Live Feed and BBAD 7/25

lol! I'm so bored with this episode. It's not because i know what's happening either because of the updates we always know what going to happen.

I do know for sure that I can't stand Matt and hope he's out on his genius butt next week. hope we have a fast forward so Rachel or Brendon follow.

sunday episode are usually boring

well all the episodes except live show is boring

having the feeds ruin all the suspense

This episode, and knowing what happens afterword really shows what a terrible alliance the Brigade is. It's just four dumb guys what have been lucky so far. One wants to do what he wants regardless of what's best for the group. One just wants to hook up with a girl. One is just there to hang out and throw comps, and the other is a moron that watches too many gangster movies.

This is so true I think BB thought they would be a super alliance. I also think Enzo making the alliance so soon might have prevented other alliances from forming that could have made things more interesting. The Brigade only has two real players Matt and Hayden while Lane and Enzo are riding along free and clear so far. I hope they are targeted next week and the free ride ends.

This is so true I think BB thought they would be a super alliance. I also think Enzo making the alliance so soon might have prevented other alliances from forming that could have made things more interesting. The Brigade only has two real players Matt and Hayden while Lane and Enzo are riding along free and clear so far. I hope they are targeted next week and the free ride ends.

Next week if anyone of them is targeted, it will be matt and hayden. of course it depends on who become hoh

Matt is so stupid, that when he's sitting next to Julie Chen he'll try and say he masterminded his own eviction.

I concur. He'll probably try to bargain and get Chenbot to deduce one of Einstein's riddles. "Okay... I will leave if you can tell me the answer to this because I'll just have you know that the Big Brother house is going to pot without me." We'll all need a drink after that, and a secret black belt HG will drop his ass out the door.

It also looked like Enzo dropped a load in his pants. Like "WHAT?! Rachel is SAFE?!"

Those three need to wise up and throw Matt to the wolves. Pull in Kristen, who is probably 10x smarter than Matt anyway.

:animated_rotfl: Yes. The silent types can be deadly...

Archived