8/14 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:42 BBT

All HGs still in bed with the lights on.

Kathy gets up and heads to the HOH room. She tells Brendon she wants to talk with him.

He asks her what's going on and Kathy says she wishes Rachel was still there so she could talk to her. Kathy says she knows everyone is gunning for her and Brendon. He wants to know why she thnk they're still after Brendon and Kathy says she just knows. She says he shouldn't believe people who are talking to him now b/c he's HOH and he agrees. Kathy says she knows what really happened last week when B/R were on the block.

Kathy says she wants it to be her and Brendon. She says she knows everyone else is trying to get Brendon to the JH.

9:45 BBT

Brendon says that there are 2 people not on the blcok that will go up if the veto is used. Kathy asks him who he wants gone this week, b/c she needs to know. He says he doesn't care, as long as it's one of the 3. he says Lane is safe and doesn't want him to go.

Brendon says Matt or britney will go up if someone comes down and Kathy says she doesn't think any of them are nervous, therefore, something else must be going on. She says if those 2 aren't nervous, then it makes her nervous. She tells Brendon to keep this convo between them and he agrees. She says if any of those 3 win HOH next week, Brendon is on the block. Kathy says if she or Hayden win HOH next week, Brendon is safe. She tells him that Brendon isn't safe next week, b/c he can't play for HOH. She doesn't think Enzo would get rid of Brendon and he agrees. They're not sure about Lane.

9:44 AM BBT

Kathy up to HOH to talk to Brendon

Kathy: Something is not right. They are all down there asleep which is why I wanted to talk to you. I don't know what's going on. I do know they are gunning for you and me.

Brendon: They are gunning for me2 as well. What makes you think they are still adamently gunning for me?

K: They sat up here all week gunning for you. I know what was said last week while they sat up here talking about you.

B: All that crying, all that stuff they made Rachel do, they are gunning to put you in the jury house. I don't know why you put up Lane and Ragan. You're right up there gunning for you and i'm right behind you. They are planning on taking us down and unless we get someone else on board we are out.

B: I've got two people not on the block if anyone goes down.

K: WHo do you want to go home, honestly?

B: Lane is safe, Lane is here no matter what. Whoever hurt Rachel is going home. That is why they are nervous because they are not playing POV. (Brit/Matt)

K:I'm telling you they are not nervous. Something else is going on. Something. They are not nervous at all. The only one who is nervous right now is Ragan.

B: Interesting, so those two don't give a shit?

K: No. And I know that if anyone but you or I win we're going up. They are running the game right now, they are good at challenges, at memory games everything. I don't think Enzo will vote you out.

B: AT this point what is crucial is trust. I think I can trust Lane.

K: I don't know about him.

B: Enzo doesn't seem like he will throw anyone under the bus right now.

K: Those three are dangerous. I don't know what it is but something is not right right now.

B: If anyone wins the POV those two are still not safe. If anyone uses it one of those two is up and gone.

Brendon is going to call them up there individually before POV to talk to them. Kathy thinks they will be in a double eviction one of them after the other. Brendon says no matter what, eventually they are going to have to put people up they don't want to go home yet. Brendon was surprised that Lane did not pick Britney to play in POV competition. Which makes Kathy sure something is not right. And Brendon agrees.

[All yours lala I'll come back later]

9:50 BBT

BB tells the HGs to get up for the day.

Brendon says he doesn't think Enzo will throw anyone under the bus any time soon. Kathy keeps repeating that those 3 (Matt, Ragan and Britney) must have something going on. Brendon says if he finds out that those 3 are conspiring against him, he'll have whoever use the veto and nominate either Matt or Britney. He says he's going to call them up one by one today to talk to them. Kathy insists that they are coming after him, then her.

Brendon says he likes Lane a lot and trust him more than the other 3, but how Lane was missing in action last week. He says it was weird that Lane didn't pick Britney for veto and Kathy, in her serious voice, that something is not right since Lane didn't pick Britney. Kathy says she'll fight as hard as she can to win the veto, b/c it may need to be used this week. Brendon says Kathy can use the veto as a bargaining tool, especially with those who aren't nice to her. She says she asked Britney for some face powder, and Britney said she'd get it for Kathy after she finished making her slop, but she never say Britney again. Says Britney won't even look at Kathy.

