8/9 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

12:30 BBT

Lane, Hayden and Enzo are talking by the pool about throwing the HOH comp this week. Enzo says they should let Brendon win so they can get Ragan out. he says how Rachel has been giving her 'powers' to Brendon this week, as they've been studying the house and possible HOH questions. Enzo says Matt and Ragan have been doing the same thing, but how they should tell Matt that Brendon is going to win HOH this week and get Ragan out.

Hayden asks what happens if Enzo wins this week and he say he'll be in a tough position. They talk about how they don't need to win. Lane says they're the hardest working alliance in BB history b/c they are playing everyone.

Britney joins the boys outside. Ragan is out there, too. They both agree how Brendon only attacks people smaller than him, such as the women or Ragan.

Britney is making fun of Brendon b/c he said Rachel could speak first during the veto meeting b/c she's a lady. But Britney is mad b/c Brendon will be a gentleman to Rachel, but an ass to everyone else. The boys say that Brendon's speech was just Andrew's. Ragan comments that Rache's tears don't count if water doesn't fall from her eyes. They all compliment how Britney handled herself and how great her speech was. Lane says her speech was HD clear, it was so good. (LOVE his one liners.)

12:38 BBT

Brendon joins the pool group. Rachel is in the kitchen, alone.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeds back...missed beginning of convo....

Britney: he loves you but he doesnt like woman. Not holding it agains you, dont think you had anything to do with it.

Rachel: I told him not to say anything. I am sorry. Worse position to be in. If it was anyone else i would have yelled at them.

Brit: that is who he is. He talks bad about everyone in house. we tell each other what he says. I dontknow what he is thinking. wont be mad if you hang out with him. sorry you are in this position, sorry you have to deal with reprocustions, If he says anthing to me I will walk away. I was going to just read the script but they said I had to just say something. was going to say it wasnt personal. Everyone tired of calling out of alliances and there he did it in the livingroom. Knew POV holder was going to get it. Even stuff he said while we were playing for POV, throwing the ball @ Jeff/Jor.... Nothing has to change between you & me. wont get mad if you hang w/him. Hug it out.

Rachel: I dont think you are spoiled.

Ragan/Matt in HOH.

Ragan: and then to go outside & play pool. their plan is for him to leave, she pairs with Enzo/Lane. he wont attack someone of bigger or equal stature as him.

Ragan: what do i say to Rach?

Matt: morbid curiosity would be to see what she says, trick her. Make her believe we are voting out Bren.

Ragan: I cant deal with her tears.

Matt: be as fake nice to her as possible, it perpetuates the lie.

Ragan: then she will do all the studying for comps. this is so evil & brilliant.

Rachel/Kathy in BR:

Kathy: you didnt say it he did.

Rach: dont want to be here like that. I just want to go to DR and cry it out.

(on way to DR she looks in the mirrors, adjusts top) DR wont let her or Brendon in.

Rachel: Brendon God!!

Brendon: did it work?

Rachel: yeaaah. I love you but I hate what you did. Lane told Britney you said she had a small brain.

Brendon: no Lane said that.

Rachel: not going to talk game to anyone, if I stay here I dont trust anyone.

Brendon: I was trying to pull an Andrew.

Haydon comes in...

Bren: well you know I can only keep it in for so long. what happens we will see what happens.

**sounds like Brendon did his thing on trying to get them to hate him, so they vote him out instead of Rach. Dont know what was said yet**

Brendon: you really thing people bought it? no one questioning us about it

Rach: I think he (?) thinks you did it on purpose. Lane cant be trusted.

At pool side...

Enzo: best case senario Brendon wins HOH, gets either Ragan or Brit then he cant play next. Kathy 5th in Brigade doesnt know it.

Haydon or lane say: Brendon gets HOH gets out Ragan, Britney wins HOH next gets out Bren. Enzo talks about Brigade & meow meow shirts.

Matt/Ragain/Britney in HOH to Kathy: all Rachels emotions are contrived.

Kath: yeah she put make up on, was fine then sat in chair & tears started.

back to Enzo saying I should tell him its working, he needs to keep it. That people are starting to think better to get him out.

1:00BBT

Boys by the pool talking sports. Rachel cleaning kitchen.

