8/14 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

5:38 PM BBT

"You think I rock competitions people, there's a pool tournament tonight I'm going to rock!" Kathy talking to her in HOH

"I miss your smell" Kathy says to Rachel.

Matt outside giving the Brigade the down low on his chat with Rachel.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:42 PM BBT

Rachel to Kathy: Why didn't you tell me they were voting to keep Brendon?

Kathy: I didn't know I'm not in that circle and Brendon has been really supportive of me and Hayden and Enzo.

Kathy telling Rachel how she's had this weird feeling all day since yesterday - the same convo she had with Brendon this morning.

Matt saying that Rachel said she saw a video telling her she was going back into the house. And how Rachel said that the messages from the HGs were edited to not be nice when Britney says they did say nice good bye ones.

5:50 PM

Kathy: I'm sorry I had to vote that way. I was obligated because they scared me with that stupid Saboteur. That's all I've got for you on that.

Rach: I would love to mess up Matt. And grow the F up Britney. Girlfriend has got some issues. She thinks she's a princess, she is 22 years old, she needs to grow up.

Kathy: I thought you'd be nice.

Rach: Fuck Nice. I'm back 24 hours and I have 24 hours to mess up people's games.

Kathy: We saw your face and heard you. ANd I was like "Yes!"

6:19 BBT Rach and Ragan having it out again in the backyard(flash back moment)

Its too much to capture trying though

Ragan tells Rach she is a waitress with a degree

Rach: what do you do,

Ragan Im a teacher

Rach So am I

Ragan what do you teach other waitresses how to put drinks on the tray

I know I missed a lot

Ragan: no one likes you

Rach: no one like you either

Ragan: I have friends and you dont

Rach: who princess Brit who was my friends for 2 weeks

Ragan" You are a evil little witch and you got what you deserve

Ragan: why do you insult me why do you insult gay people

Rach: I like gay people and you suck at being gay

(They are goin back and forth, crazy)

Ragan: you have no class, you are a vile witch and when you leave the JH people are going to treat you like you treat people in this house, you have no class

6:27PM BBT

Ah, snap! Ragan just tore Rachel a new one! MY butt hurts! Rachel and Britney standing outside, in silence for a moment. I think they are both kind of shocked. Finally, Rachel goes inside to rehash the convo to Enzo and the others.

6:18 PM BBT

Rachel went outside and said Ragan I am going to make big gooey cookies do you want one?

Ragan: Seriously Rachel? That behaviour is as tacky as your hair extensions. Get your homophobic ass out of my face.

Rachel: Oh Ragan you are so feisty I am just trying to be nice.

Ragan: You have a degree and you are a waitress get out of my face.

Ragan: You are a wicked witch why din'[t you get back on your broom and fly back inside. You're a disgusting individual and America has seen it now. I can't wait to go home and see all of the episodes of how disgusting and vile you are I will hit play and rewind a zillion times.

Rachel: You are a cry baby you cry all the time.

Ragan: I cry because I have to deal with a disgusting person like you.;

Rachel: Your family doesn't even want to talk to you.

Ragan: yes, my Dad who is dead doesn't want to talk to me.

Rachel:

Ragan: I like your pink hair ext and your nasty dyed hair. And your parrot face. YOu look like a nasty red parrot from hell. Get away from me.

Rachel: NO one in America likes me either right Ragan because I am a nasty vial person right?

Ragan: yes no one in the house likes you.

Rachel: No one in this house really likes you. Think about it Rachel.

Ragan: You are out of the house this week for 24 hours because your BF did something with pandora's box and unleashed something horrible on this house. Your days are over. Talking to you is like talking to the most vile devil child in the world and I am done with you baby. You are out of the house.

Ragan: You clearly hate gay people.

Rachel: No Ilike gay people and you suck at it. [How does one suck at being gay?] What are you a theater major?

Ragan: You are so look at me look at me look at me and one day you are going to realize the attention you want is not found without having respect. I guarantee when you get out of this house you are going to get exactly what you deserve. How many people high-fived you Rachel? Are you done counting yet? Take this experience and learn from it. He gets up and walks away. He's back in Have not room.

He also told Rachel that she was not going to like who she sees when she watches herself on the show.

Rachel goes inside and says she is not okay because it's not game play it was a personal attack. He told her she was a disgusting human being with parrot face and red hair. Matt, Enzo and Lane saying not to worry about it Rachel, they are just going to play pool and keep her company. Let it go Rachel. Matt says, "Hey want to go to the jury house yet?"

He calls me a disgusting parrot wicked witch with zits on my face.

{I didn't capture it all but got a good chunk Rachel did a lot of talking back too but it was mostly "I just came to ask you if you want a cookie." )

Lane, Matt and Enzo talking about what happened (Rachel has gone outside) and Lane says she started it. She knows he's a have not and he's really hungry. "Who started it?" says Enzo trying to act dumb "You know who started it Enzo." says Lane.

