Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

HOH  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win HOH tonight?

• Andrew
    • Brendon
    • Britney
    • Enzo
    • Hayden
    • Kathy
    • Kristen
    • Lane
    • Matt (if not evicted)
    • Monet (if not evicted)
    • Ragan

Ca we do a poll on who we would like to see win HOH tonight and why?

Here ya go!

I'm hoping Matt or Britney win HOH tonight. Have they been on an LD all day? The picture from yesterday looked like an endurance HOH for sure.

Here ya go!

I'm hoping Matt or Britney win HOH tonight. Have they been on an LD all day? The picture from yesterday looked like an endurance HOH for sure.

They've been on indoor lockdown since just before 9 am BB time yesterday. Kathy must be jonesin' for a cig!

I'd like to see Ragan win HOH, but I don't think he's into winning it this early in the game. I feel like Britney will win this one for some reason.

Kathy must be jonesin' for a cig!

That's why she'll drop first. Then she'll be able to load up on nicotine. Otherwise she'll only be able to squeeze one in during the commercial break and then (if she wins) have to go right back into lockdown all night again.

That's why she'll drop first. Then she'll be able to load up on nicotine. Otherwise she'll only be able to squeeze one in during the commercial break and then (if she wins) have to go right back into lockdown all night again.

Really depends on how long the endurance comp goes on. I remember some that have lasted for hours! While those who really want HOH tough it out (I'm specifically thinking Brendon, Britney, Kristen and everyone in the Brigade - except Matt), the other HGs are usually free to stay in the backyard, go in to shower, eat, sleep, etc. after they drop out.

I see three players as not really trying for HOH tonight: Matt, Ragan and Kathy. The first two for strategic reasons. Kathy? I just don't think she has it in her for an HOH like this one where a few HGs really want to win.

I have to pick Brendon since he's a big target along with Rachel. I think if he wins after this week the hg's will be in a panic wondering who he will put up. Then maybe things will be more exciting this week.

Ragan,

He seems pretty level headed and would put up some of the beefy guys....well, definately not Lane because they are "fake engaged"...LOL. I would love to see all of the alliances targeted...shake em up. Kristen, Hayden, Brendon, Rachel, Enzo, Matt and Lane.

:popcorn2:

I see three players as not really trying for HOH tonight: Matt, Ragan and Kathy. The first two for strategic reasons. Kathy? I just don't think she has it in her for an HOH like this one where a few HGs really want to win.

Kathy has been resting up for this Hoh all week...she's ready and raring to go! ;)

I think she wants to win more than anyone else too...she's right at home in the Hoh bed and certainly doesn't want to give up her spot or have to sleep with the kids again...

Other than Kathy...I'd like to see Britney, Matt, Lane, Ragan or Enzo win. I've a feeling Kristen will win it though if it's endurance...she's small and fit....does she want to win though? Hopefully BB is designing this comp for a Britney win/advantage.

I think Britney, Kristen, or Ragan would win. Hayden could but I'm sure he'd throw it so he didn't win an HOH so soon after his last one. Enzo and Lane are already complaining that their shoulders, etc. hurt and are worried about that.

Matt might pull out a desperation win just to ensure another week in the house to do damage control. Probably put up Andrew and Kathy with Brendon or Rachel as a backdoor option. Then he can either regain some trust with R&B by "saving them" (while simultaneously getting rid of one of their allies) or get rid of one of them guaranteed. It's his best option.

I picked Brit not because I actually want her to win personally like I want her to have the power because I like her, but because her winning will be the most dramtastic, and let's be honest here (ha), that's why we watch the show, right?

Kathy has been resting up for this Hoh all week...she's ready and raring to go! ;)

I think she wants to win more than anyone else too...she's right at home in the Hoh bed and certainly doesn't want to give up her spot or have to sleep with the kids again...

Other than Kathy...I'd like to see Britney, Matt, Lane, Ragan or Enzo win. I've a feeling Kristen will win it though if it's endurance...she's small and fit....does she want to win though? Hopefully BB is designing this comp for a Britney win/advantage.

I think Kristen does want to win it so she can get Britney and/or Enzo/Lane out.

It looks like on this poll that ppl want Andrew to win, well I think it would be fun if he did, cause he has alot of enemies and is a loose cannon. It could make for a really interesting week.animated_scratchchin.gif

I would like to see Kristen win, only because she is the only house guest who is something of a mystery and very quiet. This would also expose her relationship with Hayden to more people in the house. The Brigade would realize that Hayden is also involved in a "showmance" and see that he's hiding something from them and then perhaps the unmask the Brigade's alliance. This season is a little dry and boring from past one's for me...

Archived