Hayden - Week 4 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

hayden_moss.jpg

Name: Hayden Moss

Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.

Morty says... Hayden: I can't imagine what it would be like to be him. He says if he's interested in a girl he just has to look at her and she'll come over to him. My life sucks.

CeCiMom... Sitting in the best position of the house. I wonder if Andrew's "reveal" will change this.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello block

not getting rachel out week one really came back to bite them hardddddddddddd

block is hot :animated_bouncy:

He had a really nice goodbye speech to Andrew and I feel kind of bad for him that he's going to have to pay for his fooling around with Kristen.

He's got three votes in his pocket though. In fact, I think The Brigade is going to see the light of day when next Thursday's vote count provides Clue #723 of The Brigade's existence. But I'm kinda hoping K&H go up, Kristen wins, then Matt gets put up and The Brigade pays him back for putting Hayden in that situation to begin with during his selfish HOH reign. Somebody just needs to push for Matt as a replacement.

look where thinking with his other head got him into :animated_bouncy:

i hate showmances

Seems odd to put Brendon and Rachel against each other in the HOH out of everyone remaining in the house, then afterwards tell Rachel that there were 3 specific people that told him Brendon and Rachel were going after him. He could have a chance at damage control. Apologize to Rachel, go on the block, and let Kristen dig her grave... but the POV could all change that.

Morty sent me this about Hayden.

"Hayden: I can't imagine what it would be like to be him. He says if he's interested in a girl he just has to look at her and she'll come over to him. My life sucks."

I personally think he stalks around like he thinks he's the coolest thing around and God's gift to women. Honestly I think Brendon and Andrew are much more handsome. So is Enzo. But then I perfer dark-haired men generally, and I don't like men who act like they're just sooo handsome the way Hayden does. I mean he's a cute guy, but not my type. So I'm not sure he would get every woman to just come to him with one look.

Yeah, they definitely need to bring back the head shaving dare challenge for this guy.

Let the military boot camp commence for a few. Not sure which ones, but Hayden would definitely be one on my list. Then they would cut his pretty boy locks off. Looking like freakin' Goldilocks.

Archived