8/10 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

4:26 PM BBT

Inside, everyone but Brendon and Rachel are talking smack about Rachel and Brendon. Outside on the elliptical Brendon stands right beside Rachel giving her kisses as she works out and they talk about what they should, and should not, do.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:33 PM BBT

Rachel says that she is not one to report on values, morals or integrity but those people in there, they have none. She says this because Brendon went inside and came back out all dejected. "They are all in there bashing us again." Rachel says Ragan still won't talk to her about the fight the other day. Brendon says they are all so super fake. Of course they are she tells him.

Rachel tells Brendon they are scared of being beaten. They have control of the game but they have no control over the game. In a bit of a role reversal for these two, Rachel is bolstering Brendon up. She's had a great BB experience and maybe she's been more dramatic and a little more crazy than she normally is. She's overcoming so many obstacles in her life: no family, no job, not friends and now she has all of those things. She's proud of herself, she's played a great game and that's that.

Lane and Enzo chatting up in HOH. Enzo telling Lane "Britney is probably talking sh%t yo". He doesn't want Brendon to win HOH so he can get him out right away.

Rachel knows who she is and however she's portrayed, however it goes down, whatever, I'm good with it. I wish I had a chance to try and bump you (from the block) or you could bump me but whatever.

Brendon says he felt so bad but he can't win everything, he knows this.

4:52 PM BBT

Kathy outside now talking to Rachel and Brendon about how all of this is just a representation of people. Rachel says when she was on the block (referring to Kathy) she knows now she didn't really talk to her.

Enzo and Lane talking about how they have the votes and Kathy is okay if she goes up as the pawn. Enzo just said "Maybe even put Britney up". Enzo doubting that Matt opened Pandora's box and then suddenly there's a saboteur in the house, it just doesn't make sense. He thinks its Kathy or (missed it) or else they don't have one.

5:02 PM BBT

Enzo asking Matt if he thinks it's a better idea to keep Rachel cause she's be easy to manipulate. Lane says "We have to throw this past The Brain." "No! No! No! Keep Brendon." responds Matt in a nanosecond.

5:06 PM BBT

It's key that we keep Kathy to final 5 says Enzo. Ragan comes in and exclaims that Britney and Ragan just pumped it out. They were about to say how they had a room mate... "Do not talk about DR sessions" warning. So Ragan starts with this story.. "We have nicknames for everyone. This one we call him Canklesaurus rex, they hypothesized that you can take his f-ed up toe, pop it up like a soda can and twist it off. Underneath there are hooves." This was a breakdown of their diary room session they just finished.

5:13 PM BBT

Enzo, Matt, Lane, and Ragan telling Hayden how he is going to get so much ass out of this. Legitimate ass. Not trashy ass they say.

Lane called to DR. Enzo wants to see how he looks on TV. Does he look like a big scary gorilla? Brit joins them and Ragan says we can't talk about it they cut me off.

5:18 PM BBT

Hayden and Britney head downstairs. "What time do they make dinner at?" Asks Hayden. I don't know but I don't know how to make burgers." says Brit.

Brendon and Rachel sitting outside. "I'm not even going to pretend to be nice to them anymore, they aren't nice to us." says Brendon. "Why so sad? What's the sad face for?" "I dont want to go and I don't want you to go either." says Rachel."I think I'm going." she says. "they'll vote with the house" "There is no house,there's just those 4." says Brendon [pretty astute of him].

5:23 PM BBT

Ragan saying the words to The Heart of Texas The.stars.at.night.are.big.and.bright.deep.in.the.heart.of.texas.

and we still get WBRB. Although it comes back quickly. There's a bit of pool playing going on as Bren/Rach continue their bolstering of each others spirits.

5:30 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon head inside. "Brendon do you want a salad?" She asks. "it's 5:30 and I didn't eat lunch." [no burgers for Brit!]

5:38 PM BBT

Rachel is using steel bowls in the microwave. Brendon sees it and yanks it out "Really Rachel?"he says/ "what are you the microwave police?" she asks. "It's not even sparking. Earning her a "Rachel. Stop that." from BB

Hayden, Lane and Matt are whipping tennis balls at each other in a strange version of dodge ball. They are having a great time. Lane invites Britney to play.

