8/14 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:03 PM BBT: Feeds finally return and Rachel is in the house fighting with Ragan!!!

3:03 BBT: Ragan and Rachel keep going at it.

Rachel: "Do you have to be the biggest bitch bc you are gay"

Ragan: "No I am a big bitch because you are a monster."

Rachel asks who is joining her in the jury house this week. (So sounds like she may be going back).

They keep going back and forth in a very hostile manner.

3:05 BBT Ragan says Rachel is only back for 24 hours. He says all she cares about is good tv and the reason she left on a 6-0 vote is because was mean to everyone.

Apparently Rachel gets the 24 hours to ask people questions (I guess for her jury).

Rachel entered the house saying "I'm back bitches."

Rachel: "Atleast I get to see my boyfriend for 24 hours."

Rachel saying Britney and Ragan gave her mean looks. Britney defends herself saying she was surprised.

Rachel: "Grow some fucking balls Ragan, act like a man. Oh wait, I forgot, you aren't a man."

Ragan: "How am I not a man."

Rachel: fumbling..."It's not worth it."

3:10 BBT Lane and Ragan whispering about Brendon opening Pandora's box. They hope that means he will be stuck in HOH room for 24 hrs because so far he is no where to be seen. [i would think he would be all over Rachel]

3:00 BBT UUUMMM Rachel is back in the house for 24 hours, not sure why but Ragan and rachel are going at it big time.

I can not get this all but this is a Definate FLASHBACK moment

All the houseguests are asking Rachel questions about the Jury House. Rachel says it's really nice. She jokes about a camera being in every room, talks about the pool, the house is in the mountains. She talks about when she left the house and what happened afterwards but she can not talk baout a lot of it. She said this is the first time someone has been brought back for 24 hours. They speculate that Brenden opened pandora's box and he is locked up there and can not come out but Rachel was able to come back to the house for 24 hours.

3:17 BBT Rachel starts grilling everyone.

Rachel: "So why did you all evict me with a 6-0 vote, even though Kathy promised to vote for Brendon."

Kathy: "I will talk to you about that privately."

Everyone tells her they thought she was a much stronger competitor. But then they explain that they should have kept her because of what the HOH competition turned out to be.

Brendon is still nowhere to be seen. Everyone is convinced he is locked up.

Rachel: "So Britney, why was your goodbye message saying all you would miss are my extensions and that all I do is drink Tequila?"

Britney looks stunned and said she purposefully left a nice message about being together in jury and that Rachel made the house fun. [seems like bb did some crazy editing].

3:15 BBT Rachel asks why did they evict 6-0 vote. She is acting very cocky. Brut says she is a better player then brenden and they thought the next HOH was a quiz. Brit says Brenden said they should have kept Rachel since she would not have won the HOH. Everyone is telling her about the HOH and Have Nots. Ragan is in the HN room. Rachel is asking Brit why her good bye message was bitchy, Brit said hers was not bithcy it was nice. Rachel just sitting there with a nasty look on her face. Hayden asks rachel what else can you tell us, she said the jury house is really nice and inside these walls it's just a game.

Rachel can not beleive Brenden is stuck up in the HOH. The HOH is open and the extra room is locked. The first thing Rachel does is look at the pic of her and Brenden and she says oh that is a bad pic. (lol) She then knocks on pandoras door and she is screaming Brenden but he does not answer or does not hear.

Everyone up in HOH but Ragan. They beleive Brenden is in Pandoras box and can not hear them. The HG's are now asking rachel about what she knows about the game and she said they didn't tell her anything because she has to go back to jury and vote.

Everyone thinks Brenden can see them. Rachel says there are certain questions she has to ask them and then we get WBRB.

3:22 BBT: Everyone heads up to HOH room and find the door unlocked. Rachel rushes in and the first thing she says is that the picture Brendon got of the two of them is a terrible picture of her.

They try to knock on the Pandora's box door and call to Brendon, but they don't get a response. Matt says that Rachel will probably be sleeping in the HOH. All the HGs try and question Rachel about what the jury house is like and what things she found out when she got out of the house.

Rachel says she has questions she wants to ask each person individually.

