August 5th Live Feed Updates

James and Sarah are on the block!

James asks to talk to Howie.

April asks James if he really thought it wouldn't come out that he said that he swore on the Bible that he would put up Howie and Rachel?

James: April, I'm talking to Howie.

April says not to blame it on Maggie, then.

Maggie is outside with Ivette.

Maggie says that James is blaming it all on her, and she told him that the game is not just between him and her.

James is up for sure.

Howie is talking to James in the HOH.

Sarah is talking in the Hoh with them.

Howie says that physically and everything that James is the same, but then you add treachery. He says that you swear you will back them up, and then you go after them.

Sarah: Don't you understand that they are saying the same thing to us about you guys?

James; Howie, you made that decision because you believe THEM. Whether or not that was a smart thing for you to do or not remains to be seen. I hope they give you your safety.

Howie tells them that they screwed up his plans royally, and he then not only had to worry about the enemy--he had to worry about them. He says if he is wrong, then he is sorry, but he made the best decision for himself.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

James and Sarah are denying and lying.

James says specifically (when asked) that he did not swear on the Bible IN FRONT OF ALL OF THEM. (He makes sure to say all of them, over and over) and then compares it to the lies the other side said about Kaysar swearing on the Koran.

James keeps saying he is disappointed in them, he can't believe it, they screwed the entire team.

Rachel: Are you sure it was us?

James keeps saying that he was true to his team. He was always trying to help them, save them.

James says there is no purpose in being in the house any longer, because the five people he thought he was going to be with have betrayed him.

Howie is not backing down. He says that he will know the truth eventually on the DVD's, and if he is wrong he is very sorry. But he doesn't think he is and he thinks he can make a strong case against James.

James says if he was lying, he wouldn't be in the room talking to them.

Howie: But that's what you are known for, James.

James says that Howie stabbed them in the back.

Howie: Do you believe that, Janie?

Janelle: No. I'm sorry, James, but I don't.

Howie is really angry now. He is saying that he had HOH, a beautiful girl next to him, great music and stuff, and he was completely miserable for the first time after entering the house because of him.

James keeps saying that Howie will find out.

Howie: So, you and Sarah have never once lied to me since you walked in the house, excluding the lie when you walked in the door?

James says not since they had the sovereign six.

Sarah asks if they can stop talking now, as there is nothing left to discuss. She leaves.

Howie tells James there is a small separation between winning and losing, a small separation between right and wrong.

James says that if the other side wants him out this bad, why would he turn on them?

Howie says to try to ensure that he and Sarah would be together.

James keeps using the fact that Maggie threw at their t.v. to show that he isn't on their side. He question Janelle about it, too. Janelle says that is because the other side did want to keep him on the block (to get rid of James).

Howie says not to keep trying to turn that around in that way (the fact that the other side decided to get rid of James doesn't mean that he didn't TRY to cut a deal with them).

Janelle says that it all made sense to them after they found out about James, that April really didn't listen in on them that day. James made it up, and they were the ones who told the other side about the conversation.

Howie says that Ivette quoted Howie verbatim, like rewinding a tape recorder.

Howie: How did she find that out? Did you tell her (Janelle)?

Janelle: No!

Howie: Did Rachel?

Janelle: Hmm umm.

James says that it is obvious they will go around in circles and that Howie will not admit he is wrong even if he thinks he is, and he will be sorry when he sees the tapes.

Howie says that he may make a mistake and fortunately he hasn't shot a police officer or some horrible thing--it would be a mistake in a game.

James asks them again about how he supposedly swore on a Bible, and he acts like he has never heard of it. Janelle and Howie incorrectly say that he swore in front of the whole other side, on the Bible. They correctly say that he swore that if he got HOH he would put up Howie and Rachel.

James says they really hurt him, and Janelle asks if he doesn't think they were hurt when they found out?!

James; You guys had my allegiance and Sarah's allegiance, and I'm sorry you believed them.