(I am out for the day, someone else take over)

2:00 BBT

Lane, Brenden in pool. Talking about Lane's job and Texas. Hayden was out there with them but do not know where he went.

Brit and Ragen on lounge asking each other questions for the possible before/after HOH.

Rachel making a salad and goes poolside with Brenden.

Enzo, Matt in Kitchen talking about napping and how enzo likes to listen to Matt's CD.

Rachel goes in to make Brenden 2 sandwhiches because he is a big guy and needs 2...

Now Matt and Brit on BY couches asking each other possible HOH questions.

Not sure where Kathy is, maybe napping.

2:20 BBT all 4 feeds on Matt and Brit laying on the BY couches still testing one another. Matt said the HOH will definately go to a tie breaker since all of them know the dates and sequence of what has happened in the BB house

WBRB

Brit called to the DR, Matt goes inside to join everyone else eating and chatting...in the kitchen.

2:30 BBT Ragan talking about teaching and how he taped himself on you tube (I guess his lectures). Ragan says he will work on his laptop while in vegas because he will have a ton of work to do. Enzo asks if they go home then to vegas and they say no right to vegas and we get WBRB

Ragan said the pizza was burning and smoke was coming out of the oven and he is surprised BB didn't say anything. Hayden said he told the DR he was cooking pizza when they called him in. I assume Brenden is still outside tanning.

Matt thinks students will want to be in Ragans class just because he was on BB. Ragan said classes are full for the fall already. Ragan was kidnapped for BB during his summer class. He was anticipating this so he did a hybrid for the students so the class could go on. WBRB Haydeb talking about him playing baseball and WBRB.

Rachel takes HER MAN his lunch and he informs her he saved a honey bee from drowning....his lunch is very good. Rachel thinks she is staying and wants to make sure that is what Brenden really wants. They are saying no one is smart enough to figure out what they are doing but Lane. (Brenden caused havoc at the POV meeting and now they think the house wants to keep Rachel)

2:45 BBT (I think Brenden may have called out Britney about her wanting to make an alliance with Brenchel.--mmm) Brenchel says they never said Brit has a small brain that was Lane and that Lane is in a good spot because he is friendly with everyone. Rachel says she will have no one in the house once Brenden leaves. Bren thinks she will have Hayden..........Brenchel really thinks that the house bought what Brenden did during the POV meeting. Now they are saying how Kathy just listens for information and she pays attention. All 4 feeds on these 2. Brenden thinks if the people in the house really knew him that they would know that his performance during the POV meeting was BS......(they know!!) Rachel thinks Lane is spoiled since his dad owes an oil company. They don't think he acts spoiled since he works but Brit was brought up spoiled. They think Lane is the sabetour since he is trying to stir the pot....(can't wait to see this POV meeting).

3:00 ish BBT Kathys awake. Hayden went into the HN room to check on her and offers her pizza....she says I can't eat! Hayden will ask Ragen to make her slop when he gets out of the DR.

Up in the HOH-Brit, Hay, Lane, Enzo and Matt. Brit asks Enzo if he knows someone who knows someone who will rough Brenden up after the show. Enzo jokingly says yeah he thinks he has a cousin that will do it. Lane called to DR. The HOH crew talking about the HOH questions again...........enzo thinks if Brenden is there is may be a physical HOH. Everyone else says no. They think Rachel is the saboteur. WBRB

3:05 BBT Everyone but Brenchel and Kathy in HOH quizzing each other. Talk turns to Rachel stating that she always says only her and Matt won HOH. She never says Hayden. Now they are adding up how many pins went down during the POV comp....this was enzo's question and He says the meow meow is thinking and now Lane should think of a good questions. Lane says how many times have we said "that's what she said" Brit says one of the questions should be how many jobs has Brenden had? Brit says she hates Brenden. They are just going over possible tie breaker questions for the next HOH. They are all just snacking away and talking about how Rachel was surprised to walk in on Matt and Enzo going over questions. Enzo said Jordon probably could not wait to get out of the house because of Rachel. Hayden says Jeff said how somber Rachel and Brenden looked after losing. Talk going round and round about Jeff, Jordon and Vegas.

Lots of Rachel bashing going on about how she says she never pays for anything in Vegas. They were being pretty nasty (about 3:10-3:15).

3:15 BBT all 4 feeds go to the BY-Brenden and Kathy talking. It's more Brenden whining about others HG's.

