Episode 9 - I Will Not Give Up

Guest conniejoe

Guest conniejoe

CBS Clues....

1. One Survivor struggles to endure a hard night as life on the island becomes tougher this deep into the game.

Hmmm...Stephanie

2. After being excluded from a tribal excursion, one Survivor throws a tantrum.

I'm going to say Coby.

3. One tribe enjoys a memorable evening, especially for the member who overindulges a bit.

Not sure yet...waiting for promo's

What do you all think???

Guest Blondie

1. Stephanie

2. Coby

3. Tom. There are also numerous shots of Koror tribe members looking happy around camp. Mersaydeez also stated that Tom would drink a little more rum than necessary, and that this would occur in this episode. This fits with the CBS clue: "One tribe enjoys a memorable evening, especially for the member who overindulges a bit."

Guest Willa

Surely they will bring Stephanie over to Koror's team when they go in for the reward challenge, making it an individual reward instead of a team reward.........#3 sounds a little like one tribe will win reward. I hope it's just misdirection.

Guest Willa

CBS Clues....

1. One Survivor struggles to endure a hard night as life on the island becomes tougher this deep into the game.

I agree......it has to be Stephanie

2. After being excluded from a tribal excursion, one Survivor throws a tantrum.

Again, I agree........Coby is shown in the preview throwing his tantrum.

3. One tribe enjoys a memorable evening, especially for the member who overindulges a bit.

Okay, after thinking about this and looking at the vidcaps, I think that "One tribe" means that everyone, including lonely Stephanie is together as one tribe. They are celebrating Stephainie joining them. Tom overindulges with rum.

Guest cappy

1. Promos show Steph struggling at camp the next day.

2. Promos also show Coby upset at Tom.

3. Possibly Katie. Being the party girl she is, I think she gets a little wasted at the Mergers Feast.

After thinking about this and looking at some vidcaps, I think that "One tribe" means that everyone, including lonely Stephanie is together as one tribe. And since there has been very little booze, they will all feel the effects and get a little "Happy". :wink: Tom overindulges which will make him mellow. :evil: Coby has been angry alot, so it will just be intensified. What's new :!:

I'm guessing Katie is the overindulger.  :lol: She just acts like she could be a lush.  :wink:

3. Possibly Katie. Being the party girl she is, I think she gets a little wasted at the Mergers Feast.

cappy, I'm putting money on this! I've been verified! :lol:

Guest XandraSkye
I really hope that Stephanie will be joining the Koror tribe and won't have to be a tribe of 1 and do everything for herself and compete in the challenges by herself. It's one thing to let a tribe dwindle down because they can't get their act together, it's another to make a person be solely responsible for everything. Also, they are down to 9 people so everyone left will either be part of the Jury or in the Final Two. They have to merge!

Guest Anonymous

I'm guessing here.... but I predict that the next two challenges will be individual challenges. But I think they'll probably keep her in Ulong until that next reward challenge.

I wonder if they'll give the new tribe a new name. I heard a thing about green buffs -- but with only one new member -- will they bother?

Koror Tribal Council - Coby Voted Off

---------------------------------------

Tom (Votes Coby): You're a good guy, but you're feeling a little cornered and you're playing real hard, and that makes you dangerous.

Katie (Votes Coby): You just talk too much. And that's not precious.

Ian (Votes Coby): Buddy, it's like being in the Mafia. It's business, not pleasure. And it's just your turn to get whacked. You're bad for business.

Jen (Votes Coby): Coby, Coby, I just - I love you sweetie. We're going to miss you at camp. But I just can't trust all the flip-flopping. I don't know what you've been doing lately, but it's a bummer. We hate to see you go. But that's the way it's gotta be.

Coby (Votes Janu): I'm only placing this vote for you because you asked me to. And one of us has to stay in the game to throw in the chicken leg.

DC Notes: He mentions "the chicken leg" in his Final Words.

Caryn (Votes Coby): Coby, I think your mistake was trying to build alliances without first trying to build friendships. I'm sorry.

Gregg (Votes Coby): Coby, a little too much too soon. If you had a little more patience I think we could have worked out a good plan together. Sorry bud.

Stephenie (Votes Coby): Coby, I