WBRB

(I am seriously freaking out here, with Rachel being back in the house.)

3:20 BBT

All the HGs run up to the HOH room. There's the big question mark on the door, indicating Pandora's Box. They knock on the door and scream Brendon's name, but he's nowhere to be found. They think he'll be gone the whole time Rachel will be in the house.

Rachel says she has to ask them all things seperately before she leaves the house. Matt asks if BB told her to and she says no, there's things she wants to ask.

3:44 BBT: Feeds are back. Everyone except Ragan is still in the HOH room with Rachel. Everyone said that it was ironic she is back because yesterday during their lockdown they joked that Rachel would be in the house.

BB announces that lockdown is over.

They don't rush out until Kathy suggests that maybe clues will be outside as to where Brendon is. Nothing is outside. Rachel is upset that she doesn't get to see Brendon. Rachel asks Enzo to speak with her in HOH privately.

Rachel: "So how come you never felt like we could be on the same side?"

Enzo gives her some line about hoping that would have happened had she stayed bc now he is in an alliance with Brendon and Hayden.

Rachel: "If Brendon doesn't win, I want you to win."

Enzo: "He's the only one I trust in the house."

They talk about who Brendon will put up. First Rachel says Brit and Enzo says he is pushing for her to go. Rachel then mentions Matt.

WBRB.

3:47 PM BBT

Rachel and the other HGs haver gone outside to look for clues to release Brendon. Then she asks Enzo to come upstairs to talk to her.

"How come you never felt we could be on the same side?" Rachel Asks

Enzo: "Well right now its me, Brendon, Hayden and ?" missed who the forth was.

In Cabana room Matt whispering to Lane: "Enzo was saying he was in an alliance with.... " FOTH

HOH

Enzo: If Brendon wants to go home, just send him home. They want to throw him off his game, mess with him. I don't want to be the middle man here, I don't want to mess with them.

Rachel: I thought you all knew this for sure on Wednesday night. It was a 6-0 vote.

Enzo: Even Hayden said - just send him home. It was finally just it is what it is then.

Rachel: Anyways, I'm not obviously playing this game anymore so you guys have to play fucking hard. I was blindsided by the vote. When you kept telling me no tto trust anyone - after the vote it made sense. I was shocked.

Enzo: I would have said goodbye.

Rachel: I walked out the door and said "Thank you for the competition" They knew what would hurt us the most.

Rachel and Enzo talking about what needs to be done. Rachel says you need to nail those quizzes. You have to win. She's planting seeds of doubt. The thing with Matt and Lane is that they are not, they are gong to be on that side, you can't trust them. She doesn't know who the sab is.

CABANA

Matt: Do you think it is just for her to make the road easier? She's going to be asking questions and getting suggestions. These Pandora's boxes have something.

Lane: Her being here, all the stuff she's saying out there, the body guards, people yelling at her and stuff. That's crazy.

Matt: What is with this vacation thing? She goes back to the jury house for 10 mins and now she's back for a day? Other people only got to leave for a couple hours.

Lane: I'll get Britney to go talk to her first. (They are planning how best to approach Rachel)

3:57 PM BBT

Matt and Hayden left talking in Cabana. Matt looks confused. Hayden hanging his head down. Now talking about POV comp.

Cam 1/2 switches to have not room. Lane asked Rachel how he looked on TV and she said he looked different on TV. Oh no he says. Ragan asking if Rachel understands why he did what he did. She does.

4:12 PM BBT

Britney was saying earlier that she has really bad cramps and pain and has a script but BB won't give it to her.

Rachel and Enzo are still in HOH room following up on each other.

Rachel: DO you want to get rid of someone like Britney? Because Matt is a really strong player.

Enzo: I want to get rid of Ragan.

Rachel: But this is the first competition he's won.

Ragan in Cabana: Let her say what she wants Brit. When it comes to people in the house here she's really good at the networking. She's such an unhappy person. I feel bad for her in a battle of wits we're so unevenly matched.

Rachel In HOH: I'[ve had time to be out of the house and think about things and I thought about Britney and Matt and wow.