They agree that Britney and Ragan would do better at a quiz than Matt. Brendon says Matt and Britney are stupid for not being scared, b/c neither are playing for veto and either can go on the block as a replacement.

Brendon wonders if Lane and Hayden have something, since Lane picked him for veto. Kathy doesn't think so. She thinks Lane just didn't want Britney to be torn between him and Ragan or Lane could have picked Hayden to deflect anything he has between Britney. Kathy says Hayden was shocked that Lane picked him.

Kathy says she couldn't sleep a wink all night b/c something just is not right. She would have smoked all night if the door wasn't locked.

9:58 BBT

Kathy says those HGs are just childish and says Ragan was not happy when her name was picked. She says Ragan doesn't like her at all and Brendon says it's b/c Ragan was a dick to Kathy.

Brendon says that if he or kathy win the veto, Ragan will want them to use the veto. Kathy says that Ragan's worried if he comes off the block, Matt will go up.

Sounds like Britney was called to the DR. Kathy says she should sneak downstairs now, so no one knows they talked. She warns Brendon that the others will try to get him to put Kathy on the block. He agrees, but says he wouldn't do that. She tells him to call her upstairs if someone tries to get her on the block.

Kathy leaves. All feeds on her in the kitchen.

10:03 BBT

Feeds follow Kathy to the bedrooms. Brendon comes downstairs and gets something form the SR. Lane passes him and heads back to his bed.

10:07 BBT

All feeds on Kathy playing with her monkey in bed.

12:35 BBT

Ragan won POV.

12:37 BBT

Ragan is talking about getting Brendon out next week. He's trying to make sure either Matt/Britney has the votes to stay this week, since one of them will be replacing Ragan.

Kathy is in the Taj, talking with the boys.

Feeds are kind of choppy.

WBRB.

12:40 BBT

Ragan telling Britney what he would have said if he were to be evicted. He starts to get emotional.

Lane and Matt whispering in the kitchen. Matt says he doesn't want the Brigade to be exposed and they need to work Brendon to get Kathy on the block. He says Lane is safe regardless.

12:45 BBT

Brendon says he'll hear tons of deals from both of them (Matt/Britney). Hayden says those two will promise Brendon safety til the end.

In the kitchen, Matt reassures Lane he's staying. He says that he'll have the Brigade votes plus Ragan. Brendon comes out and breaks them up.

Ragan and Britney whispering. She tells him how Matt told her to talk to Brendon and say anything to get Matt on the block. Ragan wonders why Matt would say that and Britney says Matt said he would worry about getting his votes.

12:50 BBT

Brendon goes upstairs. Lane joins the Taj room. Enzo says he (Ragan) breezed right thru that (during the veto comp). Hayden says he was impressed. They all start talking about the veto game.

Britney and Ragan head to the Cabana room.

Still talk of veto game in Taj room. Sounds like it was some sort of puzzle. Hayden imitates Kathy.

12:54 BBT

Matt congrats Ragan for making it to the F7. Ragan laughs and didn't think he'd make it.

Ragan says he hates Brendon. Matt says how Brendon says he didn't want to backdoor anyone, but now he'll have to.

Britney joined the Taj group.

Ragan and Brit talking in HN room.

Ragan says, "He is such an Asshole. I don't even want to have a conversation with him. I am so done with him."

"No one is buying his bullshit nice guy routine are there?"

"The one person who cares in Enzo. He's all buddy buddy. before HOH I was pissed off at Enzo." Brit.

"Ragan is so hungry"

In Jumanji Enzo saying everyone's fell off but Kathy's they wonder if her spinny thing was going faster. BB told her it wasn't. Enzo thought his stopped once. He thought he was going to fall off the beam but was sp busy trying to solve the puzzle. Kathy stayed in one spot and tried to do the circle.

Hayden imitating how they thought she was doing the puzzle it's kind of cute. Kathy says she doesn't do well on Merry Go Rounds either. Enzo says they are too old for that shit.

Britney has now joined them. "When your foot steps on it it would stop spinning for a second. When you come off the balance beam and your foot hits it." she explains how the game looked from the outside.

"Ragan was rocking it" says Enzo.

