Who's Your Top 10 Most FAVORITE House Guest in BB History?

vannatc1

We started with the worst and now we will go on to your top 10 best BB houseguest.

Here are mine

1. Janelle (great personality and my #1 favorite BB player)

2. Will (good gamer)

3. Chicken George (he's just cool and I like how he got involved in the plane banners after his season)

4. Howie (gotta love the beefcake. He was goofy but kept his season interesting)

5. Marcellas (I just always liked him. I think he is funny)

6. Danielle Season 3 (I thought she was cool. A little crazy with the door bell situation in AllStars though)

7. Kail (I just didn't like that she got the boot so early but that is how the cookie crumbled for her)

8. Jeff (What's not to like. Cool guy and looking forward to his new show)

9. Jordan (cool girl. Hope she is enjoying her money. I feel she won fair and square)

10. Nichole Season 2 (I thought she was funny with Will. I would love for her to do the next Allstars)

Ok, interested in finding out what others will have for their top 10 favorites.

ok...HERE is the LINK for the list of all the BB house guests, for idiots like me that suffer from CRS

Dr. Will

Janelle

Dan Gheesling

Memphis Garrett

Kaysar

Jun Song BB4

Alison Irwin BB4

Nicole BB2

Chicken George

Renny Martyn

Jason- he was the only religious person on there whom I felt was actually nice. He was a really good person, not someone who just believed in random rituals.

Danielle- I think she was nicer than her DR sessions made her look and it wasn't fair that the house saw the sessions before the vote.

Janelle, Jeff, Enzo, Adam, Jun, Kaysar, Braden, Marvin

1 ~ Kaysar Ridha ~ BB6

2 ~ Janelle Pierzina ~ BB6

3 ~ Evel Dick Donato ~ BB8

4 ~ George Boswell (Chicken George)~ BB1 & 7

5 ~ Renny Martyn ~ BB10

6 ~ Bill 'Bunky' Miller ~ BB2

7 ~ Dr. Will Kirby ~ BB2 & 7

8 ~ Jordan Lloyd ~ BB11

9 ~ Ragan Fox ~ BB12

10 ~ Keesha Smith ~ BB10

1. Will Wikle (5)- My all time favorite HG. He was very funny.

2. Janelle (6) - Loved her in both seasons

3. Jeff & Jordan (11) - They only count as one :)

4. Dan Gheesling (10) - Best player ever, his head never left the game

5. Dick Donato (8) - He was great at being evel

6. Eric Oullette (3) - It was so entertaining to hear him talk in his sleep

7. Bunky (2) - Come on, its Bunky !!

8. Jack (4) - Best old guy player

9. Keesha (10) - Smart and pretty

10. Karen (5) - Loved her art work

I would do ANYTHING if Grodner would throw the SOV 6 and the Nerd Heard back in the BB house for round #2. These people are putting me to sleep. I wish I had someone to cheer on but I don't really like anyone in this BB12 house. I think I would even deal with Howie and his Jack Shack talk right now. Something to make me laugh a bit after a long day.

But what I can't understand is that for BB12 we got a pretty normal group. We have begged for that. BUT maybe that isn't what we all REALLY want?

Season 6 was my favorite season. I miss that cast and I think I could even deal with the Nerd Herd over this season.

However, I'm a BB die-harder so they will continue to get my money and I will continue to watch.

Maybe even and AllStars 2 would have been better this year. :animated_scratchchin:

I kind of have to agree Van, these people are ridiculously boring..... there hasn't been a good fight or anything yet.... they all seem to be trying to be painfully polite with one another.... and we all know that is boring as hell

At this point I'm rooting for Brendan and Rachel because they keep the message boards interestinganimated_rotfl.gif

I don't think it's the HGs fault. I think it's BB and their tired and old ways. They really need to switch up the format. Having the HGs do everyone for the week in two days leaves them (and us) with five days of doing nothing.

Maybe if it is Allstars next year, AG and BB will change the game. Not only for those who will be back to play for a second time (keep them on their toes and new strategies), but for us viewers who love this game.

Also it seems like all they do is take about past BB Seasons. Rachel was just calling Matt Mattie and saying like Natalie from BB9.

I think they should worry about their own season and try to give us some entertainment. Inside of just talking about entertaining stuff from Seasons past.

Kathy just told Rachel she is competitive. WHAT? :animated_scratchchin:

PS Kathy is actually sitting on a chair in an upright postion right now. Wow I think that is the first time I have seen this.

Also it seems like all they do is take about past BB Seasons. Rachel was just calling Matt Mattie and saying like Natalie from BB9.

I think they should worry about their own season and try to give us some entertainment. Inside of just talking about entertaining stuff from Seasons past.

Kathy just told Rachel she is competitive. WHAT? :animated_scratchchin:

PS Kathy is actually sitting on a chair in an upright postion right now. Wow I think that is the first time I have seen this.