Janelle: I don't think they are smart enough to think of that.

James: Maybe they aren't, but Maggie is.

Howie: I gotta hand it to you, Bro. You're good.

James gives a speech saying that the people he and Sarah trusted don't exist anymore. Howie says that is the way they feel, too. The people they trusted don't exist anymore.

James; You guys made a really bad decision. We had your back. We thought we had your trust. We're in a really bad postion because the people we thought had our back aren't there anymore.

Howie in HOH with James, Sarah, and now Rachel and Janelle joined them. H, James, and S are doing all the talking. James and Sarah are pissed, talking about how they can't believe Howie believed "them", Sarah can't wait until they all leave here and see the tapes. Howie talking about how trust was broken. Janelle brings up the Bible issue, James denies ever swearing on the Bible. He said that the other team lied, they'd sell out anyone to keep themselves safe. Howie says "they" hold you and Kaysar responsible for Eric leaving.

James -- we had an agreement

Rachel --- as far as we know, you broke that agreement

Sarah (sarcastically) -- well, good job guys

Sarah gets up and leaves.

James says he doesn't understand where this came from. Janelle brings up the Bible thing again and James denies it once more.

Howie defending his nominations very well.

Rachel just got up and left.

Janelle talking to James about some of the things over the past week, Sarah coming up to the HOH to fold clothes all the time, etc.

James: I'm in this mess because I kept my word to Ivette.

Howie saying he's sorry if he's wrong about this, but that he doesn't like the way James is playing the game.

Howie is up and pacing back and forth in the HOH room. He's basically telling James that he's pretty confident in his decision. Janelle says she just doesn't believe James anymore. Howie says to James that he may be the demise of their team. James still blamimng things on the other team, saying Howie took their word over his. Howie talking about how he got no sleep last night because he was worrying and stressing about this. Howie sits back down, asks if James and Sarah have lied to him since they walked in the door. James said since they formed the Sov. 6 they haven't lied at all.

Sarah comes upstairs and asks James to come back down, says there's nothing else to talk about.

James says he'll be down soon.

Howie talking about Kaysar's plans and how James turned on the team. James keeps bringing up the veto competition and how Maggie turned off Sarah's TV, trying to prove that he wasn't playing both sides. James keeps saying that Howie will find out later (when he sees the tapes). Howie telling James that he's had people from the other team say things VERBATIM (he keeps saying that word) that he said earlier with his team, and he wants to know how that happened. James tries to blame it on Kaysar, says K told Maggie who the "weak" players are. Says that James and Sarah's behaviors and actions told him what was up.

Howie says he feels confident in his decision but that he might be wrong.

James says "let's get the Bible story straight", wants to know what they said. Janelle tells him that she was told that James swore on the Bible he'd up Howie and Rachel up, in front of the whole team (it was just in front of Ivette).

Indoor LD

James said that you guys really made a mistake. Howie said he made a mistake by trusting him the first time. James said they all had his loyalty. Howie acknowledges that when Cappy comes back in there next week he'll be the target, and he blames that on James.

[have no fear, I'm here for awhile!!]

everyone [except james and sarah] eating in kitchen.

sarah and james alone in GR.

sarah says she has nothing at all when she goes home without james.

sarah is crying, james is comforting her telling her how much he loves

her, how they will get through it.

james says if he wins veto he is taking sarah off,

sarah says why would she want to be in this house with 'these people'

they are saying one of them leaves the 11th, and then a month and

a half.

sarah hopes cbs doesn't make them look liek a bad couple.

s: to lose is one thing, but to leave and people think we are bad people? i dont want that.

j: that's impossible.

James and Sarah are in the GR. Sarah is crying. She is worried that they are being portrayed as bad people. James says that is impossible.

Sarah: She better not come in here and sleep in here.

James: No! We are not going out like that. They feel like they made the right decision. It was the wrong decision, but they feel like it is the right decision.