6:41 BBT

Since the argument, Ragan's been in the Have Not room, just lying on one of the lounges quietly staring off into space.

Hayden just walked in to talk to Ragan. Says that none of them (the other HGs) couldn't jump into their argument..couldn't make out the rest of what he said. Ragan says it's okay.

Matt, Brit and Lane come in. Lane tells Matt that she (Rachel) was in the wrong. "She made herself look bad".

6:48pm BBT

Enzo comments that Ragan really tore Rachel a new asshole. Ragan says something to the effect of how Rachel was attacking his sexuality and that he lost it.

Ragan doesn't want the others to feel weird for not jumping in. He understands why they didn't.

Talk goes back to the turkey burgers the Haves have been discussing for the last half hour or so (whether or not to make them-I'm going to have some myself, see ya!). Ragan cracks a joke, "can you make me some cookies?"

7:03 PM

Rachel enters this Have Not Room

Rachel: I"m sorry we've had blow outs. I'm sorry I look like a parrot. We don't have to disrespect each other like this. I always respected you. I apologize to you. I'm sorry I messed up your game play so bad you hate me now.

Ragan: Rachel, first of all I accept your apology. They hug. I've said before it's your behaviour that makes me so mad. If you had come in this door with an ounce of humility and taken the time to enjoy and learn something. But when when you come at me after a week of setting me up and then having Brendon bully me. I loose my tether. I understand that you love this game and you want to be a big bold player. I don't like getting in fights with you. I just don't like it. We just need to have a conversation.

Rachel: I agree

Ragan: I think the version of events in the deterioration of our friendship is messed up. If you think I was throwing you under the bus it's not true. I was behind you . I was on your side. I apologize for the below the belt attacks I put on you today.

Rachel: It's okay, I probably do look like a parrot. Laughs. I really do know who you are. And I liked you so much. I came to you for every question about the game. I respected your game play.

Rag: SO is the anger at me because you felt I let you down or ...

Rachel: When you talked about the theatrics that hurt me because I knew I was being dramatic

Raga: You are going to see stuff and you will be disappointed.

They go to jumanji

Ragan and Rachel are talking. Ragan explaining that he has needed attention his who life because his mother abandoned him as an infant. He is telling Rachel all the stuff she did that alienated him. The Competition Orgasm, the fight with Kristen and Hayden. Rachel says she started crying because that week was such an emotional week for her.

7:17 PM BBT

In Kitchen the others are dying to know what's going on between them. And discussing the origins of Pandora's box.

Back in jumanji:

Rachel had her back against a wall so many times, legitimately she was really scared and fear takes over you and she fought, she fought to win. And she got carried away.

7:23 PM BBT

Enzo and Lane are picking on Britney in the KT. Can't really tell what they are up to. Britney said, "YOU called me a whore!" Lane "Since when is that bad?" and later "You don't come here and joke around with me and then suddenly get ticked off." She's left the room now.

And in Jumanji Rachel and Ragan are each very glad that they are having this conversation. They hug each other. If I get into the jury house I want us to have conversations and hang out. You are going to love seeing that HOH competition. And what you said about me crying, oh god I've been crying for three days. And isn't this better than screaming at each other?

Rachel laughs.

Ragan telling Rachel how Brendon smoked them all in the HOH competition. And how everything Ragan did was wrong. How he tried to untie one thing and ended up punching himself in the face. He could hear production people laughing at him.

They look like they are both relaxed laying on opposite beds chatting.

The Jury house is a big beautiful mansion in the Hills. (Hollywood hills) That tidbit earns us a WBRB.

7:32 PM BBT

Britney has joined Rachel and Ragan talking now. Ragan went to switch beds and nearly fell over. They discuss how they thought this week was going to be a double eviction.

WBRB

7:35 PM BBT

Ragan called to DR. "I knew this was going to happen. Rachel I will appreciate you coming up to me." Rachel "I appreciate you being willing to listen." Ragan "We'll hang out tonight and have the best 24 hours ever"

Rachel and Brit are now going to have their convo.

Brit: I wans't going to come and have a talk with you.

Rach: I'm glad you did

Brit: YOu've only been gone three days

Rach: I really miss it. There are some people that really love the game, I just wanted to win.

Rach: Tell me about that because you said it in my goodbye video.

Brit: All I said was I'll miss wearing your hair extensions and drinking tequila.

Rach: I took it that you were mocking me.

Brit: No I was mocking Brendon a lot but not you. I got mad when he started saying stuff about Nick cheating at me. I got so angry at Brendon for that. SO mad I got sick.

Rach: That's what upset me so much because I didn't get it, Why were you so mad at me and why did you turn on me so fast?

Brit: I think me being friends with Ragan equaled to me being against you. After your blow up fight the first thing I did was ask you if you were okay.