Everyone bullies Matt in the game now. "Get the Gremlin!"

Hayden/Lane against Enzo/Matt first round.

Brendon and Rachel inside are still talking about how these people live their lives outside of this house are none of these two business. Rachel has never been in a situation where everyone hates her guts, she has no idea what to do. "They are are the ones missing out,"Says Brendon, "You are an amazing person and an amazing friend. YOu want everyone to like you and you are going to have to get over that because there are people out there who will hate you for nothing. For being gorgeous." "I love pretty girls." says Rachel. Brendon reminding her that some girls are threatened by an attractive girl. Lanes comes in and tells Brendon he's missing it out there. Brendon says "Oh, You're just bashing it out there?"

5:57 PM BBT

Britney will play dodge ball if Ragan can play against her.

Brendon and Rachel eating salad on Hammock. Lane is telling them they can never take his date off that bowl right there. They ignore him.

Rachel doesn't like working in a lab - it's boring.

Brendon telling them how to get to Venice beach - take hwy 101 to hwy 405 along to Malibu (about 30 minutes) it's about 20 miles as the crow flies. Matt was asking because a seagull just flew over.

6:13 PM BBT:

Brendon telling Rach he can get into school (I assume UCLA) and she says she has to go somewhere they have her program because... she 'needs more attention' (she says she's dyslexic but I thought the irony was fun).

6:15 PM BBT

Matt called to DR. Rachel has broken down into tears telling us about her need to work extra hard in school and how she needs help studying. She explains she is just really emotional right now. Brendon explainingthat he knows how she felt, he worked really hard and his ex just crushed everything - his hopes his dreams his heart and how he felt like it was all pointless.

Hayden making a dip. Ragan now in the KT. "You had a long DR Ragan." says Brit. Ragan looks a little stressed. Says he went in there elated and now he's boiling over with anger. He went into SR to get new mic.

Hayden is making burgers. Lane goes to get soe ice for hos glass and there isn't much. "Who's ice hungry around here?"

Hayden asks how big Lane wants his burger "Big, Don't waste my taste buds!"

Ragan and Britney saying how those two (Bren/Rach) haven't talked to anyone but each other all day. Ragan says it reminds him of when he was a teenager and people did horrible things to him and he had to sit back and take it. If he doesn't control himself then he's giving them exactly what they want.

WBRB

7:35 PM BBT

Ragan explaining to Britney about the conversation that he had with Kathy about the situation he had earlier with Brendon. He feels like he is back in high school. Back then, instead of walking straight across the green to the closest classroom, he would walk all around the outside to avoid confrontations. Now, after today's episode with Brendon he feels like he has to avoid Brendon all the time to avoid confrontation. And how uncomfortable it is for him. He had thanked Kathy earlier for letting him let this out.

7:39 PM BBT

Ragan just wants them gone, gone gone. Hopefully soon, in a couple of weeks says Rachel. It will be psychologically freeing says Ragan. It will be BB nirvana says Brit. Ragan and Britney join the pool tourney and go first. Lane asks about R&B. Britney says they aren't invited. "Ugh, no" says Ragan. Enzo says Brit should go get them, "Hi friends! Do you want to play pool?" she says all chipper.

"I hit it too hard." says Ragan (talking about his pool shot) "That's what she said!" says Brit.

7:45 PM BBT: Ragan and Brit playing pool, generally mocking Bren/Rach the whole time. "You got this babe'.. 'good shot babe'.. 'this table is made for short people'.. 'this is going to be a long game, good thing I ate my slow burning carbs'...etc. Enzo in the hot tub.

Kath doing laundry.

7:55 BBT. Don't worry. You aren't missing anything. Ragan, Enzo, Brit, Kathy near the pool table playing. Ragging on Brenchel a bit. But not really game talk. Brit says she's "sucking balls" at the pool game.

Enzo's advice (it worked!) Smash those balls.

8PM BBT

Brit wins. Ragan starts to cry, "it's not fair". Has a bit of a brendan mock.

Switch to Matt and Hay in kitchen. Moving through house into bedroom. They walk in on... Bren and RAchel in bed. (sleeping?) Go back out... Hay to Matt "prob doin' it". Now matt is telling how he walked in on them yesterday to see if she wanted to do abs and "he was like totally on top of her and I was like 'rach wanna do abs?" Hay and Matt laugh.

