Ragan - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I like Ragan and so far he still has not totally ticked me off (tho being Kathy's houseboy last night started that ball rolling). It's impossible for Ragan to shut up...he's a professor and they never stop lecturing (no offense to professors, my dad was one) and can't realize they are not in the classroom.

I love Ragan also, just for his crazy entertainment value alone.

When Rachel said "eewww" about Andrew getting with her man, I was extremely disappointed in her un-enlightened comment, but I wasn't surprised based on her hillbilly-inspired falsity.

I hope Ragan has an opportunity to break away from their relationship.

Go Ragan! :hurray:

I was shocked when he stated in the DR how much he was dying for a fight to start! Why did he keep interfering in people's arguments for weeks then? As usual people at home will have the wrong impression of him.

I was shocked when he stated in the DR how much he was dying for a fight to start! Why did he keep interfering in people's arguments for weeks then? As usual people at home will have the wrong impression of him.

What that he is too gay :animated_rotfl:

I agree...I bitched about that in a post a while ago about how disappointed I am in him...even more disappointed in him now that I know he wants the drama to start....he's gotta stop stopping it then! geesh! :rolleyes4:

I agree...I bitched about that in a post a while ago about how disappointed I am in him...even more disappointed in him now that I know he wants the drama to start....he's gotta stop stopping it then! geesh! :rolleyes4:

Yes, I always thought if he didn't interfere people might end up getting into a big argument! The people at home saw him say he was dying for some excitement when most of the times he acts scared there is going to be a fight. He is still one of my least favs.

Guest 6Borders

Ragan probably needs some drama and entertainment in his BB life as much as we do. Maybe now he will stop interfering. He's usually the one stopping all the meanness and he was totally in the thick of the Kathy-bashing last night. I was lovin' it.

I was shocked when he stated in the DR how much he was dying for a fight to start!

What's Ragan going to do with himself once Kristen is gone, he then has no one to play the great moderator with? I hope it's Rachel and/or Matt who gets him evicted. That's BB justice at its finest!

He could offer to play tickle on Kathy's arm, but i do not think she would get any response from the stimulation.

slowly figuring out the brigade but still hasnt put 2 and 2 together that matt is in the club as well

his long pauses while in conversations just makes me chuckle

he will be talking then he will take a long pause out of nowhere :animated_bouncy:

Ragen is such a wussy. He is trying to out people but..... he has to say you didn't hear it from me! :inquisitive:

He keeps saying I am only sharing my observations.

Archived