8/4 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:15ish BBT

Enzo: Britney thinks she has the 4 of us.

Hayden: Brendon and Rachel tried to make an alliance with me. They said pairs are Hayden and Kristen, Brendon and Rachel, Lane and Britney, Ragan no one

Lane: I'm glad they put me with Britney, then Britney will go. Still talk of double eviction. 0opps we forgot about Kath.

Hay: Tomorrow is a big day.

(Yes they really jump around in their convos. They also dont finish sentences, chew with thier mouth open, glug when they drink...oh the joys of feeds)

11:16 am BBT: Lane and Hayden go into the cabana room to talk game. They talk about how it’s a good thing if people in the house think Lane and Britney are aligned because when it comes time for a Brigade member to go on the block… they’ll nominate their “alliance” and not another brigade member.

They would like the final 7 to be Britney, Kathy and Rachel and the 4 brigade members.

Lane is busting on Brenchel and is looking forward to seeing their faces when the other leaves. Lane thinks it will be this next week that Brendon goes because it will be an endurance HoH comp and Lane says if it’s hanging from ropes he’ll drop only after Brendon does.

11:30 am BBT: Lane and Hayden start reviewing the votes they’ll have if a member of the brigade is on the block. Then they go over what they’re going to do if two of the brigade is up. The plan is to get the two not on the block to vote for either Lane or Hayden by tricking them and saying they’ll split the votes but, at when they actually vote they will vote for each other to stay.

11:36 am BBT

Hay, Brit and Bren were going to go up and hang out in the HoH, the door was locked. Hay and Brit playing chess, Lane called to the DR. Bren checking out the chess pieces. Just general chat...

11:35 am BBT: Rachel has locked the HoH door so Britney, Hayden and Brendon are waiting on the loft couches for her to come out. I think Hayden and Britney are playing a game of chess.

(Thanks for updating... I'm bowing out now.)

11:54 am BBT

Kath (the slug) and Kris are up now... Kath grabs some French toast and heads to the cabana room where Lane is. She plops herself down and Lane asks if she has fed the fish and he says that he is going to feed them again.

Bren now in the HoH room, Rach is pouting and putting on a sequined black dress... Bren says that he loves her... Rach says that he shouldn't be so nice to her....

11:57 BBT

up in hoh rachel finishing putting on black dress in a grumpy mood, sighing and huffing, brendon kisses her and tells her he loves her. rach says you shouldn't be so nice to me (no kidding) bren just says of course i should i love you

Lane in cabana room with a pillow in the throwing postion. Ragan walks pasted and Lane lets go....hitting Ragan with the pillow. He laughs and tosses it back at him.

12:42 PM BBT

Lane, Enzo, Hayden in Cabana room talking about Rachel taking pictures, as she gets the camera at 1 pm. Lane and Enzo do not want to be in the pictures at all and want her to take pictures of everything else, including the fish and food they eat.

Matt joins room after eating his bowl of oatmeal and says if he is a have not, it's not a 'thang' to him.

They are now discussing what they think the HoH comp will be like.

Rachel took video of them laughing at Matt and Ragan. She had to delete some other pics to get the weekly Cabana Room shot. If BB has to delete the video they want a copy sent to their E-mail.

BBT 2:45

Brenden and rachel cleaning up kitchen all others still napping. rach remarks "Didn't we already clean up like a million dishes at breakfast this morning" bren answers "yeah" brendon has made stuffed bell peppers and pesto potatos and steamed some carrots and brocholi. rach tells brendon a little of what she wrote in her hoh blog.

BB Time: 3:00 PM

Brendon: Rachael, you want one of these stuffed peppers?

Rachel: No thanks, I don't like beef. But I'll try one if you want me to. (riveting conversation)

Meanwhile Matt, Ragan and Britney discussing the giant pin ball game they played the other day.

Archived