8:05 BBT

Hay and Kath on couch.

Matt playing pool with someone (enzo?)

Hay to Kath: next week's gonna be a good week.

bb: your mic's must be on

Can't really hear Kath and Hay well. They are speculating a bit on next week.

Kath: chances of me winning are slim

bb: hayden! please go to DR.

Lane comes out to by. "Who won against ragan and brit.?"

Joins the pool gang.

It is enzo vs Matt.

chitchat about music "fave shady song?" Talk about eminem.

8:08 BBT

All four feeds switch to Brenchel in taj room.

B: wanna go out there?

R: no

(both depressed)

b: just asking if you wanna go out there.

R: no.

Silence.

R: I hate sittin round having nothing to do. wanna play chess?

B: no rather play pool

R: but you'll have to play with everyone. wanna go paint my nails? (then J/K)

B: no i can do that. do i get a massage out of it?

(silence again)

8:10 BBT

R: are you sad?

B: no. calls the others f'in d-bags if they are deceiving them about her staying.

silence again. Sitting there in bed. under covers. Snuggling. big yawn from rachel.

R: I'm not going to know what to do with myself when...(crap my feeds cut out).

Now a: Discussion about being a rich king and queen and what they did. Talking about kings and queens and early modern Europe... (And this history teacher is quite distressed by their ignorance of medieval stuff...uggh)

8:15 BBT:

All feeds still on Brenchel talking history still (**note: I really can't transcribe it because I am a history teacher and they are wayyy off on some stuff). But they get it right when Rachel says "just like this game, if you have the power everyone pretends they're friends with you."

Bren suggests showering.

Rachel suggests then workout.

Rach discussing that she gained weight.

Bren "in your butt" (**oohhh boyfriend faux pas!)

Talk of working out. But not moving. Rachel decides she'd like cards.

...aand two feeds switch to Brit in kitchen. Other two still on bummed out brenchel.

And on the Brenchel feed she lets her leg kick out... thigh shot.

Bren: let's just go to bed early.

Rach: no we'll go work out.

Bren: no.

Rach: why you bein' so Brendan.

Bren: no midnight.

Rach: oh i thought you meant now.

She moves to get up. Booty shot.

8:18 BBT:

Brenchel dressing.

Outside Brit, Enzo, Matt speculating on them. "brit, they were told to put the light on. what were they doing in there?"

Now talking about how it will all be duckies and bunnnies after brenchel out. "It's ok you nominated me. I love you" (*** yeahhh...right... Brit just said taht and she KNOWS this game...ain't gonna happen***)

8:21 bbt:

Brit talking production and we get bubbles

Brenchel in bathroom talking to Kathy (in shower) about random stuff.

In BY brit talking about past games and competitions and Football.

8:23 bbt:

In BY by pool table Brit schooling matt on challenges in football.

chitting...and chatting. Nothing worth transcribing.

And bubbles AGAIN. not sure why.

(**note: anyone else find feed updating tougher with the new way they do the feeds? My screen isn't big enough to fit the two feeds well...grr...sorry, editorial gripe while we are still on bubbles.

8:26 bbt: bubbles.

8:28bbt: returns:

Bren in taj room with enzo trying to trash ppl again. "Matt's afraid of me." He's trying to convince him that Brit and Matt will turn on Hay and E

Enzo: I don't trust ANY of these people. (He's doing a pretty good job of pretending) Enz doesn't like what's going on and he don't trust no one. And he always is scared.

Bren agreeing (aaand I lost my feed).

8:30 bbt convo with bren and enzo

Whispering but nothing new. They are talking scenarios as things unravel.

Bren: If ragan wins it's me against one of u two. if brit wins same. if lane wins same.

Bren: they won't put kathy up.

enzo: you dont know that.

bren: you guys are just a pawn. to send me home.

enzo is plyaing along nicely. I'll come after em if they put me up.

bren: i want to go. do you think it's possible they want to send her home to be adick to me?

enzo: i dont f'in know. don't lay down. play.

bren: f' yeah. If rachel stays...(whispering too quietly)

enzo seems to agree with what he says. and they start to head out...whispering but I can't hear them.

Archived