Live Feed and BBAD 7/25

I think to get this game going one or two Brigade members secretly switch sides and go against the remaining 2 or 3 Brigade members. The couples get together Hayden, Kristen, Matt, Ragan, Brendon and Rachel then go after Lane, Enzo, Britney, Kathy or Andrew and start really playing this game.

No matter what he does or wears it will not make him cool even the tattoos didn't help him..

I wish Rachel would stfu her yelling is really making me want to punch her face in she is really annoying right now.

Which is all the time. Let's all take turns.

Because of all the Rachel and no panty talk I was just thinking about what I saw on the thread the other day. Before the HOH comp Kathy went into the room and asked Brit if she had a tank she could borrow. For some reason they thought they would be hanging upside down so I guess the women were all thinking about binding the bazookas up with tight fitting tops.

I found it odd that Kathy didn't have one from not washing but then Britney started pulling out tops and saying "you could wear this but it has mayo on it, or wear this but it has a stain on it." I thought to myself the mayo comp was days ago and what's with these pigs not washing their clothes. To add more to my thoughts then Kathy added that she could have worn something but the nipple area was stained. I just shook my head because if I was in the house I'd be looking for something to do and laundry would be the top of the list since there's not much other stuff to do.

Because of all the Rachel and no panty talk I was just thinking about what I saw on the thread the other day. Before the HOH comp Kathy went into the room and asked Brit if she had a tank she could borrow. For some reason they thought they would be hanging upside down so I guess the women were all thinking about binding the bazookas up with tight fitting tops.

I found it odd that Kathy didn't have one from not washing but then Britney started pulling out tops and saying "you could wear this but it has mayo on it, or wear this but it has a stain on it." I thought to myself the mayo comp was days ago and what's with these pigs not washing their clothes. To add more to my thoughts then Kathy added that she could have worn something but the nipple area was stained. I just shook my head because if I was in the house I'd be looking for something to do and laundry would be the top of the list since there's not much other stuff to do.

That is just gross. I bet Brit's mom is putting her face in her hands at this point. Brit doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would wear anything less than sanitary.

Sigh, pigs. And ya wonder why there are ants all over the place in that house.

Note- my computer is giving me fits today. Don't know if I can post this or anything. Hmmm...............

Sigh, pigs. And ya wonder why there are ants all over the place in that house.

Note- my computer is giving me fits today. Don't know if I can post this or anything. Hmmm...............

:2thumbsup: It's up there, Shipp. I hate when technology does that. Irritating...

Guest 6Borders

High point for me was when BB told Ragan not to talk about DR (if he was I seriously missed it) and he told them he was really sorry about them having to be there working on a Saturday night....I just cracked up, which means I'm really losin' it to find humor in so little!!!!!

High point for me was when BB told Ragan not to talk about DR (if he was I seriously missed it) and he told them he was really sorry about them having to be there working on a Saturday night....I just cracked up, which means I'm really losin' it to find humor in so little!!!!!

I saw that too, 6Borders. Most of the BB behind the walls crew probably use to happily volunteer to be there at nights during previous BB seasons. I feel sorry for this season's BB behind the walls crew also. I'd quit if it were me but they're probably getting paid extra for having to endure the torture.

Britney telling Enzo she feels like she owes Kathy the vote to stay since Kathy voted to keep Monet. Just turned it on, so not sure if Brit came to this conclusion or Kathy started campaigning. Kathy told Andrew she wouldn't campaign and he said the same.

Right now, some Matt hate talk going on with Andrew and Kathy. kathy said someone not telling the truth and Andrew just threw Ragan's name out there. Andrew stays I have a feeling he will put up Ragan and Matt and that's so sweet!

Kathy says her heart goes out to the ones who are torn between her and Andrew and she wants to go and tell them to just keep Andrew. He said not to do that.

Kathy also just said next time whoever survives this time is going to be put up again. Not sure where she got that info from.

Kristen telling Kathy "if they win next week, I'm gone." Talking about Bren and Rach. Kristen also said "I'm sick of seeing them in every fucking competition, the last one I couldn't do anything." Kristen was complaining last week that she never gets a chance to play in a comp, yet she plays HOH comp and manages to drop out the first five. STFU Kristen, you're getting on my nerves now too.

kristin n hayden two of the worst attempts to throw a comp ever :animated_bouncy:

lol @ kissing cousin segment with hayden n kristen

bb really went there :animated_bouncy:

This episode, and knowing what happens afterword really shows what a terrible alliance the Brigade is. It's just four dumb guys what have been lucky so far. One wants to do what he wants regardless of what's best for the group. One just wants to hook up with a girl. One is just there to hang out and throw comps, and the other is a moron that watches too many gangster movies.

How can they show Andrew walking in on Brenchel all the time and not Kathy doing it on purpose and laying on the bed with them while they make out.

Archived