Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Rachel won't go the Matt route and hope for a back door, she'll just put Kristen up from the get go.

Now Rachel is rehashing Hayden's HOH. Oh please, she's another one who loves to hear herself talk.

Andrew's word are going to come back and haunt them all.

I didn't say either of those things. But yeah, ---<something catty I will edit out & spare you guys from having to read>---

You said she has shown herself to be intelligent and I just pointed out she is very intelligent using the word like every other fricking word :animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

What I want to know is why are Brendon and Rachel called Brenchal? I can't stand the whole combining of couples names, but wouldn't "Radon" have been better than Brenchel?? Especially considering their chemistry background! Maybe they don't want to be considered a gaseous highly radioactive element, but they do seem to be harmful to the other humans in the house... :)

What I want to know is why are Brendon and Rachel called Brenchal? I can't stand the whole combining of couples names, but wouldn't "Radon" have been better than Brenchel?? Especially considering their chemistry background! Maybe they don't want to be considered a gaseous highly radioactive element, but they do seem to be harmful to the other humans in the house... :)

They made it up for themselves. I guess they think it would sound better in a tabloid.

I think the only chemistry they have is Brendon lusting for red hair and pink panties.

Remember, he doesn't really want her, he just wants to be her!

What was up with Rachel's goodbye speech to Andrew "...especially a guy...ewwwww!" Like, Homophobe, much?

I didn't think her goodbye message was homophobic at all. I just saw it as her saying that she doesn't want Andrew's friendship coming between them. I think the "eww" was an attempt at humor instead of saying, "I'm scared of gays."

For the first time, I was rooting for Rachel. I'm soo glad she won HOH, as she'll totally start some drama in the house this week. Maybe we won't have a boring house this time!!

On the flip side, I find it very annoying how in EVERY goodbye speech, she accuses the evicted of trying to steal her man! WTF is that about??

I feel the exact way except I have been rooting on and off for Rachel. She comes across catty in every goodbye message.

I wonder if she's going to say the same thing in every goodbye speech. She has so far. I'd find it hilarious if she did it to someone that had nothing to do with Brendon, like Enzo.

"Enzo, I can't have you coming between me and my man".

Rachel is so full of crap once again. she want to get Kristen out because "she said she was coming after me and Brendon."

Well, Matt said it and every HG said they wanted to yet they're still there, so STFU Rachel. She keeps telling the same story over and over.

I didn't think her goodbye message was homophobic at all. I just saw it as her saying that she doesn't want Andrew's friendship coming between them. I think the "eww" was an attempt at humor instead of saying, "I'm scared of gays."

Definitely not humorous. More that she's disgusted with gays. Whatever. I didn't need another reason to feel disgust for her.

Archived