ABC WIFE SWAP

snancypants

A friend of mine appeared on tonights episode of ABC Wife Swap. Did anyone watch? Denise Warren, an organic goat farmer swapped places with Angie Funderburgh, a mother of 3 who works 60 hours a week and considers herself a Diva.

I will say my friend is not a goat farmer! We had a small viewing party tonight at an Oklahoma City restaurant with about 200 of Angie and Tim Funderburghs family and close friends and had a fabulous time. I have interviewed her on some of the questions I had and I will share the interview and photos of the event with you all here at Mortys!

If you watched and have any questions you would like me to ask, just let me know!

Snancypants

I don't watch this show but, have seen it a time or two. However, would love to watch this one if you know of a time/place it will be repeated.

I don't watch this show but, have seen it a time or two. However, would love to watch this one if you know of a time/place it will be repeated.

I will see what I can find out for you! It really had some warm and touching moments.

Thanks for the interview snancy... great job! (I'll have to check out the eppy on ABC.com)