8/10 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

8:36 bbt:

Bren and Enzo whispering in taj but it's hard to hear. Bren is saying someone is cruising. But I can't tell.

enzo: i'm scared they're tellin me i'll vote for you just like they're tellin the other ppl (playing well)

Hay enters.

enzo to b: we gotta find out what's going on.

bren still getting them to keep rach

enzo and hay "agree" to find out what's going on. where kath stands.

bren: does matt try to push one way or the other?

enzo and hay play dumb.

bren: well matt says he woudnt push someone to vote one way. but he's a f'in liar. he's afraid. the midget nerd alliance...blah blah...

hay are you 100 percent sure you wanna do this?

enzo: i like rachel but you just met her. you sure you wanna give her five hundre dthousand?

kathy comes in to say she's through with shower.

Bren goes to shower. more whispering bren and enzo about votes and scenarios.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:42 bbt:

Either Enzo is turning on brigade or he REALLY deserves an academy award (I'm sure it's the latter...but he's convincing).

Switch feeds to kitchen...

Bren goes out to play rachel in pool.

Ragan and Matt in kitchen on all feeds.

Matt and Ragan talking about her goin home. why are we just not sending her. split votes? why?

concern that there will be an attempt to switch the votes.

Matt says" let's just vote with the house. then there's no prob. noone gets in trouble.

ragan: i'm so tired of this.

ragan whispering about brenchel but i only heard the word "sportsmanship". (sorry).

R and M go u to HoH totalk.(thank goodness they talk loud now).

R: this is a turning point. that said ilove everyone in the six. i trust some more than ohters.

matt: yeah. i would say so.

r: what really hit me. but when we were playing a challenge, i think "who would i be concerned about if they won..." he's talking about some ppl make him nervous when they win. it changes week to week.

m: agree. it does absolutely. I'm in your boat. i like all these ppl.(last six after brenchel out) everyone i pick now will be strategy based.

r: if we are down to six, who do i think i want to win more than others.

m: it's strategy. i want ppl i feel more safe with in control. may be dif ppl but that may be good....

r: i think it's good to talk in broad brush strokes now. and when it's down, we can be more specific.

m: agree. If bren does win hoh next week, it will be us. brit third.

r: agree

m: it's house apparent, we are the targets if b wins.

r talking about how he roots for who will be good this week for him

speculation about who would win hoh and who up. and if bren wins he can lose the following week. matt calling that r and b will prob win hoh.

8:54 BBT; Matt and Ragan in HOH

R asks Matt if he's talked to brit about it. says he can if m wants him to (about their speculation about who the targets are).

M: brendan will be frazzled from the blindside we give him. he's not ready to fight, he's going to jury house he thinks.

R: should we talk to brit?

M: i heard you and brit would be targets. me as pov backup. so you should tell her.

R: I'm gonna bring brit up here and talk to her.

M: as long as you got a fire under your belt. don't get nervous. Let brendan be nervous. i'm not nervous and i can't even play! I am ready for Veto...that's all i can do.

R: it's soo...I hate this. It's gonna be a great or a miserable thursday.

M:yep.

Archived