Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose that Brendon will spend the whole week in HOH with Red Snapper. No more have not for him. Expect a lot of sex in HOH this week.

One additional thought on Rachel...she has to have one of the biggest butts in BB history. Those skimpy outfits reveal thunder thighs and an endless behind. Can she weigh more than Brenda...er I mean Brendon?

Also those ginormous breasts are even worse in HD.

whats wrong with having a big ass? :)

One additional thought on Rachel...she has to have one of the biggest butts in BB history. Those skimpy outfits reveal thunder thighs and an endless behind. Can she weigh more than Brenda...er I mean Brendon?

Also those ginormous breasts are even worse in HD.

Haters be hatin.

I just can't take it anymore! Someone please put a plug in this girls mouth...

Brenda has the plug (snickers)

Nothing! But in Rachel's case she's showing it off 24/7 in her too tight hot pants. WTF is this woman? Daisy May from Lil' Abner?

LOL LOL - no, the lap dancer from Vegas.

"Hey big spender, spend a little time with me"

I was rooting for Rachel to win HOH too. I would REALLY love for one of the Brigade to be sent home (preferably Matt) just to watch that smug smile wiped off of all their faces and see them actually have to PLAY to win. Even though Rachel is irritating a lot, she is kicking butt!! She earned her spot in HOH and all the bragging rights that comes with it. They are in jury now. LOL

Brenda has the plug (snickers)

LOL LOL - no, the lap dancer from Vegas.

"Hey big spender, spend a little time with me"

Methinks Rachel does more than just lap dance! Prostitution is legal in Nevada. BTW Rachel is feeling no pain right now on BBAD.

What's up with that rats nest of a weave!?? ...she's had bed head all night!

hopefully she gets some red hair dye in her HOH basket because her extensions arent matching anymore. Sheesh! she is a wiz at these comps but doesnt have complete sense to just stop wearing the extensions when they dont match anymore.

hopefully she gets some red hair dye in her HOH basket because her extensions arent matching anymore. Sheesh! she is a wiz at these comps but doesnt have complete sense to just stop wearing the extensions when they dont match anymore.

I think she got her extensions at K-Mart. Blue light special, aisle 7, hair extensions, $9.99. :animated_rotfl:

I think she got her extensions at K-Mart. Blue light special, aisle 7, hair extensions, $9.99. :animated_rotfl:

I thought Rachel's hair was naturally Red with Black Roots. Are you tellin' me her pubes aren't red? :animated_rotfl:

I thought Rachel's hair was naturally Red with Black Roots. Are you tellin' me her pubes aren't red? :animated_rotfl:

LOL Len, don't think the drapes match the carpet. Tho she probably has hard wood floor. Just sayin..........(snickers)

LOL Len, don't think the drapes match the carpet. Tho she probably has hard wood floor. Just sayin..........(snickers)

I was thinkin' The Grand Canyon...if Rachel has had her dick cut off yet!

I really don't like her all that much, but she probably the smartest player in the game. I bet when the cast her, they were hoping she would be another Jenelle. But clearly she's not another Janelle.

Archived