"You can tell he was going to win right from the start" says Britney. [Confirming Ragan won POV]

1:00 PM BBT

Someone came back in the house to host the competition. (Not sure who - he is described as being a big dude) They are talking about how tall he was and imitating the "Zingbot" Apparently the Zingbot made fun of them told Britney congratulations for being engaged to her brother, told Lane the brightest idea he ever had was spotlighting. How Enzo is always talking about dropping grenades but the only thing he's every bombed is competitions. Hayden was told Justine Bieber wants his hair back. Know what they call a guy who cares about his hair - a girl.

Whoever it was came in to the house through SR or DR. The HGs joking that whoever it was probably found the job on Craig's list and got the option to do it for 500 bucks and tells his family he was an extra on Big Brother.

The HGs think it might have been Andrew. But he kept saying his hair was in his eyes but Andrews hair wouldn't be in his eyes. Enzo says it will go on the actors IMDB that he was a zingbot 3000 on Big Brother episode 23.

[bbl]

1:20 BBT

Lane and Hayden in Cabana room. Hayden thinks it will be Matt hat goes up b/c Brendon says he won't forget what happened last week.

They suspect this week will be DE.

Hayden says worse case will be Matt goes on the block and they'll vote him out. Then, him and Enzo will pull Lane into their fake alliance with Brendon. he says if Britney or Ragan win next week, they'll nominate Brendon and Kathy, b/c they're pissed at Kathy.

1:25 BBT

Enzo says him and Hayden will soon go talk to Brendon. They know Kathy won't be going on the block this week.

They wonder how Ragan finished the veto game so fast.

Enzo says they're in a good position this week no matter what. He says if Britney goes up, they'll get her out. If Matt goes up, it sucks for Matty, but Hayden says they (Lane, Hayden and Enzo) will still be in a good position.

Enzo has a bad feeling Brendon will put Matty up. Enzo says Matt will get Ragan's vote. He asks Lane is britney will give him her vote and he doesn't know. Hayden tells Lane that he'll have Enzo, Hayden and Kathy's votes. Enzo really hopes it won't be Matty on the block.

1:30 BBT

Lane hopes Brendon will put Britney up, trying to get rid of couples. Hayden warns Lane, saying when Lane picked him for veto instead of Britney, Brendon realized Britney/Lane weren't as close as he thought. Enzo tells Lane he'll need to tell Brendon how close he and Britney really are, so that Brendon will nominate Britney.

Enzo says he's past being frustrated, b/c he hasn't won yet.

Hayden leaves the room. Lane and Enzo laugh over the veto comp.

They both agree that Kathy is playing the dumb card.

Ragan comes in and Enzo asks who he think Brendon will put up. Ragan says Brendon is full of sh*t. Enzo thinks it will be Britney or Lane and how Kathy is safe. Ragan repeats that Brendon is sull of sh*t and how he's all about getting floaters out, but won't nominate Kathy.

Ragan says Brendon is full of sh*t counter: 4, 5

1:35 BBT

Enzo doesn't think that Brendon trusts anyone. Ragan says that Brendon was smug during the time they picked players for veto last night. He says that obviously, most of the HGs are genuinely friends and how they all want Brendon out. Enzo says Brendon can't be HOH next week.

Ragan says he did puzzles while in sequester and that's why he did the borders first.

1:38 BBT

Hayden comes in and congrats Ragan again for his puzzle work.

1:43 BBT

Ragan mentions the person being Kristen and how they all would have loved to see her. He says if it was Rachel, he would have put a gun to his temple to end it all.

Enzo wonders how Matt is doing and Ragan says he's holding up. Enzo says it's ca-ca that if Matt goes up b/c he didn't get a chance to play veto.

(brb)

1:55 BBT

All feeds on Ragan, Hayden and Lane in Cabana room. Ragan asks if he was the main target and Hayden says yes.

1:58 BBT

All feeds switch to Kathy and Enzo eating at the dining room table. Hayden comes in to make a sandwich.

2:00 BBT

Lane and Ragan talking. Ragan thinks there's a way for all 4 of them to make it this week. Lane thinks Brendon will nominate Britney to try and break her and Lane up.

They agree that kathy is really annoying. Lane feels bad since she's older, but she' been anooying him. Ragan says that Kathy tried to tickle him to cheer him up and says it was really weird.

Archived