Sarah says that Howie has wanted James gone from day one. Kaysar saved James, but Howie wanted him gone.

James: That's a good point.

Sarah: So do I try to win HOH, or do I let them go after Howie and Rachel?

James: I would like to see you stay in here as long as possible.

James says it was not malicious. They feel they made the right decision for them, based on the things that others told them. He says it was probably the stupidest move in BB history.

Sarah: Good. I want one of them to leave so that one of them can go home and one of them can be sequestered.

James says that will happen.

James; If you or I thought that they were going to do the same thing, we would do the same thing, right? Yes or no? If we thought Howie or Rachel would put us up, ---

Sarah: But I'm not stupid enough to believe those people out there!!!

Sarah: I don't even want to leave this room.

James; But I have to go pee.

Sarah: Don't talk to THOSE PEOPLE.

James: I'm not. I'm just going to go pee.

s: i hate this game.

s: she BETTER not come in here

s: lets cal them out!

j: we can't do that. we aren't going out like that. we can't get upset at them for what they

feel is the right choice. it was wrong, but they think it's right

s: howie has wanted you out from day one...

s: do i try to win hoh next week? or do i let someone else win

and let them go after h & r. the wont go after me.

j: stay here as long as possible.

s: I wont put up h & r

j: thig is, they think they made the right choice, you can't be mad at them for that, you can't. it wasn't malicious--

s: yes it was.

j: they think it was right. was it stupid? yes. it was one of the dumbest things in BB history to give up the power that easily. they think they can run through this house now. it only takes next hoh before they are seperated.

s: good. then one can go home and one can be sequestered.

j: they feel they made the right choice for them, what can you do? nothing. we'd do the same thing. right? yes or no?

s: im not stupid enough to believe those people.

J: they arent as smart as we thought they were.

s: I dont even wanna leave this room. don't talk to those people.

j: I"m notttt..i need to go to the bathroom

James telling janelle and someone else that he's taking sarah off the block if he wins veto..but asking him to look after sarah..saying it's going to be really rough for her and please take care of her.

rachel saying it isnt personal etc..james is saying don't rationalize

james doesn't want to take on the whole house. he says theres no point at all. he thought people were his friends, they weren't, he doesn't want to stay in a house like that.

r: we're very afraid of you james, you can't imagine what if you won this week and we were going up.

james saying he isn't upset, james saying if he had a master plan to take h & r out, sarah would have eliminated h & r.

r: james TRUST ME, this is NOT how we wanted to play.

janie saying they knew for like, 4 or 5 days. james saying he isn't arguing, he isn't fighting to stay here, he's going home and that is inevitable.

james says people try t get him out every single week and theres no purpose in arguing.

r: yu know what james, if we made a bad mistake, we'll pay for it. in this game you have to go with whatever you feel, you have to do it, and it isn't fun.

j: this disappointed... icant even imagine.. i have no words... you guys will find out it's the other way around. and if you wont accept sarah, then ill send her home..i'd rather deal with the bullshit then have her deal with it. i just cant believe this happend..it's over and done with.

r saying they had a problem with james and sarah talking to ivette and maggie.

james doesnt want to go out like eric, screaming and yelling

james could make april, maggie, ivette cry, but there wouldn't be any point, the people he thought were his friends are not.

james wishes they would have taken him aside and asked him, or confronted him.

janie quiet except to say they didnt want to believe it, but everything added up the more they looked at it.

james saying howie is doing the friendships dirty work by putting james and maggie up.

james can't believe they took erics group over theirs.

rachel and janie: WE KNOW THAT JAMES.

James wants to go home...he doesn't want t fight anymore..he wants to take sarah off with the veto.

