say DUH."

Rachel and Lane talk. She tells him Matt is sneaky and needs to go up. To trust Brendon, Enzo and Hayden.

Lane tells Ragan convo. then they talk about Real World. BB is bigger then Real World. its even big in Canada. Talk changes to not liking to ski.

11:20ishBBT

Ragan gets some slop, goes out to talk to Kathy and Britney in BY. Kathy talked to Rach when she was fixing hash browns, while Britney only saw her once. Talking about how Russ was worse on feeds then on show. They are suprised more people dont pull a Chima.

(I think Rach is in DR...NM Kathy said she was going to tell the guys Rachel is gone)

11:34 am BBT

Kathy goes into the Jumanji room and tells Lane that she is gone... then she heads to the Taj room and tells Enzo and Hay that she is gone. The tells them that she has the key and that Rach wrote out a not to Bren on who she wants gone in pretzles and that she saturated his room with her perfume and now Kath has it all over her. Hayden ripping some huge farts, Kath says "That was a good one" Hayden agrees and then rips another. Hayden then says "Thanks again BB for the great song this morning" and then WBRB.

12:27 PM BBT - Brendon's back. He comes out of the HOH but no cameras are on him. Kathy asks if he got his massage and he said yes, but no happy endings. He asks what happened at the house and they tell him Rachel was there the whole time he was gone. He says "Ok, this is what happened, I opened Pandora's Box..."

and we get WBRB.

Archived