3:28 PM BBT

" Brendon, I don't think we shouldn't talk bad about people. Even if it's obvious that everyone is upstairs in a room talking and we aren't invited. That's fine, I don't really care if I have friends in this house." Rachel

Brendon called to DR. Saving us from such gem as "It's not personal. It's not personal."

Rachel now telling Kathy how she is done gossiping about people in the house. She's not going to get emotional or let anything get to her.

3:35 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon have never turned on each other, ever. He could punch someone and I'd say that's the dumbest thing you've ever done and well..

She didn't want Brendon to say that stuff about Britney but he did. He's someone I really care about. Everyone probably thinks he's a horrible bad guy, but they probably think I'm a horrible bad guy too.

If calling someone a spoiled brat is the worst thing anyone calls you then you're pretty lucky because I've been called some horrible things. - Rachel.

She asks Kathy what she is thinking. "I'm thinking about how hungry I am." replies Kathy. During the above conversation Kathy was telling Rachel that that is how relationships go and she's seen how Rachel and Brendon interact and it looks good, you can tell they care about each other.

Rachel doesn't get why everyone hates her -how did it happen?

"You're hard to beat is all." says Kathy. "But I only one two quizzes!" says Rachel. "I've won the same as Matt, why aren't people scared of him?" "I don't know." replies Kathy.

"Endurance is harder - I am the exact same as Matt but no one is afraid of him."

3:43 PM BBT

Brendon out of DR. They go to lay in the hammock together.They invite Kathy to join them. In September they are going to a beach in California to make out.

3:54 PM BBT

Kathy telling Matt how Rachel just wanted to go upstairs and hang out in the HOH with others but she couldn't. And how she can't sleep anywhere but in the have not room. Matt asks if she can sleep with the light on. Kathy doesn't mind the room at all, it's better than staying in there with them. Kathy says that Rachel said that this is the end of the have nots. "How does she know? Does she work in production?" he asks.

675 times 1 foot - Brendon and Rachel trying to figure something out. Measurement in the house?

675 cubic feet converted into centimetres. There are 100 centimetres ...3.51 centimetres is an inch. 3.51 x 12...42 ...they've calculated a litre metre. Feet to inches to centimetres = conversion rate of 3.51. [i'm confused]

It's about 3 litres in a gallon. Rachel figures this out because she drinks 3 litres of water a day and that means she has to drink a gallon. Or thereabouts.

They have calculated that there is approximately 1200 cubic litres of water in the Surfs up Pool. The boxing gloves were blue and red. How tall was the paint jug? 2 Brendon's or three Brendon's? Rachel asks.

The circumference is a good thing to measure she says. What do you suppose the radius was. At least 12 feet. 24 feet around. Height 15 feet. They will now assume there are 2 gallons per square foot of anything you have to measure for volume.

We are now saved from Math time with Rachel by BB calling her to the DR.

4:19 PM BBT

Matt and Kathy on the couch napping. Sort of.

4:22 PM BBT

Kathy putting laundry in the dryer. Heads inside. No one up in KY. She picks up all the towels/laundry from the Bathroom. Tidying up.

4:32 PM BBT

Lane up and limping downstairs. Looking in the fridge. Closes it. Stretches. Removes microphone. Into WC. 2 cams on the occupied sign 2 cams on empty bathroom.

4:37 PM BBT

Hayden up. Limps downstairs. Scratches chest. Goes into bathroom. Where Lane is now in the shower. Lane was not in the shower just putting his pants back on? Or underwear off? Or ...{eww} Hayden is hungry and Lane is heading to try and nap in his own bed.

Brendon now in bathroom. They compare who got sun.

Brendon in shower.

4:48 PM BBT

Brendon campaigning from the shower to Hayden.

Hayden likes Lane a lot but he's not going to trust him. Brendon warning him to not trust Lane. Hayden comes outside to lie in hammock. Lane intending to use elliptical for next 30 mins or so.

5:01 PM BBT

And BB seems to think the only thing worth showing for that 30 minutes IS Lane using the elliptical.

5:06 PM BBT

Britney brings out some chips to much on. Matt says he can't sleep at night anymore.