Rach: I didn't understand because I thought we were frenemies and it turned out we were more enemies and that upset me. I tried really hard to be friends. I felt like you abandoned me.

Outside at the pool: Enzo hinting around and Lane says, "You wanna ask if we're dating, is that it? We're not"

Enzo saying "I don't like this guy and how he's playing the game right now. We have to change our alliance. Lane "We have a triple threat alliance right now." They are finding how many different versions of things Matt has been telling them. "He's been fucking with us all y;all" says Enzo.

7:35 PM BBT

Ragan, Brit and Rach in Taj and Rag gets called to DR. Brit stays and tells Rach that she wanted to clear the air about her GB message. Rach felt that it was mocking her, Brit says it was not mocking at all, it was all in good fun. Now they are beginning to have a heart to heart.

Brit is telling Rach that it should make her feel good to know that Brend has been getting along with everyone these past couple of days. SHe said even with Rag, there has been no drama, just really calm. Brit says the bottom line is that it wasn't anything personal about gettin her out it's just that she is a fierce competitor. Rach says she totally understands that.

Brit telling her that she has had some good conversations with Brend since she left and cleared the air and he apologized to her about his Nick remarks.

Brit says she told Brend that she wants to stay here and compete and he ended up not nom her and then her and matt were the only 2 that did not play in POV.

8"18 PM BBT

"Where is he?" wonders Enzo about Matt. "why isn't he out here hanging with us?"

Lane says "We got him this far. He could hang out."

Hayden says he was studying with Ragan last he saw him.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Matt appears. He says he fell asleep in HN room after Rachel and Ragan left. Gave a brief overview of what was said. Kathy is now in Jumanji room with Rach/Brit.

Outside Enzo says he feels sorry for Brendon about the secret ...we get WBRB (no idea what he was talking about)

Inside Rachel telling the girls she can rent old TV shows at least in jury house, nothing new. Food is whatever you want.

Outside the guys ponder if Rachel is the sab and will show up in a message tomorrow "You may have gotten me out but I got my last chance to cause chaos." And many other theories about what might be happening.

8:20 BBT

Britney, Kathy and Rachel in Taj room. Enzo just got out of the shower and walks in, wearing his towel.

Outside, Matt, Lane and Hayden talking. They all think Rachel is the SAB and she's back as her last SAB task. They think that once she leaves, they'll get another SAB message, revealing it's her.

They agree that Rachel provoked the whole fight with Ragan outside.

8:25 BBT

Enzo joins them outside and tells Matt to tell him if Britney or Ragan say anything bad about him. Matt says he would but they haven't. Enzo says they need to push for Britney to leave this week.

Inside, the girls are talking about Friday the 13th.

8:30 BBT

The boys still can't figure out why Brendon nominated Ragan and Lane.

Now the girls are talking about the rope HOH competition. Rachel says she can't even lift 10 pounds.

Enzo tells the Brigade that he's going to be throwing Britney under the bus big time and say whatever he can to get her on the block. He tells the rest of them to do the same.

Matt says if this works, then they need to start sucking Kathy's balls to get her vote. Hayden tells him that Lane already has Kathy's vote.

8:35 BBT

Enzo says if Rachel can talk to Brendon, then Britney will definitely go on the block. He says Rachel has told him many things that she wants him to tell Brendon. Enzo tells them that Rachel told him she wants Enzo and Brendon to win. He says Rachel has said she wants Britney on the block and out of the house.

Enzo thinks that Brendon will be back in the house within 12 hours, but the others don't think B/R will get to see eachother.

Matt talks about the PB video Rachel made and how Brendon probably thought he'd get to go on a vacation with Rachel. Matt says Rachel said anyone who saw the PB video would have taken it.

8:40 BBT

Britney is now describing the veto comp to Rachel.

Matt gets on the elliptical.

Enzo starts running.

Lane wants to start the tournament already but Hayden says he hasn't talked to Rachel yet.

Ragan is STILL in the DR.

The elliptical isn't working properly, so Matt asks Hayden to spot him on weights. They go to do so, but Hayden says he'll be doing a full workout later, so Matt decides to wait.

8:45 BBT

Ragan comes out and tells the boys that Rachel apologized and they had a good talk. He says it should be a calm night.

Lane asks what Rachel's reasoning was for the fight and Ragan thinks Rachel just wanted to be a memorable character.

Rachel leaves the Taj room, in search for other clothes.

Britney joins them outside. Hayden gets up to go talk to Rachel. Kathy comes outside.

8:49 BBT

Rachel and Hayden in HOH room. She hugs him and says she's glad to see him.

(Anyone else want to take their conversation?)

8:53 BBT

Rachel says that Kathy is just floating and Hayden agrees. She says Kathy was BFFs with Brendon two weeks ago and wanted nothing to do with him last week. They both agree that Kathy will be around for a couple more weeks.

WBRB

Archived