[[bad feeds tonight]]

james: I'm going home so..you'll find out. i want to be so mad and tell you off..

r: you don't wanna know about mad!!!!

james: the only people who know the truth is myself in this room. i can't be mad, because I understand..but I'm so disappointed I can't even explain it... that's why I'm up here..I'm trying to convey how i feel.. i can't believe this is even happening...

janie: wheres sarah? why wont she talk to us?!

james: because shes downstairs crying her eyes out. she thought you guys would be friends outside the house... she doesn't want me to talk to you.. also she might be in the DR.

james: I'm not dealing with the rest of the people in this house.... we got a good evil cast this year.. i told maggie.. you won maggie, you won...

R: I didn't see a reaction from maggie.

James: i want to curse out april..but she isn't important enough.

James told the story about how he asked for beau's bible, and beau told him no.

Janie and Rachel not happy and not believing anything james is saying...

janie and james arguging about james befriending maggie/ivette/beau, they are arguing about a sequence of events..janie is not a happy camper to say the least

rachel silent through that argument.

Howie to the DR.

james says him being betrayed hasn't sunk in yet.

silence.

knock at the door.

sarah: wanna come downstairs.. (james)

james: you want to come in here or do you want me to go down there

sarah: i don't want to come in. im sorry guys. not right now..

sarah says she didn't even try when it was her, howie and rach left

she is worked up calling herself stupid..saying she had faith in

them and wishes she had tried.

silence.

they both sigh.

james: the one week i felt safe...

s: i know..its crazy..unbelievable.

James saying if he stayed, he would still put up maggie-

sarah agrees.

sarah hopes eric comes back now.

james saying biggest mistake was trusting ivette, she should be in prison like the rest of her family

sarah tells him to stop.

s: to know every single person in this house hates you..

j: babe they don't hate you, they hate me.

s: babe...they hate me too, and what the hell did i do?

james: you know what, good. if they are dumb enough to believe..

then they deserve to go next week. if they are really that stupid..

then they deserve it.

james: babe its going to be fine, we have time

sarah wants the veto, she doesnt want to give them the satisfaction of deciding which one of the two goes.

james talkg aobut how they dont even have anyone to pick.

sarah says to pick people you know cant win it..ivette..beau.

S: there has to be a way. what will happen if i leave?

j: they go after me next week.

sarah keeps almost crying.

sarah is crying..asking if they said anything at all...

james asking her to please stop crying

s: we're not bad people..why are they doing this...sarah crying..threw her water bottle

james hugging her..consoling her...

sarah doesn't even want to play anymore, she says, but she doesn't want to give up. she doesn't want to give them the satifcation. esp maggie who is 'so fucking smug right now'

s: i dont know what i did to deserve this

j: we played this game, thats all

s: no, you played this game.

s: I told you you needed to be the drew..to sit back..

s: part of me wants to stay to tear down this fucking house.

j: ya but if you dont get hoh.. its another miserable week

s: god these people scrwed us over.

j: yep..hardcore.

s: april, jennifer will make to the end

J:i hope kaysar see's this

S:he CANT

sarah: this was there PLAN james...they schemed this all along

april in talking to rachel and janie.

april: has he admitted he talked shit about you.

janie: he's upset.

april blabbing away to rachel and janelle the bible story.

april wishes james would admit it.

janie asks what happend with the whole bible thing..

audio went out! ahh!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April telling the bible story WITH HER OWN TWIST!!!!!!!!!

she saying JAMES WALKED OVER TO THE BIBLE AND WAS TOUCHING IT and going SSSSSSSSSSSSS (burning noise)

sarah says she didn't even try when it was her, howie and rach left

she is worked up calling herself stupid..saying she had faith in

them and wishes she had tried.

silence.

they both sigh.

james: the one week i felt safe...

s: i know..its crazy..unbelievable.

James saying if he stayed, he would still put up maggie-

sarah agrees.

sarah hopes eric comes back now.

james saying biggest mistake was trusting ivette, she should be in prison like the rest of her family

sarah tells him to stop.

s: to know every single person in this house hates you..

j: babe they don't hate you, they hate me.

s: babe...they hate me too, and what the hell did i do?

james: you know what, good. if they are dumb enough to believe..

then they deserve to go next week. if they are really that stupid..

then they deserve it.

james: babe its going to be fine, we have time

sarah wants the veto, she doesnt want to give them the satisfaction of deciding which one of the two goes.

james talkg aobut how they dont even have anyone to pick.

sarah says to pick people you know cant win it..ivette..beau.