LOL. Deputy Doolittle? Where is she Deputy sheriff because... I don't want to say anything because it would just be too mean...

I don't think it's the HGs fault. I think it's BB and their tired and old ways. They really need to switch up the format. Having the HGs do everyone for the week in two days leaves them (and us) with five days of doing nothing.

Maybe if it is Allstars next year, AG and BB will change the game. Not only for those who will be back to play for a second time (keep them on their toes and new strategies), but for us viewers who love this game.

Agree. Also agree with Vannatc1's post.

Frankly, I don't require a group of rocket scientists as houseguests on BB. Mainly, I would like to see some personalities who have something to offer in the way of entertainment. Last year was fun and got viewers involved. I don't wish to be the voice of doom but they better revamp this tired old horse. It is definitely not working for me this year. BB12 is a big letdown and I find myself yearning for Survivor and Jimmy Johnson - can that actually be going to happen? Yikes.

Agree. Also agree with Vannatc1's post.

Frankly, I don't require a group of rocket scientists as houseguests on BB. Mainly, I would like to see some personalities who have something to offer in the way of entertainment. Last year was fun and got viewers involved. I don't wish to be the voice of doom but they better revamp this tired old horse. It is definitely not working for me this year. BB12 is a big letdown and I find myself yearning for Survivor and Jimmy Johnson - can that actually be going to happen? Yikes.

Scary!!! But I feel your pain...

I think casting for BB would be hard. Cause how do you really know how someone will actually be once they get inside the house. Also some might be entertaining outside of the house during interviews etc. I know I like some from their interviews but changed my mind once I seen them in the house. Britney is one of them. I liked her in her interviews but now I don't like her at all from how she is in the house. Game play or not I just don't like her.

Did all hg's in any season of BB try from day one try to win hoh and pov or were some always trying to fly under the radar. I didn't see every season and was curious if there was a season like that.

I know flying under the radar and floating people consider game play but if every hg tried to do it I wonder if BB would have made it to 12 seasons or not.

This has to be the biggest group who try not to win comps, get blood on their hands, put targets on their back or make any waves with anyone in the house. There is no real competition in the house except Brendon and Rachel fighting to stay in the house.

Did all hg's in any season of BB try from day one try to win hoh and pov or were some always trying to fly under the radar. I didn't see every season and was curious if there was a season like that.

I know flying under the radar and floating people consider game play but if every hg tried to do it I wonder if BB would have made it to 12 seasons or not.

This has to be the biggest group who try not to win comps, get blood on their hands, put targets on their back or make any waves with anyone in the house. There is no real competition in the house except Brendon and Rachel fighting to stay in the house.

Good ?. Most of the HG of previous seasons tried not to win too much at first as it put a target on their backs early in the game (unless they had an intimidating or charming enough presence). The ultra-competitive ones like Janelle showed their competitive side later in the game. Some guests relied on others to get them through to the F2 or 3 or whatever. They had no competitive side. They were just really good at lying and stirring up mess - like Natalie in BB11. Others flew under the radar from day 1 and were shocked when they were eventually kicked out.

What these HG don't seem to realize is that they're strategically committing suicide because everybody knows you start getting your strongest players out first albeit through alliances or what not. They want to get out the weakest players so they'll have a potential real threat on their hands later, stirring up so much mess? Not too smart in my book. In the game of Rook, you call in the "trumps" of the other team first, too. It's the same strategy. Once you have all their power cards, it doesn't matter from that point on.

My thought is they are afraid another Jordan might win BB12 if they don't get out the weakest players first.

Okay. Let me see if I can remember all their names. (Sheesh I have a bad memory.)

1. Janelle - She was the Cleopatra of the BB house and smart as a whip.

2. Evil Dick - loved his sense of humor and his blunt "tell it like it is" philosophy; I think he would be fun to hang around with in real life.

3. Diane - same reason I liked Evil Dick.

4. Jordan - not a strong competitor, but seems like a really cool person and kindness has its values imo

5. Jeff - sweetheart who eventually saw the value in Jordan; played with heart - a nice guy imo (and he wasn't afraid of Russell and knew how to handle him/ put him in his place)

6. Kaysar - awesome guy and seemed really nice :) I think he was a great competitor and would have gone to F2 or 3 with Janelle if given the chance.

7. Drew - Wasn't that the one there with Diane that season - her bf? nice guy anyways - Are they still dating? Married?

8. Nakomis - I know some people didn't like her and she wasn't all that strong a competitor, but I thought she was sweet and I felt sorry for her and the way she was treated, so what the heck?

9. Dan - sort of had a love/ hate relationship with him actually; couldn't figure out what to make of him because he played pretty dirty sometimes imo

10. Brit, Andrew, and Enzo - had to add them because they are pretty darn funny sometimes and I'm rooting for one of them to make it

I can think of plenty of people I don't like from the show. It's harder to remember people I particularly liked for some reason.

Archived