Matt tells her to go grab the Queso dip. She tells Lane he is going to want in on this action. Go get the Haydenator. She tells Hayden to come inside with them or else they will think he is the saboteur about to do something to the hammock.

5:12 PM BBT

Britney is putting Matts Bracelet back on for him - with a double knot as he keeps asking for one. Hayden breaks his chip in the dip because it is still too cold.

5:15 PM BBT

Enzo is up and eating chips now too. Everyone talking about how they slept all day.

5:21 PM BBT

Hayden has just read us the Triscuit box and the parts about home farming, the ingredients. Britney tells him he has a good voice for commercials. Matt is producing him - one more time please. More energy.

5:25 PM BBT

Enzo had a dream that a bee came by and landed on his finger and then the stinger came out and he was like ..."Noooooooo" all in slow motion.

Britney asking if Kathy talked to Rachel - was she crying? Britney just saw her crying. Her and Brendon were talking, she came out crying, and he went to DR. Ragan saying he can't be super nice to her. He deals with students everyday who come to him with major bullshit and the minute he sees them cry or loose their emotions he shuts down. He tells them to compose themselves and to come back when they are able to have an adult conversation. Ragan wants to have a conversation with her about this stuff. he wants to tell her that he doesn't think they will be friends outside of this house. Ragan is going to tell her that he will treat her with dignity and respect while they are there. That he can't stand Brendon anymore so she has his vote. Perfect says Brit.

5:45 PM BBT

Brendon says he was having trouble talking in DR earlier. "I'm such a girl." he giggles.

Rach/bren going through a day by day recap.

Mama Kat has her kitten cleaning up the kitchen. Lane and Hayden wiping counters and cleaning out the fridge. Lane says, "We'll have to ask for the vacuum too." Kathy is washing the dishes and Ragan comes in "Kathy, Kathy, Kathy let me get that you are the last person that should be doing this." "No I've got it please." The boys toss out the recycling because it just sits there and no one is taking it away.

[i am now convinced all men yell at the recycling as they bag it up]

Lane reaching through Kathy's legs to get into the cupboard where the counter clean is. "Spread your legs." he says. "Hey wait, is that a That's what she said joke?"

6:07 PM BBT

Ragan in his Rat people voice "No use crying over spilled rice." He is throwing out a big bowl of rice that no one ate. The boys point out that there are a lot of paper plates in the trash. "well when they ran out of clean dishes they started using those." observes Kathy.

6:15 PM BBT

Brendon and Rachel doing their weird kissing thing. He says he can't kiss quietly. She always thought he was a romantic. He says people think he's an idiot for doing this but he's in love so he must be an idiot. He tells her to come get hummus and she says she's stuck to the bed. We weren't supposed to fall in love like this she says. "I was just doing it for ratings." says Brendon.

They go out to Kitchen and say "Wow does it look clean out here Kathy. Thank you for doing this." She says she didn't do it herself.

"Do you want me to make you caramel wherever we go?" Brendon asks. "How about I make hummus." Kathy says she never wants caramel popcorn oatmeal a wool blanket in her house the smell of it gags her, if she sees maggots she'll shoot it with her gun. Her answer to everything is to shoot it which is why they took her gun away before she came in there. She has to qualify twice per year. Do you think you can take Lane in a shoot out asks Rachel? "I've never seen Lane shoot but I bet you it's be really close. He's from Texas and everyone grows up with guns there."

Enzo comes in and says "I see how it is now, you all want to clean without me. I see it. It's a cleaning alliance." Kathy says to give it 30 minutes and it will be a mess again.

Brendon sauteed bell peppers in a good amount of olive oil and then he put chili pepper in and added it to his hummus. He thanks Kathy again. She says, Well, Ragan, Lane and Hayden did it too. Kathy says Rachel this morning did all the dishes "the nightmare from everyone's street" they are calling it. Kathy couldn't even eat this morning because she couldn't find anything to make a protein shake with.

6:36 PM BBT

Britney making fun of Lane for saying that black people couldn't golf in the 90s. That was only like 20 years ago. He says she's also said some stupid things. She says who cares? No one is watching. He says" Are you frigging kidding me? This is Big Brother. You have to take your mic off when you go in the bathroom." Hayden says he doesn't bother to take his mic off. Isn't it cool when you're taking a sh%t and it goes "ploop".