S: there has to be a way. what will happen if i leave?

j: they go after me next week.

sarah keeps almost crying.

sarah is crying..asking if they said anything at all...

james asking her to please stop crying

s: we're not bad people..why are they doing this...sarah crying..threw her water bottle

james hugging her..consoling her...

sarah doesn't even want to play anymore, she says, but she doesn't want to give up. she doesn't want to give them the satifcation. esp maggie who is 'so fucking smug right now'

s: i dont know what i did to deserve this

j: we played this game, thats all

s: no, you played this game.

s: I told you you needed to be the drew..to sit back..

s: part of me wants to stay to tear down this fucking house.

j: ya but if you dont get hoh.. its another miserable week

s: god these people scrwed us over.

j: yep..hardcore.

s: april, jennifer will make to the end

J:i hope kaysar see's this

S:he CANT

sarah: this was there PLAN james...they schemed this all along

april in talking to rachel and janie.

april: has he admitted he talked shit about you.

janie: he's upset.

april blabbing away to rachel and janelle the bible story.

april wishes james would admit it.

janie asks what happend with the whole bible thing..

audio went out! ahh!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April telling the bible story WITH HER OWN TWIST!!!!!!!!!

she saying JAMES WALKED OVER TO THE BIBLE AND WAS TOUCHING IT and going SSSSSSSSSSSSS (burning noise)

April bashing james...april is basically taking truthful stories but TWISTING THEM, and making james looks MUCH WORSE then it was.

janie and rachel OBVIOUSLY believe her.

keep asking for more info

april lying saying she didn't hear any strategy talk..she didn't even know they were sitting there (right)

a: LOW AND BEHOLD sarah comes walking down the hall into hoh. sarah told us everything.

they are all talking about ivette's excitement when sarah won veto.

rach and april agree that thats what made that shady or whatever.

((sorry guys i need another room, my stomach is churning listening to april blab))

salem witch hunt #2 is underway..all the HGs are up in HOH room james bashing...Ivette saying that james makes her feel sketchy and hes shady. rehasing the swearing on the bible story again. Seems like they are all united in the house again.

((ok..there isnt another room))

now everyones in HOH room except sarah and james

completely bashing James.

ivette telling everyone the bible story.

howie,rachel, jen quiet

Ivette, Maggie, April, Beau, Janie controlling conversation.

April, Ivette, Janie bashing away abouts james lies

b: whatever, he is a dumbass.

ivette talking the most.

howie asking ivette why ivette said 'my prayers have been answered' when james won veto.

ivette said because he tohught kaysar was the shadiest one.

(I can't listen to this witchhunt any longer....sorry guys!)

Watching the empty living room..sarah runs outside and says HEY JAMES!

sarah SPRINTS across the whole house.

BB has provided the hgs will a bunch of drinks and food..

james and sarah enjoy themselfs and contemplate throwing it all out

james really wants to throw it out.

sarah is very happy..

s: think they will be pissed?

james: who gives a fuck.

sarah reads to james what bb told them

female hg: what the hell is this?

sarah: we're having a party.

((it was jen))

sarah says they figured it out, if sarah and james go one after

another they will be the only not in sequester.

sarah says she wants to finish the margaritas before jen goes

to tell everyone else.

bb gave them pinatas to decorate to look like themselfs for tomorrow.

james asks jen if that was the premise for putting james and sarah up ((everyone else to sequester house))

feeds froze..for like 3 minutes..didnt get an answer

feeds back fhgs start to SCREAM.

sarah put a pinata aside for herself, janelle takes it.

s: come on janelle.i already put that aside for myself...

fishy fishy