CBS Conspiracies (very interested)

are you saying the feed watchers are have-nots? :-p

I dunno I started this because I heard many times people claim that CBS helped a hamster....I wanna know where and see if any legitimacy is brought to these claims

-Kyo

No. Lol. I was saying that having to watch them was as bad as having to eat have-not food like sardines.

I would like to know why the other HG were allowed to sit directly in front of them or within eyesight during the comp, I think someone was helping Britney count and gave her a signal for her to drop her case when it was just about time.

I would like to know why the other HG were allowed to sit directly in front of them or within eyesight during the comp, I think someone was helping Britney count and gave her a signal for her to drop her case when it was just about time.

In her mind she was coloring her hair and knowing how long that takes, she waited a little longer and dropped the case. I just cant believe that Monet or someone else didn't drop theirs a minute or two later. Someone else would have won.

I think Grodner loves the shmoopies and she's sitting up in her office now devising plans on how to keep them around until the end.

Or at least Jerry Seinfeld it making tons of $$ on BB followers renting the Shmoopie episode on DVD.

You're a shmoopie, no you're a shmoopie, shmoopie shmoopie shmoopie :dance2: (Elaine, George, and Kramer look on in disgust). Too funny.

CBS is playing all of US! Rachel and Brendon get picked to play in the POV - lets get real here. Let's all admit 80% of this game is boring boring boring, this year it is 99.8 % boring - Players came in too soon playing too hard. The only players playing under the radar is Kathy and Andrew. Those two get nominated. Matt for being so smart is sure dumb!

The HG will voluntarily leave to get away from Brenda and Skankchel, and Brenda and Skanky will not take the money because they are each other's "once in a lifetime." In desperation, Grodner will put out a message to viewers, "Whoever can stand Brenda... Brendon and Rachel enough to stay in the Big Brother house to win the half million dollars, auditions have now begun." Then she realize and kick the ickmance to the curb. BB All Stars will ensue starring Evil Dick, Janelle, etc.

We've all seen them...

Someone will discuss a comp and then a claim that CBS set a certain person up will arise. I just saw that someone thinks Brit was set up to win PoV...not sure how but oh well

So I am curious what folks here think are legitimate CBS conpiracies in all the seasons and why

-Kyo

I really don't put much stock into the conspiracy theories ... I do believe that competitions are geared to give some people an advantage based on what CBS learns about participants (ie., psych exams and their true bio)...we all know that the DR influences the hg's paranoid thinking process...which causes arguments, trust issues resulting in a reality tv show :hurray:

I've been watching the show, and the feeds since season 1. From my experience there is some truth to some of the conspiracies. They do interfere with the game via the diary rooms for example. We've heard that from HGs every season, and that's why we aren't allowed to see them uncensored.

I don't believe the games are rigged though, as that would violate laws. There is a difference between making the show interesting and telling a story for TV, and changing the outcome of a competition. They can plant seeds in a HG to make a certain decision, but in the end it's up to the HG to decide what to do.

Okay, I'm not fully convinced that anyone actually did know each other prior to the BB hours, but if it is true, does anyone think it's possible that it's Brenchel ?

A friend of mine made a couple good points about them. They do act suspiciouly coupley for how long they are supposed to have known each other. And a couple weeks ago Rachel was annoyed with Brendon for worrying so much about Annie being on the block because he's "only known her for eight days," as if she had known him for longer than that. Plus all the good-bye messages about stealing her man. Also, they both have a background in science, not sure if that means anything though.

Any thoughts/explanations?

We have all heard them say the DR tries to get them to say certain things etc so I do believe they try to manipulate a result. If they need someone to stay in the house they have been known to say things like "well why do you thing so and so should be here?" I remember during the questions in the final comp with Evel people said he could see the other side answer thru a mirror but it never came to be proven.

And on the idea of the life long relationship - I am leaning toward Andrew and Brendon. I think they were childhood friends and are both Jewish but Brendon is not orthodox and Andrew is. Brendon is very protective about Andrew and Brendon made the comment he does not eat cloven hooved animals.

And on the idea of the life long relationship - I am leaning toward Andrew and Brendon. I think they were childhood friends and are both Jewish but Brendon is not orthodox and Andrew is. Brendon is very protective about Andrew and Brendon made the comment he does not eat cloven hooved animals.

Good points, but Brendon is 9 years younger than Andrew. Not a huge age difference at this point in their lives, but as children it is a much larger gap. Maybe they could be cousins or have some other kind of family relation.

Guest 6Borders

I absolutely think CBS manipulates the game, but they are smart enough to know just how far they can go (good lawyers). It's all about ratings and money with them,which of course is fine because they are in the business to make money. I think they have people carefully monitoring all the chats, blogs, tweets etc and then they slat the game based on America's favs and who will make CBS the most $$$.

Take the Howie buzzer thing: it's a known fact that if Janelle had not gotten the HOH she was going to be on the block and voted out....sooo, have "technical difficulties" through the whole game with several buzzers. Then if Jani gets eliminated on a wrong answer (which she did) and may get voted out, then Howie's buzzer conveniently sticks. Ok, so in fariness, there is a do-over and the die-had fans who don't believe in the conspiracy theory can say "no they were having trouble with all the buzzers" and BB comes out smelling like a rose.

CBS needed Jani to stay. If you do the math over just text messages at $1 each (or whatever they cost) the amount would be huge if Jani stayed vs. having been voted out when it comes to America's vote. I remember one guy writing in about how he had spent a huge amount of money voting for Jani to be prom queen and he was ticked because it ended up not making a difference anyway.

Same with DR. I think that in DR they are given "clues" to either game, comp or voting and they HG's just have to be smart enough to pick up on them, same is when things are added, removed or changed in the house. Example: BB gives everyone the same leading question or suggestion in DR and the subtle clue leads to what the upcoming comp is....only two HG's pick up on the clue, figure what the comp might be (especially since BB is recycling comps) and have the advantage. No harm, no foul on BB's part since everyone got the same clue and they are not allowed to talk about DR sessions.

As for BB actually offering them something in DR to vote a certain way, that could very well be. I'm sure there is something in their contract or BB would sue them if they told, so we probably won't know if that's true until we hear it from Rach and Bren's grandkids (now there is something to look forward to) because the statute of limitations on talking have run out and most of the fans will be dead, senile or just not really care anymore.

Isn't Brendon Hispanic? Not that he still couldn't be Jewish but its more unlikely than if he weren't.

I'm with Snancy on Brendon and Andrew having a life-long friendship, if one exists. Not only have they had clandestine conversations when everyone else is sleeping, they sometimes look very much alike to me, could be cousins.

I think it's CBS, not the HG behind getting rid of all the "boring" HG first. I think CBS realizes they may have made a mistake in casting a few of the HG, and they want to back track on it. Because the alternative is merely what I've said before: the HG have no strategy.

As far as Brenden and Andrew, I can see it, but I think it's more probable that Hayden and Kristen are cousins, or something. Or that Matt and Ragan have some kind of connection. They're way too close imo.

Archived