Enzo reciting the recipe for Brendon's chicken tonight. Vanilla wafers with garlic saute and garlic chunks with chunks of tomatoes and tomato sauce. Britney thinks that their season's episodes will always be the game because their season is so full of drama the whole whole time. They usually show fun stuff but with this season it's all drama.

Enzo running laps. "Race yourself and cheat." suggests Lane.

6:48 PM BBT

Matt asking Britney if it's detrimental to her health to take those baths with Rachel. "Detrimental to my mental health because I have to be cornered by those two bithiching about everyone in the house and detrimental to my health because I have to get into the bath with her. I wear two pairs of panties and three maxi pads because anything that has been near her vagina is nothing I want near me. " Matt says she should pour bleach in place of bubbles. Britney says Rachel will ask her to do it again this Wednesday. And if Brendon tries to apologize to her she'll tell him that she doesn't want to hear from Neanderthal. She has gone off on a rant about her speech to nominate Pawn and Neanderthal. "I am disgusted by you and your big toe... You disgust me every day..... Rot in hell."

Britney tells Matt that Hayden is coming up to the HOH where they are sitting. "How do you know?" he asks. I'm an oracle."

She repeats her nomination speech for Hayden. "I have decided to nominate you pawn and you neanderthal. Pawn I'm really sorry there is no way in gods name you are going home this week. Neanderthal you disgust me, you are the most vile thing on earth. If I could cut off your big toe and feed it to you I would. Neanderthal you disgust me you are repulsive and are deplorable etc. etc etc. Rot in hell. The nomination ceremony is over."

"I never want to get on your bad side Britney" says Matt. "Your wrath is frightening." Britney tells us that Britney cries in the house when Neanderthal yell sat her, old Britney just gets pissed.

"I am am offended that he breathes." says Brit of Brendon. The guys wish they could take him out. "Unfortunately the dirty skank is going home." says Brit.

Hayden says that Rachel is going to be so shocked by what is about to happen. They imagine she is going to get that shake. Brendon is going to cry. They are going to let it all out on live TV. Then they ar going to kick his ass in HOH. Matt says the game will be called "tiny ledge" it's a half foot shelf you have to stand on.

7:10 PM BBT

Enzo losing his mind out in BY. "You talking to me? You looking at me tough guy?" he hollers as he runs at the BY camera that is on the pole in the middle of the BY. "Come on, come you a tough guy?" The camera keeps swinging away from him.

Hayden goes outside to ask Ragan what spices to put in the pasta salt (even though Brendon is right there in the KT with him) Garlic Salt and Red Peppers he tells Hayden. That's it.

[anyone around to step in? Monday=early bed]

7:25 bbt

Lane and Enzo playing pool and creating an 'award' out of a stainless steel dish. (clever) Saying it will be the billiards title, the BB- Billiards Bowl

Hay, Matt, Brit, Bren/Rach cooking in the kitchen. Rachel says 'Vegas' and tells another story. Enzo informs them of their billiards bowl and you carry it with you wherever you go. To the pool, on tv..et.c.et

Bren/Rach and Brit.Oven smoking.

Still talking about the bowl outside.

7:31 BBT - Ragan working out. Lane cleaning the Billiard Bowl diligently. Crass jokes ensue.

Talking about bulldozers in the kitchen. Lane's job I guess. He apologizes to the environment.

Lane and Brit flirt/wrestle over something.

7:35BBT

Talking about deodorant that burns their armpits and other requests... WBRB.

Peter Parker (the spider outside) is missing! Enzo says he went to a whole 'nother reality show. Lane thinks he's at a bar.

7:38 BBT

Enzo questioning what Bren/Rach made saying they better clean this ish up. (they made fish)

Talking about cutting down trees (Lane does this) and the irony of all the green products in the house. Enzo says killing trees is like killing dawgs. (?) Lane says cutting down trees in Texas there's like a law TO cut it down because of how quickly they grow. Enzo says something about the ozone and trees in Texas.

Sabateur jokes re: some lemonade. (I've never heard anyone eat like Enzo.Just smacks his lips together...ugh)

Ragan cooling down from work out outside. Bren/Rach talking zuchini and kissing on the couch. (he'd better go clean his dishes). Says something about Brit but talking so low it's hard to make out even after they turn up mic's. Enzo back outside.

Archived