Enzo: I always watched what was going on and making up my mind. Until now, when it came down to this 5 or 6 people.

Ragan: She doesn't care about our game here, she only cares about being a train wreck on television.

Britney: It's just a headache for 24 hours.

Ragan: Brendon's not going to be here for 24 hours. That's a break.

Rachel in HOH: YOu come across really well on TV.

Rachel: Ragan is a pychopath. I can't believe he said this stuff. Even in the jury house Ragan is going to be such a little bitch. "Go serve a drink" he says, ok Ragan you got me.

I am the first person they've brought back in 24 hours ever in 12 seasons. You think they'd bring you back Ragan? Ragan has to go.

Enzo: Yeah I'm very scared he won't.

Rachel: He is not the strongest one, he is going to be really good at puzzles and quizzes.

Enzo describing the POV game. There was baskets and a beam and a circle and you could only take one piece of a puzzle at a time and you had to make a V.

4:21 PM BBT

Rachel: He said to me you could have come in here and had a nice 24 hours. Like hell!

Enzo: After a 6-0 vote f that!

Rachel: They say there are Rach-isms and Enzites out there.

They laugh. They should have been best friends.

Britney saying how unfair Rachel was saying Ragan was a bitch just because he's gay.

(It's a little hard to keep up on two convos but I"m trying!)

4:25 PM BBT

hayden in the shower - Matt hanging out - no one saying much of anything.

In HOH

Rachel: There's a lot of Enzo fans. You have to keep it going. I don't think they could bring me back in the game to play.

Lane called to DR "Okay guys if I'm not back in 2 hours I'm with Brendon!"

4:48 PM BBT

Rachel guessing that Britney and Lane are friends for real. They are working together I think. Test Lane.

Enzo can totally trust Lane and Hayden.

Rachel has nothing to loose by saying this she doesn't think Hayden is a good game player. He doesn't know anything about the game. he's new at this he's trying to learn stuff. Kristen was smart and was giving him stuff.

Matt now sleeping outside. Brit on patio. She's very discouraged. She didn't get to hear anything from home (referring to Rachel). Rachel said she was only at the jury house for a matter of hours. She said she's been doing crosstich.... WBRB

4:35 PM BBT

Rachel tells Enzo that "Bojangles" has not been picked up as a catch phrase by the viewers or CBS. But she gives a shout out to Live Feed Updaters saying that "Our die hard Live Feed Updaters know what we're talking about. They know exactly what is going on." YOu have fans out there.

Rachel calls up her next 'victim' Rachel and Matt going upstairs.

Rachel: First of all let me tell you that I had your guts. You evicted me after all.

Matt: Welcome back

Rachel: Thanks it's a 24 hour vacation. Based on what the sab said I've been kind of going huh.

Matt: I thought you got a special power.

Rachel: The real reason I was really excited was because you, Ragan and Britney would be so shocked and I was like Fuck Yeah! I had no powerm the HOH obviously did. You guys were so mean to me the last week.

Matt: You've been mean too.

Rachel: You hurt my feelings. I kept thinking I should have back doored Matt when I had a chance.

Matt: I think anyone would have put you up. And I want to clear something up. I did not get any fucking money in that Pandora's box. I have no reason to lie to you. I got no money I am still broke ass poor.

Rachel: I still don't get why they would go through your stuff. And I guess everyone thinking you got money was my fault. I just think it's funny, this whole sab twist. I don't think we gave him credit. He's here to fuck up the game. And it's working!

Outside Ragan still upset that Rachel made fun of him for being gay and calling him a bitch.

4:44 PM BBT

Enzo telling Hayden exactly went on upstairs. He tells Hayden that he explained to Rachel that the two of them had to play middle men so far. He is repeating the convos you can see earlier with Rachel.

4:45 BBT

Hayden: I really hate saying this, b/c I'm the most loyal person in this house. But this is a game and it might be better for us to get Matty out this week. For my and your game.

Enzo: I agree. And we replace Matty with Brendon. He's got a huge target on his back.

Hayden: But we won't hold him in the same regard. He'll be more of a puppet.

But they agree that they'll still push for Britney to leave this week.

