Ever root for an HG that you regret later?

This season I started liking Brendon...that has changed...he's just a dolt and his sickening shmance is the primary reason for the change in my attitude.

I kind of liked Adam and Matty for a while...regretted that after they got out of the house and proved what scumbags they really are.

I usually remain pretty consistent and loyal to the one's I like though...forgive them their transgressions as all in the name of BB game-play.

Yeah. I regretted feeling sorry for Russell last season after he called Jordan fat and nearly made the poor girl cry. Jordan was NOT fat. She was an average girl, and she was very pretty and sweet. After that, I called Russell what he was - a dog with rabies.

Man I wish I would have watched last season. I started in Season 4 and haven't missed a single one except last year

Sounds like I missed some drama

-Kyo

Wasn't that much drama except for Chima's antics but last season was my favorite by far.

Man I wish I would have watched last season. I started in Season 4 and haven't missed a single one except last year

Sounds like I missed some drama

-Kyo

Yep. You missed some good drama. Jordan was the country hick but a sweetheart who is a Team Blonde member (Right?). Russell was obnoxious but funny when he called Ronny out in front of the HG, but other than that he was JUST obnoxious and horrible. And especially when he talked to Miss Jordan like that. I lost respect for him, I did.

Archived