4:46 PM BBT

Rachel: SO seriously, is it because you thought I was a better competitor?

Matt: Not exactly, we thought it was a quiz next and we thought Brendon would do worse.

Rachel: Ragan hates me. He personally hates me. I guarantee he won't talk to me in the jury house.

Matt: I told him to come upstairs you were being amenable.

Rachel: I said "I'm back Bitches!" and he is taking it all so seriously.

Matt: Did you have to tell us what happened right away? Couldn't you play it up?

Rachel: No, they made me say it right awa.

Hayden hates saying this because he is the most loyal person in the house but this is a game and we have to do what's right for us. [sounds like the half the Brigade is flipping. I propose "The Middle Men" as their new alliance name :) ZuZu]

HOH

Matt: I am not in this alliance with Ragan. I am not in this triad of power. NO matter what you think.

4:52 PM BBT

Enzo: You just go up there and tell her the truth. Tell her how we've been playing.

Hayden: laughing

Enzo: I suppose this is it then, its me and you.

[lala - want to get enzo/hay and I'll get Rach/Matt?]

Rachel and Matt are talking about previous alliances in previous seasons. After she earlier made fun of Matt for spending his time talking about Season 10.

Rachel: I seriously didn't think I was going to lose that POV. We were up till 4:30 am bowling I was "This is my fucking house and you aren't kicking me out" bowling. I guess I understand your game play now.

She thought she played really well in every game.

Matt: That was your downfall

5:05 PM BBT

Rachel: The boys get arrogant that's why they lose.

Matt: In all fairness, it was tough for you, and I don't think anyone really hates you. Not really hates you.

Rachel: I really feel that I got got.

Enzo: What is up with Lane supporting Britney so much. We're supposed to be on the same team?

Hayden called to DR.

5:08 PM BBT

Outside Lane is back (no vacation for you!) and Britney is telling us a story about her trip to Iceland and an annoying couple on the place.

WBRB

Enzo now telling Lane about his conversation with Rachel. Says "Oh she defiantly likes you." Enzo says that he is concerned that he will be put on the block. Not sure who he's talking about exactly. He wants Britney up on the block. Enzo now saying what happens if Matty goes up - he goes home. "Matty is brigade but he's always been out for himself." Lane keeps saying that he wouldn't do that he's got your back.

Lane wondering how he seems on TV.

Enzo saying how Rachel wants Brendon and Enzo to get to the end.

Matt and Rachel up in HOH

When you get evicted we can talk about that for hours and they would have to tape us but we should probably only talk for 30 mins or so. They are talking about how this isn't on a personal level and how she is emotional and he is way too laid back. The game brings out things in people that you don't really want to see.

5:23 PM BBT

Brit and Lane now playing pool

Brit: Who's in the cabana with the door shut?

Lane: Enzo and I trying to listen to what's going on in HOH not sure why he closed the door. Lane tells Brit that Enzo asked her if she had fans out there and Rachel replied "I guess I have fans, there's a lot of people out there who love to hate me."

Brit: Good

WBRB

It sounds like Brendon was asked if he wanted to take a 24 hour vacation. Brit was discussing it with Lane and Enzo.

Upstairs Matt and Rachel are joking that the double eviction will be if she gets voted out again after her 24 hours. "Congrats Rachel, you have been double evicted!" Matt fully expects to be back doored. He wishes not. Rachel asks why he thinks Brendon's a bully but we get WBRB.

5:32 PM BBT

Rachel and Matt talking about the next all stars they guess Evil Dick will be in it. Maybe Jeff and Jordan? Nah.

Outside the HG's talking about what to have for dinner and rehashing what Rachel says she's been doing. It seems that all these "What Rachel has been doing" discussions are why we are getting WBRB

Rachel asking if Matt said congratulations to him (Brendon) yesterday when he won. Matt says yep. And then he made me a have not. They laugh.

Matt says it's kind of shitty that Brendon made Ragan a have not for the third time when others haven't been once. Rachel, "Yeah it was shitty but he yelled at me, yelled at Brendon, I felt kind of bad but what did you think he was going to do?"

Archived